Originally Posted by Okanagan
Only one reason: if you think the risk of the vaccine is less than the risk of the virus, at your age and health status.

Still the same answer: get the shot only if you think it is less risky than the disease at your age and health condition.

What has changed is the info. We know a LOT more about Covid now, two years later. Data against the shot is getting heavier all the time as is distrust of those promoting the shot. Both sides have lied to me.

FWIW, wife and I are older and have lung probs, and got the first two shots early. Both of us got Covid after that, my case mild and my wife’s severe. We started her on Invermectin protocol within a half hour of her first symptom. She was terribly ill for three days and then quickly recovered completely.

Six months after the shot the doc discovered a pronounced murmur in my heart, for the first time in my life. Docs don’t know if it has anything to do with the shot or not, could be just my age.

At this stage I don’t believe anything anyone tells me about Covid other than they tested positive and have it at the moment.