Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I learned one of lifes's most important lessons in Vietnam: No matter how bad he schidt gets, someone will find something funny about it and save the day for everyone. When you fail to laugh at life you are fugged.

mike r

Yep........

Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honestly I didnt care for it. Just kept scrollin. Lot of stuff isnt my cup of tea.

But, whats it matter? Many on here have met others, ive never met anyone on here. I dont wanna personally piss anyone off..but if I do? We all got more important things in life to worry about than what people we'll most likely never meet think.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Well after 10 yrs or so on the campfire it appears I touched a nerve with a few members on here regarding a post in the meme thread. A post that was shared in the Amputee support group that I am a member of since my amputations. I will be the first to admit the meme broke my heart and it made me laugh at the same time as I'm sure a lot of people who saw it did. I'm not apologizing for the post, being able to find humor during the lowest part of my life has been what kept me going as well as many of my friends in the amp community. I appreciate all the advice, support, and the wealth of knowledge that can be gleaned from this forum.
In the future I will try to be a little more considerate

To those that are pming me praying that karma catches up with me this is me flicking you [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Understand. Those who don't deal with death and chaos, violence in their line of work or experienced it in the personal life dont have a dark sense of humor. You see this often in first responders, healthcare, military etc The dark sense of humor help you process crazy, violent, obscene schit every day. When a good buddy was dying of liver cancer and I visited him in the hospital it was a joke I didn't want cancer germs from him so I wouldn't shake his hand but could hug him. Kind of helped us and gave him a respite. I had to walk through a children's cancer ward to see him. He said that always made him sad, not his terminal cancer.

Normal human coping mechanism . All about perspective

Be well you experienced some really serious schit. Keep posting

Last edited by ribka; 05/06/21.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Well after 10 yrs or so on the campfire it appears I touched a nerve with a few members on here regarding a post in the meme thread. A post that was shared in the Amputee support group that I am a member of since my amputations. I will be the first to admit the meme broke my heart and it made me laugh at the same time as I'm sure a lot of people who saw it did. I'm not apologizing for the post, being able to find humor during the lowest part of my life has been what kept me going as well as many of my friends in the amp community. I appreciate all the advice, support, and the wealth of knowledge that can be gleaned from this forum.
In the future I will try to be a little more considerate

To those that are pming me praying that karma catches up with me this is me flicking you [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Understand. Those who don't deal with death and chaos, violence in their line of work or experienced it in the personal life dont have a dark sense of humor. You see this often in first responders, healthcare, military etc The dark sense of humor help you process crazy, violent, obscene schit every day. When a good buddy was dying of liver cancer and I visited him in the hospital it was a joke I didn't want cancer germs from him so I wouldn't shake his hand but could hug him. Kind of helped us and gave him a respite. I had to walk through a children's cancer ward to see him. He said that always made him sad, not his terminal cancer.

Normal human coping mechanism . All about perspective

Be well you experienced some really serious schit. Keep posting

Truth^^^^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ribka,

100%

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Well since i was one of the first to comment on the pic i will say that I hold no hard feelings toward Irving and appreciate his thoughts after the fact,

It seems quite a few viewed the pic with a different perspective , me personally I didn’t like it and make no apologies for that, whether it was real or photoshopped!

No pm’s were sent to Irving and I hope he continues to heal from his accident !

Ditto here. I'm glad the OP started this thread. Nuff said.

You're one of the biggest Khhhhunts here. It shouldn't matter why or what the OP posted. It's okay if a JEW post's a jewish joke but not if someone who is a Catholic post's a jewist joke? GTFOOH, You are a racist and/or a Dumocrat. You pick you piece of shiet.

Khhhhunt, JEW, GTFOOH, racist, Dumocrat, shiet.

Since you're illiterate and foul, I just wrote your next ten posts for you. You can pay me later.

Have a nice day.

Did you type that all out or use the copy paste option?

GFY you piece of shiet.

I think GFY is one of the most under used phrases today, very appropriate in many instances but somehow left out.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I laughed. Some way over sensitive menopausal women on this site.

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by slumlord

I laughed, guess ima sicko too

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey, how do you get a one handed man out of a tree?

Just wave 😂😂😂😂😂

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You took off your wig, your peg leg, your glass eye
You were surprised at the look on my face.
I wanted to hug you and kiss you, my darling,
But you..ou..ou were scattered all over the place!

Where, oh where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me hear all alone?
I searched the world over and I thought I found true love.
But you met another and, pffft, you were gone.

From Hee Haw, way back when. Somebody internet savvy may be able to find and post it.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,416
Posts18,507,217
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.