Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Wow! Wishing others dead now. Cool.

In line with the Gates family’s line of thought. The circle is now complete.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
One, to not get sick.

Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by irfubar
A leading cause of death in the US is medical errors

Not sure how true it is but I read once that July is the highest month for inpatient deaths. July is the month the years new residents start.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Was thinking about getting one so my cats and dogs won't get sick. I wear a mask around the house too. You guys do what you want, but I don't want to be responsible for killing my beloved fur babies. It's only responsible. If you don't, then that means you want everyone and everything around you do DIE!

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Remember those poor minks that got the corona?

What if I gave it to my sheep?

That would bankrupt us.

I cant take that chance.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Hispanics have flooded the US the last several years. The ones I’ve been around don’t wash their hands. They spread the Rona Flu everywhere lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm just trying to figure out who the biggest, dumbest pussies really are. Is it the pussies afraid of covid who get the shot or is it the tin foil hat conspiracy nuts who are afraid of getting the shot ?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'm just trying to figure out who the biggest, dumbest pussies really are. Is it the pussies afraid of covid who get the shot or is the the tin foil hat conspiracy nuts who are afraid of getting the shot ?

The person who has to ask that question is the biggest . But we already knew you were

Lmao

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm just trying to figure out who the biggest, dumbest pussies really are. Is it the pussies afraid of covid who get the shot or is the the tin foil hat conspiracy nuts who are afraid of getting the shot ?

The biggest twats are those that make fun of both groups and play like they are superior to both groups

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I'm just trying to figure out who the biggest, dumbest pussies really are. Is it the pussies afraid of covid who get the shot or is it the tin foil hat conspiracy nuts who are afraid of getting the shot ?

The biggest twats are those that make fun of both groups and play like they are superior to both groups
Seems clear both groups are afraid of one thing or another.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown

The person who has to ask that question is the biggest . But we already knew you were

Lmao
You'd trip over your pussy lips if you ever got off your knees. LOL

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have already had the plague so i will not be getting the shot.

I have allergies and other medical problems but the meds i have been on for 3+ years have kept the plague bug from getting a good foothold on me.

I had a sore throat,fever and felt real tired for TWO DAYS.

Wife had it the same time but she was down the same amount of time.

She has not missed a day of work since the plague hit the radar of the folks that said it was a cold going around.

I think what has helped get it under control is that more folks have been washing their hands and keeping their nasty hands away from their face.

I for one don't understand if one has had the plague why in the hell would you get the shot because your own system has antibodies to fight it and any new plague relatives that might show up.

It happens every year with the flu,get one type and if another tries to get in your own system will work.

Maybe i will be one of the many that will die when the next plague hits but in my thinking i have been on borrowed time for the last 3 years.

All of my affairs have been put in order so things should go smoothly.

I don't fear death because i know where i am going i won't be hurting anymore.

BUT i am not walking around looking for the first truck to take me out.

Get the shot or don't it's everyone's choice NOT the .gov

This thing has been handled badly from the start when they shut down the country instead of informing those with underlying conditions to look after themselves.

I wish that those that try to push folks to get it would them make that decision for themselves and shut up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The more the main stream sheeple try to intimidate me into accepting their non proven non vaccine, the more I think, Fugg that.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

It's pretty fugking easy actually.

It's the bitch ass puzzies in masks and the screaming pus ridden cuhnts getting the aborted babies injected in their arms.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

PUT ON YOUR MASK

GET THE SHOT OR YOU"LL KILL US ALL

fugking pussies.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

It's the bitch ass puzzies in masks and the screaming pus ridden cuhnts getting the aborted babies injected in their arms.
Actually it is pretty obvious. The campfire tin foil hat brigade is afraid of every damn thing. Obviously because everybody and everything is out to get them. Fuggin nut bags. LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by brayhaven
Originally Posted by Jim1611
OP, You’re exactly right, and there are more reasons.
There are some bad conspiracy mongers trying to dissuade people getting immunized. They’ll be responsible for thousands of deaths.

Vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives. Eradicated some diseases completely and added decades to our life expectancy.

The mRNA covid vaccines (phizer & moderna) are safe & effective with much larger test groups than normal.

They do not alter dna or rna.

Even a mild case of covid can cause permanent damage to heart, lungs, & other organs.

Do your own objective research. Don’t listen to some “chicken little” dude on the web.

You and the OP can share my 2 shots if you like them so well. I don't need to do any research to know what to do as I've watched with my own eyes all of the lies being spread by the very people that encourage these injections. They have and never will gain my trust.

Don’t need to. My wife & I got ours in Jan-Feb.
and I respect your decision not to immunize. The people I’m criticizing are those trying to convince others that there’s some evil conspiracy to rob them of their future.
Most of my family are doctors & nurses. They do their research and know what they’re talking about.
I’ll take their advice over some Internet nutcase conspiracy theorist.

Why are they an "internet nutcase conspiracy theorist" just because they disagree with you and your family?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Actually it is pretty obvious. The campfire tin foil hat brigade is afraid of every damn thing. Obviously because everybody and everything is out to get them. Fuggin nut bags. LOL

Did they pat you on the head and say "good boy" after your shot? Maybe give you a milk bone?

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Jim1611
OP, You’re exactly right, and there are more reasons.
There are some bad conspiracy mongers trying to dissuade people getting immunized. They’ll be responsible for thousands of deaths.

Vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives. Eradicated some diseases completely and added decades to our life expectancy.

The mRNA covid vaccines (phizer & moderna) are safe & effective with much larger test groups than normal.

They do not alter dna or rna.

Even a mild case of covid can cause permanent damage to heart, lungs, & other organs.

Do your own objective research. Don’t listen to some “chicken little” dude on the web.

You and the OP can share my 2 shots if you like them so well. I don't need to do any research to know what to do as I've watched with my own eyes all of the lies being spread by the very people that encourage these injections. They have and never will gain my trust.

Don’t need to. My wife & I got ours in Jan-Feb.
and I respect your decision not to immunize. The people I’m criticizing are those trying to convince others that there’s some evil conspiracy to rob them of their future.
Most of my family are doctors & nurses. They do their research and know what they’re talking about.
I’ll take their advice over some Internet nutcase conspiracy theorist.

Why are they an "internet nutcase conspiracy theorist" just because they disagree with you and your family?
Fuggers be scannin the interweb all day every day with their eyeballs buggin out and sweat drippin off their nose lookin for the latest threat. LMAO

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why is it alla the covtards have a relative that's in healthcare, ta conveniently pull outta their ass when they run outta liberal talking points?

Most amazing series of coincidences I've ever seen.

Outside a the dead relatives bit.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.