Home
Posted By: rte Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/13/21
Israel Vows It Has Only Just Begun As Punishing Airstrikes Light Up Hamas Positions

[Linked Image from westernjournal.com]

The Middle East has erupted in violence after Hamas launched rocket attacks against Israel — but the Palestinian Islamist organization is about to get exactly the hellfire it deserves.

Since Tuesday, nearly 850 rockets were launched in the attack on Jerusalem and other Israeli havens, sparking the most significant conflict between the enemies since 2014, Fox News reported.

Many of the incendiary devices were intercepted by Israel’s Iron Dome Aerial Defense System, but at least six Israelis were killed as of early Wednesday.

The hundreds of bombs launched in the nation’s counter-attacks left 43 Palestinians dead and over 200 reported wounded by the Gaza Health Ministry, according to Fox.

Early morning attacks Wednesday by the Israeli Defense Forces zeroed in and struck Palestinian security and police forces, and the IDF confirmed that one of its strikes took out Hamas intelligence brass.
Trending:
Facebook Oversight Board Member Goes Rogue, Eviscerates the Social Media Platform: 'Their Rules Are in Shambles'

“Our fighter jets, with the ISA, neutralized key figures of Hamas’ intelligence: Hassan Kaogi, head of the Hamas military intelligence security department & his deputy Wail Issa, head of the military intelligence counterespionage department,” the IDF tweeted.

“Looks like our intel was better.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised this is only the beginning in a statement Tuesday.

“We are in the midst of a major campaign — Operation Guardian of the Walls,” Netanyahu said, according to the Daily Wire.

“Yesterday and today, the IDF attacked hundreds of Hamas & Islamic Jihad terrorist targets in the Gaza Strip. We have eliminated dozens of terrorists, including senior commanders,” he touted.

“We have bombed Hamas command centers and toppled buildings that serve the terrorist organizations,” Netanyahu said. “We will continue to attack with full force.”

“We have just finished a consultation and assessment of the situation with heads of the security establishment and we made decisions. Hamas and Islamic Jihad have paid — I tell you here — will pay a very heavy price for their aggression,” he vowed.

“I say here this evening — their blood in on their heads. Citizens of Israel, we stand united against a reprehensible enemy.”

Although Israel is only returning fire, the usual anti-Semitic suspects in the U.S. government chastised the nation for fighting back in a conflict it didn’t start.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism,” Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Monday.

“Palestinians deserve protection,” the Democratic lawmaker asserted. “Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians,” she wrote, ignoring that, unlike Palestine, Israel did not launch the first attack.

“It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar stated.
Fellow “Squad” member Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan also spoke out against the nation for defending itself.

“What we’re really telling Palestinians fighting apartheid is the same thing being told to my fellow black Americans across our country here that are fighting against police brutality,” she told MSNBC’s Ayman Mohyeldin on Monday.

“There is no form of acceptable resistance to state violence except for the denial of people’s human dignity. And we need to stop,” she claimed.

“We need to stop and look at the fact that our own country is enabling it with billions of dollars every year being issued to Israel, even though they are promoting racism and dehumanization,” she charged about America’s ally in the region.

Tlaib further asserted that “U.S. taxpayer dollars should not be used to commit human rights violations.”

These politicians always put Israel in an impossible situation: to retaliate and be labeled a terrorist nation, or simply allow its land, buildings and people to be pummeled by its enemies — and still be maligned by the left.

This conflict between the two nations has no hope of peaceful resolution because the Islamists want to destroy Israel and won’t stop until that goal is reached.

Regardless of what the left in this country or abroad thinks about it, Netanyahu has a right — more importantly, a responsibility — to use the maximum force necessary to beat back the nation’s enemies.

