Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Israel Vows It Has Only Just Begun As Punishing Airstrikes Light Up Hamas Positions

[Linked Image from westernjournal.com]

The Middle East has erupted in violence after Hamas launched rocket attacks against Israel — but the Palestinian Islamist organization is about to get exactly the hellfire it deserves.

Since Tuesday, nearly 850 rockets were launched in the attack on Jerusalem and other Israeli havens, sparking the most significant conflict between the enemies since 2014, Fox News reported.

Many of the incendiary devices were intercepted by Israel’s Iron Dome Aerial Defense System, but at least six Israelis were killed as of early Wednesday.

The hundreds of bombs launched in the nation’s counter-attacks left 43 Palestinians dead and over 200 reported wounded by the Gaza Health Ministry, according to Fox.

Early morning attacks Wednesday by the Israeli Defense Forces zeroed in and struck Palestinian security and police forces, and the IDF confirmed that one of its strikes took out Hamas intelligence brass.
Trending:
Facebook Oversight Board Member Goes Rogue, Eviscerates the Social Media Platform: 'Their Rules Are in Shambles'

“Our fighter jets, with the ISA, neutralized key figures of Hamas’ intelligence: Hassan Kaogi, head of the Hamas military intelligence security department & his deputy Wail Issa, head of the military intelligence counterespionage department,” the IDF tweeted.

“Looks like our intel was better.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised this is only the beginning in a statement Tuesday.

“We are in the midst of a major campaign — Operation Guardian of the Walls,” Netanyahu said, according to the Daily Wire.

“Yesterday and today, the IDF attacked hundreds of Hamas & Islamic Jihad terrorist targets in the Gaza Strip. We have eliminated dozens of terrorists, including senior commanders,” he touted.

“We have bombed Hamas command centers and toppled buildings that serve the terrorist organizations,” Netanyahu said. “We will continue to attack with full force.”

“We have just finished a consultation and assessment of the situation with heads of the security establishment and we made decisions. Hamas and Islamic Jihad have paid — I tell you here — will pay a very heavy price for their aggression,” he vowed.

“I say here this evening — their blood in on their heads. Citizens of Israel, we stand united against a reprehensible enemy.”

Although Israel is only returning fire, the usual anti-Semitic suspects in the U.S. government chastised the nation for fighting back in a conflict it didn’t start.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism,” Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Monday.

“Palestinians deserve protection,” the Democratic lawmaker asserted. “Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians,” she wrote, ignoring that, unlike Palestine, Israel did not launch the first attack.

“It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar stated.
Fellow “Squad” member Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan also spoke out against the nation for defending itself.

“What we’re really telling Palestinians fighting apartheid is the same thing being told to my fellow black Americans across our country here that are fighting against police brutality,” she told MSNBC’s Ayman Mohyeldin on Monday.

“There is no form of acceptable resistance to state violence except for the denial of people’s human dignity. And we need to stop,” she claimed.

“We need to stop and look at the fact that our own country is enabling it with billions of dollars every year being issued to Israel, even though they are promoting racism and dehumanization,” she charged about America’s ally in the region.

Tlaib further asserted that “U.S. taxpayer dollars should not be used to commit human rights violations.”

These politicians always put Israel in an impossible situation: to retaliate and be labeled a terrorist nation, or simply allow its land, buildings and people to be pummeled by its enemies — and still be maligned by the left.

This conflict between the two nations has no hope of peaceful resolution because the Islamists want to destroy Israel and won’t stop until that goal is reached.

Regardless of what the left in this country or abroad thinks about it, Netanyahu has a right — more importantly, a responsibility — to use the maximum force necessary to beat back the nation’s enemies.

This conflict and violence is not something Israel started, but it looks like it’s going to do its best to finish it — and hopefully with as much firepower as the nation can muster in the name of freedom.

https://www.westernjournal.com/israel-vows-just-begun-punishing-airstrikes-light-hamas-positions/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB4

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
The solution to Gaza is for Isreal to line up as many dozers as it takes, blade to blade and march to the sea. Heck, put snorkels on the CATS, just to be sure to get them in deep enough at destination.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Are you fricking kidding me? Israel perpetrates horror after horror against the native population of Palestine (to include Christian Palestinians) for seventy plus years, and every once in a while some Palestinians manage to launch some bottle rockets at them, and this is used by Israel to up the violence against their victims another level or two, and we're supposed to cheer them on? crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
The solution to Gaza is for Isreal to line up as many dozers as it takes, blade to blade and march to the sea. Heck, put snorkels on the CATS, just to be sure to get them in deep enough at destination.

Wait a minute! Don't want to waste an opportunity: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pro-palestinian-american-protester-killed-israeli-bulldozer

Let's get all our activists in place first.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How long until Israel launch missiles into Iran?....head in hands..

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
We know where you stand, TRH. Why don't you go stand on top of a Hamas building to wave your indignant middle finger at Israel?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
We know where you stand, TRH. Why don't you go stand on top of a Hamas building to wave your indignant middle finger at Israel?

thats pretty much it, bottle rockets? only native population ?
talk about being indocrinated and washed.
course if you keep a gun in a plastic baggie in the shower what can you expect?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Israel needs to bomb them back to the Stone Age. Bottle rockets? Really?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Are you fricking kidding me? Israel perpetrates horror after horror against the native population of Palestine (to include Christian Palestinians) for seventy plus years, and every once in a while some Palestinians manage to launch some bottle rockets at them, and this is used by Israel to up the violence against their victims another level or two, and we're supposed to cheer them on? crazy
Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las

I like your style sir.

Yup.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by las

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?

If God wants the Jews to occupy Israel, they will. There isn't anything any army can do to make anything happen outside of the will of God.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Springcove

Poke a lion in the eye and see what happens.

He tends to bite. But they know that.

Those crazy Jihadists want to die. They put kids and women in target areas to get hit, just for the PR value.

Hard to reason with the unreasonable. Just gotta kill'em...

And the IDF is pretty good at doing just that.

Trump was starting to get it sorted out.

Sleepy Joe is just a blank check for them to do whatever without consequences.

DF

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Springcove

Poke a lion in the eye and see what happens.

He tends to bite. But they know that.

Those crazy Jihadists want to die. They put kids and women in target areas to get hit, just for the PR value.

Hard to reason with the unreasonable. Just gotta kill'em...

And the IDF is pretty good at doing just that.

Trump was starting to get it sorted out.

Sleepy Joe is just a blank check for them to do whatever without consequences.

DF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TRUE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mess with the bull......................

you get the horns.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Palestinians kind of remind me of the likes of Al Sharpten. Need to stir the pot to get on the news.usually they have a few sacrifices. Women and children. This time the Jews hit the leadership. The crying and moaning is just getting started by our liberal politicians. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What is that you say there Hawk?

You are in bed with "the squad" on this one!

Doesn't that make one a Communist? If your opinion aligns with a Communist on one subject, I have been informed many times, that makes you a Communist.

As for me? Give 'em Hell Israel! Wipe out those Islamic Terrorists.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Biden’s got a handle on it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
We should stand up for the Palestinians and beings ilhan Omar and rachet talib know so much more than the rest of us to send them and their supporters over there and set things right or die trying. Fug me if that ain't a good idea. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Wait a minute! Don't want to waste an opportunity: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pro-palestinian-american-protester-killed-israeli-bulldozer
Let's get all our activists in place first.
When I read your post I was already thinking about Rachel Corrie lying down in front of an Israeli bulldozer. I was hoping a few more of our "activists" would offer themselves as (sub) human shields.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,248
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.