Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

https://www.keloland.com/news/healt...-days-following-double-lung-transplant/.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

Why are you thanking them?

I'm not hunterapp, but I'm thankful to those who are getting the shot. Someone has to be the test subjects.

I got mine and everyone I care about has gotten theirs. The rest of you all can die for all I care. The more of you that die, the less of you there are to vote. I don't see it as test subjects but rather natural selection. Cleansing the gene pool, if you will. You all better hope they don't ever do away with protections for pre-existing conditions because being diagnosed with covid will be a pre-existing condition. The OP said he had it and still feels impacted 5 months later. Thats because covid can cause long term damage to your respiratory system, circulatory system, and nervous system. You get covid now and 5 years from now you have a heart issues or lung issues, they are likely going to say its because you had covid. The vaccine may not keep you from getting it but it keeps the damage to your body at a minimum.
Most likely you'll die from HIV anyway.