This conflict and violence is not something Israel started, but it looks like it’s going to do its best to finish it — and hopefully with as much firepower as the nation can muster in the name of freedom.

https://www.westernjournal.com/israel-vows-just-begun-punishing-airstrikes-light-hamas-positions/
Posted By: las Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/13/21
The solution to Gaza is for Isreal to line up as many dozers as it takes, blade to blade and march to the sea. Heck, put snorkels on the CATS, just to be sure to get them in deep enough at destination.
Are you fricking kidding me? Israel perpetrates horror after horror against the native population of Palestine (to include Christian Palestinians) for seventy plus years, and every once in a while some Palestinians manage to launch some bottle rockets at them, and this is used by Israel to up the violence against their victims another level or two, and we're supposed to cheer them on? crazy
Originally Posted by las
The solution to Gaza is for Isreal to line up as many dozers as it takes, blade to blade and march to the sea. Heck, put snorkels on the CATS, just to be sure to get them in deep enough at destination.

Wait a minute! Don't want to waste an opportunity: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pro-palestinian-american-protester-killed-israeli-bulldozer

Let's get all our activists in place first.
Posted By: 673 Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/13/21
How long until Israel launch missiles into Iran?....head in hands..
We know where you stand, TRH. Why don't you go stand on top of a Hamas building to wave your indignant middle finger at Israel?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
We know where you stand, TRH. Why don't you go stand on top of a Hamas building to wave your indignant middle finger at Israel?

thats pretty much it, bottle rockets? only native population ?
talk about being indocrinated and washed.
course if you keep a gun in a plastic baggie in the shower what can you expect?
Israel needs to bomb them back to the Stone Age. Bottle rockets? Really?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Are you fricking kidding me? Israel perpetrates horror after horror against the native population of Palestine (to include Christian Palestinians) for seventy plus years, and every once in a while some Palestinians manage to launch some bottle rockets at them, and this is used by Israel to up the violence against their victims another level or two, and we're supposed to cheer them on? crazy
Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?
Originally Posted by las

I like your style sir.
Originally Posted by las

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by antlers
Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?

If God wants the Jews to occupy Israel, they will. There isn't anything any army can do to make anything happen outside of the will of God.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Poke a lion in the eye and see what happens.

He tends to bite. But they know that.

Those crazy Jihadists want to die. They put kids and women in target areas to get hit, just for the PR value.

Hard to reason with the unreasonable. Just gotta kill'em...

And the IDF is pretty good at doing just that.

Trump was starting to get it sorted out.

Sleepy Joe is just a blank check for them to do whatever without consequences.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Those crazy Jihadists want to die. They put kids and women in target areas to get hit, just for the PR value.

DF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TRUE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mess with the bull......................

you get the horns.
Palestinians kind of remind me of the likes of Al Sharpten. Need to stir the pot to get on the news.usually they have a few sacrifices. Women and children. This time the Jews hit the leadership. The crying and moaning is just getting started by our liberal politicians. Hasbeen

What is that you say there Hawk?

You are in bed with "the squad" on this one!

Doesn't that make one a Communist? If your opinion aligns with a Communist on one subject, I have been informed many times, that makes you a Communist.

As for me? Give 'em Hell Israel! Wipe out those Islamic Terrorists.
Biden’s got a handle on it.
We should stand up for the Palestinians and beings ilhan Omar and rachet talib know so much more than the rest of us to send them and their supporters over there and set things right or die trying. Fug me if that ain't a good idea. Mb
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Wait a minute! Don't want to waste an opportunity: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pro-palestinian-american-protester-killed-israeli-bulldozer
When I read your post I was already thinking about Rachel Corrie lying down in front of an Israeli bulldozer. I was hoping a few more of our "activists" would offer themselves as (sub) human shields.
Originally Posted by las

Sure, and let's go hike the mountains of Iran while we are at it.

Things for an American not to do If you want to live a long life:

1 Stand in front of the Israeli Army, or even their bulldozers.
2 Go into Iran and proselytize Christianity.
3 Cross the DMZ and enter N Korea.
Posted By: rte Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/13/21

Your obsession with Israel doesn't allow you to see the truth.Your analogy that Israel and all Atheists/Bolshevik Jews are the same,blinds you to the truth.

