Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
For me the reasons were few.

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

3.) I hope we experience herd immunity sooner than later. I'll do my part.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

6.) I want to see business get back to normal in this country.

7.) I want to see school get back to normal in this country.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

9.) Because I hope to get rid of the darn mask's.

10.) Because I want everyone to feel safe to vote in person by next election.

11.) I want our children to feel safe.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

13.) My immune system may not be what it once was.

14.) Concern respect for others; Family, friends, & community.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

17.) Willingness to do my small part. I am thankful for the opportunity.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

19.) Facts favor a vaccinated nation.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.

JFC.......
Not a vaccine .
A gene therapy dna trigger to lesson affects.
Wont prevent you from catching it or passing it on.
Educate yourself...
And stay away from the cool aide....

And thank you for the cut, copy, and paste job of proaganda.

FDA approval, maybe enough reason not to take it until then.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.