I have already had the plague so i will not be getting the shot.

I have allergies and other medical problems but the meds i have been on for 3+ years have kept the plague bug from getting a good foothold on me.

I had a sore throat,fever and felt real tired for TWO DAYS.

Wife had it the same time but she was down the same amount of time.

She has not missed a day of work since the plague hit the radar of the folks that said it was a cold going around.

I think what has helped get it under control is that more folks have been washing their hands and keeping their nasty hands away from their face.

I for one don't understand if one has had the plague why in the hell would you get the shot because your own system has antibodies to fight it and any new plague relatives that might show up.

It happens every year with the flu,get one type and if another tries to get in your own system will work.

Maybe i will be one of the many that will die when the next plague hits but in my thinking i have been on borrowed time for the last 3 years.

All of my affairs have been put in order so things should go smoothly.

I don't fear death because i know where i am going i won't be hurting anymore.

BUT i am not walking around looking for the first truck to take me out.

Get the shot or don't it's everyone's choice NOT the .gov

This thing has been handled badly from the start when they shut down the country instead of informing those with underlying conditions to look after themselves.

I wish that those that try to push folks to get it would them make that decision for themselves and shut up.