Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sure, I don’t fault some for getting it, not in the least. That said, we are all being sold a bill of goods, as it’s not a vaccine nor is it properly tested or approved. But could it be a benefit to high risk people? Yes it could, but we also don’t know the long term effects however.

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
If it actually was not a vaccine, Numerous Drs would not be reporting that practically no vaccinated patients are becoming sick with Covid.

If the injection effectively prevents an infection, it is by definition a vaccine.

The Pfizer and Moderna injections have successfully proven over the last couple months that they do prevent infections in 95% of recipients. They have absolutely proven themselves to be effective vaccines.

No, we do not know yet how long that protection will last.
Yes, we will most likely need annual boosters. (many vaccines require boosters)
We do not even know yet, how long immunity imparted by infection and recovery will last.
The damned virus has only been rampant in the US for a little over a year. And the Vax has only been widely available for a little more than three months.
There's lots we do not yet know.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
There's lots we do not yet know.
This is true. So I'm going to stay out of range of anyone wielding a CV-19 syringe.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Cool, we each have to examine our own situation and play the odds we feel are best for us.

I only wish that each of us could make those decisions based on real facts rather than malicious fear mongering.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
The SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) virus causes PULMONARY HYPERTENSION from the S1 Protein (Spike Protein).

You can’t detect that with a standard Blood Pressure cuff, being the pulmonary artery is deeply embedded inside your body cavity. It can be done with a pulmonary cath, but that’s invasive to do.

Signs of Pulmonary Hypertension won’t show up until enough damage has already happened for signs to start showing. Without treatment, you’re dead in about two years. With treatment, you might last around ten years.

It ultimately causes right-side heart failure. It also does not show up in animal trials. It only affects humans. It is also specific to Covid-19, and not SARS.

This means there are ZERO shots that are safe to take, being they all create the S1 Protein (spike protein) in the human body one way or another, and they are injected "straight" into your muscle which puts the S1 Protein (Spike Protein) into your blood stream where it causes the damage.

There will be massive cardiac deaths in the coming decade from this, but they will be blamed on heart disease instead of the Covid-19 Deadly Shots that create the lethal S1 Protein (Spike Protein) that cause vascular and pulmonary diseases, et al.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein-Mediated Cell Signaling in Lung Vascular Cells
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1537189120303281

The present study reports that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone without the rest of the viral components is sufficient to elicit cell signaling in lung vascular cells. The treatment of human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells or human pulmonary artery endothelial cells with recombinant SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 subunit (Val16 – Gln690) at 10 ng/ml (0.13 nM) caused an activation of MEK phosphorylation. The activation kinetics was transient with a peak at 10 min. The recombinant protein that contains only the ACE2 receptor-binding domain of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 subunit (Arg319 – Phe541), on the other hand, did not cause this activation. Consistent with the activation of cell growth signaling in lung vascular cells by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, pulmonary vascular walls were found to be thickened in COVID-19 patients. Thus, SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-mediated cell growth signaling may participate in adverse cardiovascular/pulmonary outcomes, and this mechanism may provide new therapeutic targets to combat COVID-19.

I’ve posted three studies proving the S1 Protein (Spike Protein) “alone” causes vascular and pulmonary damage.

Now this study in this posting proves the S1 Protein (Spike Protein) “alone” causes Pulmonary Hypertension.

Like the title of this thread states, the SARS-CoV-2 Covid-19 Shot Spike Protein Design is a Failure, and it will kill you.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pulmonary-hypertension/symptoms-causes/syc-20350697

ETA: This means if you do get the Covid-19 virus, you want to treat immediately with proven protocols to eliminate the virus before it gets into your lungs where it will get into your blood stream where you do not want the S1 Protein (Spike Protein) to get where it will allow the above described damage to occur.

Get it eliminated when it is just an upper respiratory infection (URI).

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/07/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you utilize a per diem basis, the vaccine has killed more people than the bolognavirus.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don’t even recognize any name for the Bologna virus ever again

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Fubarski
If you utilize a per diem basis, the vaccine has killed more people than the bolognavirus.

If they would not have broken federal law by changing the way deaths are recorded on Death Certificates, without going through the legal protocols to do so, there would have only been a little over 9,000 deaths recorded from Covid-19 by the way deaths were recorded for decades.

The shots are on track to match that 9,000 "true" deaths in a full year at the rate they have been given the first four months, plus some, because we know not all deaths are being reported.

The shots will kill more than the virus killed, and will kill millions in the years to come from the vascular and pulmonary diseases created from the S1 Protein (Spike Protein), and that doesn't even start to count the autoimmune diseases that will surface, and ultimately result in death.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too bad you stupid anti-freaks don't all catch covid and die

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 700LH
Too bad you stupid anti-freaks don't all catch covid and die

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Elklayers a [bleep]…

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Cool, we each have to examine our own situation and play the odds we feel are best for us.

