Originally Posted by brayhaven
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by brayhaven
OP, You’re exactly right, and there are more reasons.
There are some bad conspiracy mongers trying to dissuade people getting immunized. They’ll be responsible for thousands of deaths.

Vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives. Eradicated some diseases completely and added decades to our life expectancy.

The mRNA covid vaccines (phizer & moderna) are safe & effective with much larger test groups than normal.

They do not alter dna or rna.

Even a mild case of covid can cause permanent damage to heart, lungs, & other organs.

Do your own objective research. Don’t listen to some “chicken little” dude on the web.

You and the OP can share my 2 shots if you like them so well. I don't need to do any research to know what to do as I've watched with my own eyes all of the lies being spread by the very people that encourage these injections. They have and never will gain my trust.

Don’t need to. My wife & I got ours in Jan-Feb.
and I respect your decision not to immunize. The people I’m criticizing are those trying to convince others that there’s some evil conspiracy to rob them of their future.
Most of my family are doctors & nurses. They do their research and know what they’re talking about.
I’ll take their advice over some Internet nutcase conspiracy theorist.

Why are they an "internet nutcase conspiracy theorist" just because they disagree with you and your family?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH