Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

https://www.keloland.com/news/healt...-days-following-double-lung-transplant/.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 05/05/21.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19