Hop To
Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rte
The results of studies release by the Salk institute on 4/30/2021 indicate that the spike protein alone causes serious damage to the human cardio vascular system.

Since the mRNA vaccines by Moderna & Pfizer cause the human body to manufacture spike proteins,it would seem that a rational person would avoid taking the jab,which could possibly produce enough spike proteins to destroy your cardio-vascular system.

Yeah, I posted that a few pages back on 5-1-2021:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16047101

Also, that Salk.edu article is “peer reviewed” yet these clowns attempt to discredit it. Just shows how mentally sick these cyber stalkers are.

I posted three articles that “proved” the S1 Protein (spike protein) by itself is pathogenic, and this is exactly why they have attempted to trash this thread with their lies, because this is solid proof they are deadly, and people having strokes, heart attacks, paralysis, et al., is irrefutable evidence.

The shot is 100 times more deadly than the disease, yet these mentally deranged cyberstalking clowns spew their lying Russian Pravda propaganda of the complete opposite. Straight up communist tactics, repeat the lie until it becomes truth.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Also, that Salk.edu article is “peer reviewed” yet these clowns attempt to discredit it. Just shows how mentally sick these cyber stalkers are.

I posted three articles that “proved” the S1 Protein (spike protein) by itself is pathogenic, and this is exactly why they have attempted to trash this thread with their lies, because this is solid proof they are deadly, and people having strokes, heart attacks, paralysis, et al., is irrefutable evidence.

The shot is 100 times more deadly than the disease, yet these mentally deranged cyberstalking clowns spew their lying Russian Pravda propaganda of the complete opposite. Straight up communist tactics, repeat the lie until it becomes truth.

Are you ready to answer the question yet?

Would you deny the vaccine to the population, knowing the actual truth is: the virus kills 100 times as many people as the vaccine.

Over 1/4 BILLION shots delivered to Americans. A bit over 3500 fatalities.

Waiting with bated breath. #Take a stand!

Should be an easy question for the Almighty (don't dare challenge my opinion) Elkslayer91.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
CDC states that around 10% of reported deaths had no co morbidities. Covid, and influenza and many others sicknesses can be you final illness if you already are compromised. I think you can wrap your head around this.

Fact: the numbers of deaths are massively overstated, it’s all in the data.

Think, it’s not that hard.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Would you deny the vaccine to the population, knowing the actual truth is: the virus kills 100 times as many people as the vaccine.

Like i said, these mentally deranged cyber stalkers repeat the lie until the lie becomes truth. They steadily chirp the lie.

Here they try to be crafty by using an apples to oranges comparison, and even emphasize it with the word "billion" to distract you from the truth.

They compare "total" number of "shots"(234MIL) a single person receives (Apples) to total number of "single" deaths (Oranges).

It should be a comparison of the total number of "single persons" receiving the shot(100MIL) vs. total number of "single" deaths. The reason they falsify this number is because it cuts the real number percentage in half, even though that number still proves the shot is multiple times deadly.

Wrong way to figure:(Apples vs. Oranges)"
3305 (Single Deaths) / 234MIL (Total shots) = .0014%

Right way to figure: (Apples vs. Apples)
3305 (Single Deaths) / 100MIL (Total Single Persons receiving shots) = .0033%

See how .0033% is over half over and above the percentage from their falsified .0014%?

97% of total vaccine shot deaths, from "ALL" vaccine shots, in the first 4 months of 2021 is from Covid-19 shots, and those numbers come directly from the government's "OWN" numbers at VAERS.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/06/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hey Elky,
Why don’t you educate yourself on what a percentage (%) is and learn how to use it appropriately. You clearly know how to use google - now up your game and demonstrate an ability to refine your bullschidt rather than simply cutting, pasting, and regurgitating.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Hey Elky,
Why don’t you educate yourself on what a percentage (%) is and learn how to use it appropriately. You clearly know how to use google - now up your game and demonstrate an ability to refine your bullschidt rather than simply cutting, pasting, and regurgitating.

Pretty sure he’s a little more well researched than you. But nice try.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

3305 (Single Deaths) / 234MIL (Total shots) = .000014%

3305 (Single Deaths) / 100MIL (Total Single Persons receiving shots) = .000033%

So, cfran, you believe the examples above to correctly demonstrate the usage of %?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Like i said, these mentally deranged cyber stalkers repeat the lie until the lie becomes truth. They steadily chirp the lie.

Here they try to be crafty by using an apples to oranges comparison, and even emphasize it with the word "billion" to distract you from the truth.

They compare "total" number of "shots"(234MIL) a single person receives (Apples) to total number of "single" deaths (Oranges).

It should be a comparison of the total number of "single persons" receiving the shot(100MIL) vs. total number of "single" deaths. The reason they falsify this number is because it cuts the real number percentage in half, even though that number still proves the shot is multiple times deadly.

3305 (Single Deaths) / 234MIL (Total shots) = .000014 percentage

3305 (Single Deaths) / 100MIL (Total Single Persons receiving shots) = .000033 percentage

See how .000033 is over half over and above the percentage from their falsified .000014?

97% of total vaccine shot deaths, from "ALL" vaccine shots, in the first 4 months of 2021 is from Covid-19 shots, and those numbers come directly from the government's "OWN" numbers at VAERS.

Hey, dumb ass, you have still failed to meet the challenge. Answer the fugging question!

Make note of how MANY times I have used that .0033% number in this thread.
[ETA:Yes you did drop one or two decimal points here and there, but who's counting]

And that compares how, to .3% survival rate among Covid patients across all demographics.

So go ahead, explain exactly how the shot is 100 times deadlier than the disease. Tell us where the bodies went. Tell us exactly how these people died.

I mean, as long as you are just making schitt up as you go along. It ought to be easy to make something up about that.

I went into this thread convinced you were just a disillusioned fool.

The reality has become glaringly obvious. You are far worse. You are a damned liar. Stand and stomp your feet and cry that you are abused while you fervently pray your acolytes not abandon you.

Your all encompassing pride will not let you admit the truth, even when you have been slapped alongside the head with it.

When Doctors working with Covid patients for the last year come right here and explain the truth to you. You obviously are bright enough to read and write. There is no way you can be so obtuse as to not understand the facts as they have been so painstakingly explained to you. It has to be a conscious choice.

Even when you quote the very numbers in your own posts, you claim they mean the opposite of truth.

Oh, by the way, just how do you come up 100,000,000 people exposed to the vaccine?

With 250,000,000 doses delivered and 107,000,000 fully vaccinated. It looks like another 30 to 40 million can be added to that 100,000,000 number of people exposed to vaccine.

Ah, but hell, what's 30 or 40 million when one is just spreading lies anyway?⁷

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well Elky, you have the google cut and paste down pat.

Now demonstrate you know how to apply % correctly.

We aren’t talking about words versus symbols here - we are talking fundamentals of math.

If you want to pretend to be educated; details matter.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

3305 (Single Deaths) / 234MIL (Total shots) = .0014%

3305 (Single Deaths) / 100MIL (Total Single Persons receiving shots) = .0033%

See how .0033% is over half over and above the percentage from their falsified .0014%?

I am not checking your numbers because I mostly skim over your posts. I read your first few posts on this site however. You are in "the know" on the whole scamdemic and that's good enough for me. Fucgking cold and flu is all it was. Corona viruses have been around since Ingwe.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ida'HO" Shooter is a mental midget who has to make himself appear educated even if he is being a damn Ol' Covtard

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by cfran
CDC states that around 10% of reported deaths had no co morbidities. Covid, and influenza and many others sicknesses can be you final illness if you already are compromised. I think you can wrap your head around this.

One can have several comorbidities and still live another 10 or 20 years, absent the Covid. But never mind that.

Let's just pretend that those 90% would have died within weeks anyway.

So you erase 90% of Covid deaths. Pretend they never happened and you get 99.97 survivability from the disease.

Or .03% mortality. Than is still ten times the mortality rate of the vaccination.

Whereas this idiot on this thread is stomping his feet and screaming that the Vax has 100 times the mortality rate of the disease.

He apparently believes we are all to stupid to do that kind of simple arithmetic.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Hey Elky,

Hey you mentally deranged cyberstalker, why didn’t you point out docrocket’s mistake in his post below?

Originally Posted by DocRocket
Vaccine adverse effects are usually calculated per dose, so this means 3305/234,000,000 = 0.000014% fatality rate (putative).
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16050777

That should’ve been .0014%, even though it’s wrong, being it’s an Apples vs. Orange comparison.

I’ve been going back and forth between writing percentages in “decimal” style and percentage “symbol” style, and made a few errors, but it sure is funny how you mentally deranged cyberstalkers never point out your fellow communist’s errors, as I just proved with the “doctor’s” error.

Now let’s see any of you clowns disprove any of these scientific papers with hard scientific proof.

Crickets…..

Also, this mentally sick azz-clown continues with his elementary tactics of accusing me of cutting, pasting and regurgitating when posting an article to spread “truthful” scientifically backed news is all it is.

"He is far from Stupid"

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hey Elky

We’re still waiting on some pics of anything you’ve killed. Hell, kill a fly and post a pic if that’s all you have

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Here's a mental picture:

Why did the government determine a shot was “deadly unsafe”, after ONLY 53 deaths in 1976, but are allowing the Covid-19 shot to continue when it has SIXTY-THREE (63) TIMES MORE DEATHS ALREADY from the previous stopping point of “only” 53 deaths?

Not just 63 more shots, 63 “TIMES” / “X” more.

3362 (CV19 Deaths) / 53 (1976 Deaths) = 63 (CV19 shot has 63 “times” more Deaths). Yet CV19 shots continue, when 53 deaths were enough to stop a deadly shot in prior history.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/06/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Scots woman's severe reaction to Covid vaccine turned both legs into 'giant blisters' and left her in wheelchair

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-womans-severe-reaction-covid-23945503

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

One can have several comorbidities and still live another 10 or 20 years, absent the Covid. But never mind that.

Let's just pretend that those 90% would have died within weeks anyway.

So you erase 90% of Covid deaths. Pretend they never happened and you get 99.97 survivability from the disease.

Or .03% mortality. Than is still ten times the mortality rate of the vaccination.

Whereas this idiot on this thread is stomping his feet and screaming that the Vax has 100 times the mortality rate of the disease.

He apparently believes we are all to stupid to do that kind of simple arithmetic.

Well you do you. But I am not interested in a non FDA approved shot on a virus that’s 99.7% survivable. I’m not claiming more died from the shot than the virus, that’s nonsense. But my point is most don’t need this shot, period.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Well you do you. But I am not interested in a non FDA approved shot on a virus that’s 99.7% survivable. I’m not claiming more died from the shot than the virus, that’s nonsense. But my point is most don’t need this shot, period.

How about those of us of advanced years. Those of us with asthma, or COPD. Those of us with diabetes.

Would you agree that some of us are well advised to get "the shot"?

I am not trying to talk anyone into getting it.

I am trying to convince idiots to stop proselytizing those people from getting the shot who should get it. Hoping some people will quit spreading lies.

There is no denying that Covid is a serious and possibly lethal risk to some people. Even some people with no recognizable comorbidities. One of them might be your Mom or Dad, or Grandparent.

I fail to understand the joy one can achieve from talking those who need the vaccine into being scared of it. Perhaps some just have a psychotic desire to see others get sick and die.

Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 21, 54 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.