I only wish that each of us could make those decisions based on real facts rather than malicious fear mongering.

Lol!!! What has the mainstream media been doing for over a year? FEAR MONGERING!!! Every day, every hour! Only weak-minded cowards believe their BS. Congratulations on being a dum-azz, gullible, willing participant in the largest, evil psy-op in American history!! You are officially a genuine member of the Covid Cult!!! 🇺🇸😉🎉👍👏🥳

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Lol!!! What has the mainstream media been doing for over a year? FEAR MONGERING!!! Every day, every hour! Only weak-minded cowards believe their BS. Congratulations on being a dum-azz, gullible, willing participant in the largest, evil psy-op in American history!! You are officially a genuine member of the Covid Cult!!! 🇺🇸😉🎉👍👏🥳

What MSM??????

I have not seen a news report on TV or read a newspaper for several years.

I like to get the FACTS from direct observation and/or real REPUTABLE sources.

In forty years with my employer, I have never seen a person from work hospitalized for the flu, or known anyone else that has been either.

This year we have had three from work sent to the hospital with Covid. Two of those spent several days in ICU. Five or six more, out of an entire workforce of sixty, spent more than a week flat on their back in bed, sicker than dogs with Covid.

There is not a one of them willing to volunteer for a second go around. I guess they are all just a bunch of pussies? RIGHT?????????

Two weeks ago, I mentioned my 63 year old sister was in ICU w/ ventilator in Walla Walla Wa. She has since been life flighted to Spokane. She is still in ICU in Spokane, but is now off the ventilator, over the hump, and expected to survive.

I wonder how many $100,000 that has cost?

I wonder if maybe she wishes she had gotten the Vax? Their Insurance Carrier certainly wishes she had.

A 55 year old cousin is still not able to return to work since November due to Covid long haul symptoms.

So go ahead you stupid fuggs that want to call me a liar. Go ahead and claim it is made up bullschitt.

I sincerely hope that no person of any importance to any of you has to suffer severe and malingering symptoms of this (so called) imaginary malady.

For myself, I will take my chances with the EFFECTIVE vaccine. We may not know anything about possible long term deleterious effects. But we do know it is effective at preventing the Covid.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The shots will kill more than the virus killed, and will kill millions in the years to come from the vascular and pulmonary diseases created from the S1 Protein (Spike Protein), and that doesn't even start to count the autoimmune diseases that will surface, and ultimately result in death.
I know this poster has been labeled a nut case by some, but he may be right with this. I'm going to opt out of the "vaccine" and take my chances since I'm pretty sure I've had it. And have had pretty good luck so far with never a flu shot, or anything else since I was a kid.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
I know this poster has been labeled a nut case by some, but he may be right with this. I'm going to opt out of the "vaccine" and take my chances since I'm pretty sure I've had it. And have had pretty good luck so far with never a flu shot, or anything else since I was a kid.

Of course, he is possibly right. We don’t even completely understand the mechanism by which this virus makes people sick, and yet we’re giving millions upon millions of people vaccines that at least temporarily, modify their genetic makeup.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

He's likely spot on.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Of course, he is possibly right. We don’t even completely understand the mechanism by which this virus makes people sick, and yet we’re giving millions upon millions of people vaccines that at least temporarily, modify their genetic makeup.

It's a crime on a scale never before seen.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JoeBob

It's a crime on a scale never before seen.

I’m thinking you are right. Too much fear, and just look at the big picture, people are really selling the “vaccine” hard. Billions of dollars to do so. Furthermore, and overnight, we’ve created more than a $20b industry, and that doesn’t contemplate yearly boosters, etc. Follow the money folks . . .

Elkslayer has absolutely been spot on all the way through this. He sees it clearly, people just don’t like his style, such is life.

Last edited by cfran; 05/08/21.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I like to get the FACTS from direct observation and/or real REPUTABLE sources."

What are some of those REPUTABLE sources? Did you read about any of the COVID-19 vaccines drug trail information on the producer's websites? Pfizer made no claim that their "vaccine" would give you any immunity to COVID-19 infections. Their drug trail information was removed from their website after the FDA gave emergency approval to the COVID-19 vaccines and antibody tests. The only one's claiming they will give you immunity to COVID-19 are the Democrat run FDA, the Democrat run CDC, the Democrat politicians, the Democrat controlled MSM and the Democrat run social media.

From what I've read these "vaccines'" trick your body into producing and artificial spike protein that your body will react to and create antibodies for. That's the definition of an auto-immune disease and nobody knows how long you'll have it or what health problems it will cause.

Last edited by victoro; 05/08/21.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I like to get the FACTS from direct observation and/or real REPUTABLE sources."

Here's some facts from some some reputable sources. I didn't know that the injuries caused by these "vaccines" will be kept secret until the drug trials are complete until I watched this video. A lot of gullible sheep will have been vaccinated by then.

https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=49&clip_id=15926&entrytime=500

Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,239
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.