The Rothchilds may have sponsored Israel as a nation but did you ever think he and his Satanic clan supported the creation of Israel because it would provide another opportunity to profit from conflict.The Rothchilds and Warburgs created fractional banking and the Federal Reserves in order to control the money supply of the world.These cretins have no allegiance to any nation and profit and control are the sole reason for their existence.

There is is no such population as the Palestinians,they are a creation to appose the existence of Israel.If the dune-coons wanted peace then why don't all of the Arab nations contribute some land for these made-up people in which to live?

I am still waiting for anyone to tell me what a Palestinian is. I am pretty sure they are Arabs.
Originally Posted by deflave

How right you are! whistle
Originally Posted by jdm953
I am still waiting for anyone to tell me what a Palestinian is. I am pretty sure they are Arabs.

They’re like Jews.

But different.

Arabs that no one likes.

Not even other Arabs.

Palestinians exist for just a few reasons... to harass Israelis and to act as proxy for other...more respectable Arabs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
An air guided bomb can be seen hitting Al-Sharouk tower as it collapses during an Israeli air strike, in Gaza City on May 12, 2021.

They have killed several Palestinian leaders. The Israelis have their intelligence agents on the ground, they learn where these terrorist leaders are hanging out, and they send in an air strike and destroy the building they are in.
Don't mess with the Israelis.
Bigger picture…..

Where did the Hamas terrorists acquire the rockets they used?

(hint)
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

thats pretty much it, bottle rockets? only native population ?
talk about being indocrinated and washed.
course if you keep a gun in a plastic baggie in the shower what can you expect?

Damn, you made me laugh out loud !
Sweet. Love to see the IDF in action

I feel so relieved now. Thank you.

Uhhhhh, YES! I hope the Israelis lay waste to those sand rats.
Put the Iowa back into commission. Park it 5 miles offshore from Gaza. Send all the 16 inch HE shells she can carry to the right places.

The deliberately stupid and Real Blind Hawkeye OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about the history of the region.

Study up, genius.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Bigger picture…..

(hint)

Here you go https://leakedreality.com/video/10121/hamas-leader-says-quiet-part-out-loud
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Bigger picture…..

(hint)

Here you go https://leakedreality.com/video/10121/hamas-leader-says-quiet-part-out-loud

Well, of course.

My comment was TIC. It’s clear that Hamas is a proxy for Iran.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Arabs that no one likes.

Not even other Arabs.

Palestinians exist for just a few reasons... to harass Israelis and to act as proxy for other...more respectable Arabs.

Geezus, no kidding!
Look at how the Jordanians treated the Palestinians back in the day.
Israel has been damn near Mother Terresa to the Palestinians, by comparison.
Bigger picture…..

(hint)

Rumor has it that Biden gave them back their millions of dollars aid that Trump stopped. Cash and rockets go hand in hand.
Fugg Israel.

The folks who lived in Palestine when the Jews took it. Nothing more complicated than that.

Biden administration to restore $235m in US aid to Palestinians

Instead of sending the Palestinians $235 million in aid... we should buy $235 million in real estate in Palistine and bull doze it over and plant olive trees... it would only take 10-11 years and the whole place would be a peaceful grove of olive trees....
If you poke a bull in the balls with a stick you will get a wild horn up your ass in return.

I have no sympathy at all for these terrorist-enabling Palestinians.
Going back as far as the Carter administration the Palestinians have been for only one thing; destroying Israel. Old coon face Arafat simply couldn't bring himself to sign the peace treaty that he got offered in the talks hosted by Carter the anti-semite. Carter badgered Israel into giving the jackass all he asked for and he still couldn't sign it. Clinton did the same thing and no deal. They don't want peace. They want war so give it to em.

They've bombed and murdered innocent Israelis for decades and American Presidents have allowed it to go on. I don't care if they make Gaza a 98 year half life of hell on earth. They've earned it.
What Israel should do is send in all of their welfare-bum ultra-orthodox Haredi Jews to pester the Palestinians with protests.

