Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You go girl! Even vaginas need comfort as to their reckless personal decisions to “vaccinate” themselves with an experimental, DNA-altering, gene “therapy” trial run! Congratulations on your achieved status as a Covid lab rat! Bill Gates is fascinated to see the result of your voluntary contribution to “science”!!!

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 05/08/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
What he said.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
You go girl! Even vaginas need comfort as to their reckless personal decisions to “vaccinate” themselves with an experimental, DNA-altering, gene “therapy” trial run! Congratulations on your achieved status as a Covid lab rat! Bill Gates is fascinated to see the result of your voluntary contribution to “science”!!!

I know --- right???? Those pesky facts out of Israel don't matter do they?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why don't you just eat $hit and die. You'll be fine as long as it's not Bill Gates' $hit.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
America probably didn't have any either...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Why don't you just eat $hit and die. You'll be fine as long as it's not Bill Gates' $hit.

Put that mask on pussy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by strikeu
America probably didn't have any either...

The total number of deaths from respiratory virus illness has not significantly changed from past years. The only real difference is in them being now recorded as COVID19 deaths rather than respiratory virus deaths, as in past years. And that little trick is accomplished by using faulty tests designed to show COVID19 false positives.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Sounds to me COVID-19 vaccines work.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Follow the money.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by viking
Follow the money.

Big Pharma has already, in just the past couple months, made multiple billions of dollars off the citizens of the developed world, with the promise of unlimited continuation of same for years to come, so long as they can keep the populations of the developed world in constant terror over the notion of contracting COVID19, and cowed and regimented like prisoners by their own governments.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

You do realize that these vaccines could be effective and have horrible long term side effects, right?

They're not mutually exclusive

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Most of these guys rabidly defend their stance as Christians.

Yet, despite the command "Thou shall have no other gods before me". They persue their anti-vaxxer agenda with religious fervor.

Just like any other religion, facts to the contrary are simply heresies to be ignored.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V

Or they altered the tests or stopped testing or they achieved herd immunity.

It doesn’t explain why people here that got the jab are getting sick. F uckery is afoot.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by goalie

You do realize that these vaccines could be effective and have horrible long term side effects, right?

And there is the voice of reason.

Yes it is possible that some delayed effects might show up. I am willing to take the risk.

It is possible a semi truck might cross the center line and kill me deader than hell any time I take the truck onto the road. Yet, I drive into work every day and come home again. I drive to town for groceries and household needs.

I am willing to take the risk.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Vax Nazis can’t think that hard

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Scared.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Yes it is possible that some delayed effects might show up. I am willing to take the risk.

It is possible a semi truck might cross the center line and kill me deader than hell any time I take the truck onto the road. Yet, I drive into work every day and come home again. I drive to town for groceries and household needs.

Hey, everyone needs to do the risk-reward math for themselves.

I just have a HUGE issue with them pushing this shiit on kids, who are at VERY low risk from covid-19.

It begs the question though: do you actually understand that covid-19 is a virus like the common cold, and there's no way it's going away????

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

And that’s why, like all health care decision, whether or not to receive the ronavax should remain a personal decision.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by viking

Or they altered the tests or stopped testing or they achieved herd immunity.

Or you do not have a clue what is happening in Israel and are imagining answers which fit your chosen agenda.
It doesn’t explain why people here that got the jab are getting sick. F uckery is afoot.

How many people? Out of well over 100,000,000 fully vaccinated in America.

Where is a legitimate source of data concerning all these illnesses?

All of the sick people before the vaccine are falsely claimed to be Covid? The results of false positives?

But people imagine that masses of vaccine recipients are getting sick and now the testing is accurate or even under reported????????

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 48 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,666
Posts18,474,725
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.