Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 26 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 25 26
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Are you totally unwilling to answer my question?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

H[ighly Cited COVID Doctor Comes To Stunning Conclusion: Gov’t ‘Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers’ Of Injection-Related Deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021

How many time do we need to discuss these numbers?

Again, SO WHAT? Comparing the safety of this vaccine to the safety of other vaccines is of no import.

The ONLY important question is: Is taking the vaccine safer than getting the disease.

YOUR numbers, YOUR statistics tell us yes. The Vaccine is safer than the disease. 100 times safer.

Is it better to bury the vaccine and let 330,000 die of viral pneumonia, or administer the vaccine and see 3,300 die?

Very anxious to see your response!

You're a lying troll.

The shot is 100 times deadlier than the actual disease, and the real numbers prove it. Not my job to educate you.

To prove you are nothing but a troll, only an idiot would read the story, which you deleted from my post you are replying to (Typical commie debating tactics to hide the evidence that proves you wrong), and then attempt to discredit a credible doctor proving the shot is not safe based on the rate of deaths.

The CDC suspended the shot discussed in the article, while the Covid-19 shot is 132 times more deadly, yet they have not suspended the Covid-19 shot. Only a “troll” would attempt to discredit that fact.

Post you chopped:

Highly Cited COVID Doctor Comes To Stunning Conclusion: Gov’t ‘Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers’ Of Injection-Related Deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05...ted-numbers-of-injection-related-deaths/

"Dr. Peter McCullough, in a 32-minute interview with journalist Alex Newman, said if this were any other vaccine it would have been pulled from the market by now for safety reasons.

McCullough holds the honor of being the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine, with more than 600 citations. He has testified before Congress and won numerous awards during his distinguished medical career.

Between Dec. 14 and April 23, there were 3,544 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], along with 12,619 serious injuries.

One might expect these numbers would trigger an exhaustive investigation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. But the opposite has occurred. According to McCullough, the government has taken what amounts to a passing glance at the alarming numbers and dismissed them with a bare minimum of scrutiny.

A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough said. “And then at about 50 deaths it’s pulled off the market.”

The U.S. has a precedent for this. In 1976 during the Swine Flu pandemic the U.S. attempted to vaccinate 55 million Americans, but at that point the shot caused about 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths.

The program was killed, at 25 deaths,” McCullough said

Compare that type of response to the government’s reaction to much higher reported death numbers related to the Moderna and Pfizer shots and the contrast is alarming, McCullough said, especially when the shots have not even been granted full FDA approval and are only being allowed on the market under an Emergency Use Authorization...."

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Non elk killer must be drinking again

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Non elk killer must be drinking again

Clock is ticking. Once these “vaccines” start achieving their effects they were originally intended for, there will be many fewer people around to ridicule those persons that refuse to take the experimental jab. Enjoy your time making fun of others that are not sheeple like you, because your time is short. Make the best of it though, and taunt and cajole every person that is not as stupid as you, so as to offer themselves VOLUNTARILY to be a lab rat for an experimental “vaccine”!!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mental health help is available, go find some before it gets worse

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
A reasonable person might wonder why they paused the non-mRNA J&J vaccine after a mere five reported deaths from blood clotting and seem to breathlessly report every single bad reaction while suppressing any negative news about the mRNA vaccines. Another might ask why China is not using an mRNA vaccine. And yet another, might ask if India’s problem got much worse after they curtailed treatment with ivermectin and HCQ and started to administer the vaccine.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/05/21.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

H[ighly Cited COVID Doctor Comes To Stunning Conclusion: Gov’t ‘Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers’ Of Injection-Related Deaths

How many time do we need to discuss these numbers?

Again, SO WHAT? Comparing the safety of this vaccine to the safety of other vaccines is of no import.

The ONLY important question is: Is taking the vaccine safer than getting the disease.

YOUR numbers, YOUR statistics tell us yes. The Vaccine is safer than the disease. 100 times safer.

Is it better to bury the vaccine and let 330,000 die of viral pneumonia, or administer the vaccine and see 3,300 die?

Very anxious to see your response!

You're a lying troll.

The shot is 100 times deadlier than the actual disease, and the real numbers prove it. Not my job to educate you.

To prove you are nothing but a troll, only an idiot would read the story, which you deleted from my post you are replying to (Typical commie debating tactics to hide the evidence that proves you wrong), and then attempt to discredit a credible doctor proving the shot is not safe based on the rate of deaths.

The CDC suspended the shot discussed in the article, while the Covid-19 shot is 132 times more deadly, yet they have not suspended the Covid-19 shot. Only a “troll” would attempt to discredit that fact.

I am a troll? For daring to disagree with the "Lord Almighty ElkSlayer91"? Give me a fugging Break!

I am a commie? For disbelieving twisted statistics and impossible rumors?

There is no need to requote your previously quoted bullschitt. Nor am I contesting your claim of 3544 deaths out of over 250,000,000 administered doses of Covid vaccine. Nor am I contesting the 99.7% claimed survival rate of the virus.

Is it a SIN to point out the survival rate of the vaccine is more than 100 times higher than the survival rate of the disease?

For every ten souls lost to the vaccine, over 1000 would have died from the virus!

You have still refused to answer the question: Would YOU, in your apparent "INFINITE WISDOM" deny the vaccine knowing YOU would be sacrificing lives on a 100 to 1 ratio.

No more stomping your little feet and screaming to your MOMMA about being picked on.

I CHALLENGE you to sack up and answer a simple yes or no question.

No more cut and paste of no relevant bullschitt. Show us your morals!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We’re all trolls where this retard is concerned. It’s why he’s a Cockwomble

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, is arguing with the cockwomble "elkslayer" more like wrestling a hog, or banging your head against a wall?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Just trying to expose him to his acolytes as the fraud he is.

I mean if he is even a real person. He behaves more like a bot, or an AI. Trying to pin him down and get a straight answer to a question just gets more quotes and canned responses.

It's like trying to get a straight answer out of Siri or Alexa!

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nm

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/05/21.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I mean if he is even a real person. He behaves more like a bot, or an AI. Trying to pin him down and get a straight answer to a question just gets more quotes and canned responses.

Or like getting him to post a picture of an elk kill.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Or like getting him to post a picture of an elk kill.

You all are just mentally sick closet democrat cyber-stalking trolls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Persistent bastid.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Persistent bastid.

You just got your ass handed to you. Checkmate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Persistent bastid.

You just got your ass handed to you. Checkmate.

?? My reply was regarding Elk's never quit attitude. He needs to see about some new meds.
The only time he has handed anyone an ass was when he dropped a ham on the checkout conveyor at the Piggly Wiggly.

Last edited by NVhntr; 05/06/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The results of studies release by the Salk institute on 4/30/2021 indicate that the spike protein alone causes serious damage to the human cardio vascular system.

Since the mRNA vaccines by Moderna & Pfizer cause the human body to manufacture spike proteins,it would seem that a rational person would avoid taking the jab,which could possibly produce enough spike proteins to destroy your cardio-vascular system.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
The spike protein is a part of each Covid virus particle.. Did the Salk institute compare the number of spike proteins in the system of ill Covid patients to the number of spike proteins in the system of vaccinated patients.

It seems that would be important information.

Page 19 of 26 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 54 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.