The Palestinians will abandon the place in disgust. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plwmi770sY
Send the sand boys to hell
Biden’s got his hand on it.

That's a bit soft !
Trump cut money to Palestine, biden restores funding. This is the result.

The folks who lived in Palestine when the Jews took it. Nothing more complicated than that.

C L U E :

The invasion of the Sea Peoples (from Crete and Anatolia)...

So the Jews just “took it”?

I thought the British gave it to them, under the direction of the United Nations.

P
Ezekiel "I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel". The 1948 establishment of Israel and their survival and victory in the ensuing Moslem onslaught were two back to back miracles foretold centuries before they happened. I watched the 1967 war miracle on television. The Jews are God's chosen, that cannot be denied by an honest observer. The big event has appeared on the horizon so get ready. Israel will prevail. It doesn't matter that Biden has turned Iran loose to do as they will. It doesn't matter what the USA, Russia, or China do. Israel will prevail.

What is Palestine?

Not for those with simple and hateful minds regarding Jews, God's Chosen People. You know, like Hitler.
Seems that TRH def. dosnt include the Jews that lived there.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ezekiel "I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel". The 1948 establishment of Israel and their survival and victory in the ensuing Moslem onslaught were two back to back miracles foretold centuries before they happened. I watched the 1967 war miracle on television. The Jews are God's chosen, that cannot be denied by an honest observer. The big event has appeared on the horizon so get ready. Israel will prevail. It doesn't matter that Biden has turned Iran loose to do as they will. It doesn't matter what the USA, Russia, or China do. Israel will prevail.

Thoroughly brainwashed.

You forgot to add the Heil Hitler! crazy
It all goes back too Biden, and his posturing, renegotiating with Iran and who knows what that robot Kerry did while over in the Mideast.

Another Biden attaBoy!!
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by las

Now wait a minute..

Can't you get your shot in Iran? or N Korea?

Lol!
Originally Posted by saddlegun
What Israel should do is send in all of their welfare-bum ultra-orthodox Haredi Jews to pester the Palestinians with protests.

The Palestinians will abandon the place in disgust. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plwmi770sY

Love to see those pony tailed Israeli police chicks pushing back the Ortho idiots. Get Some!!
Scorched earth policy is the only thing that stops terrorist towelheads.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

If God wants the Jews to occupy Israel, they will. There isn't anything any army can do to make anything happen outside of the will of God.

Nobody wants the God forsaken hell hole of Gaza. Israel tried to give it back to Egypt when they did the peace deal, but Egypt didn't want it.
Maybe Egypt didn’t want it ‘cause it’s got 2 million Palestinians livin’ in it.
The fuggers fought tooth & nail 50-60 years ago to get a piece of land. They made ammo in underground bunkers, dugouts, WTF ever. They are resourceful, innovative, & have the tenacity of the best wild animal.

I ain't gettin into their politics, or religion, that's their business & don't know much about all that anyway.

But from just hearing about them over the years, I ain't gonna fugg with them. Have to wonder about any small force that would.
Politics and religion aside. The Israelis intelligence and their special hitters are good. They whacked 13 Hamas leaders in one day/night.

One might argue that running intel on your neighbor is easy...Ok, fine. But, still, coordinating fatal hits on 13 targets should give Hamas something to remember.

🦫
Land is the first thing reapportioned after a major war. My grandparent's hometown was part of Austria, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and most recently, Slovakia, due to wars and political upheaval.

The Jews were conquered several times anciently - their cities were destroyed and the people were driven out of their homeland. The country of Israel was formed for them on a tiny slice of land after the last world war. The Arab residents of the land that was given to the Jews had several hundred years of history in that area and were not happy to be made homeless, especially since one of their most sacred sites (the Temple Mount, where Mohammad was said to have ascended into heaven) was now the property of another country. Unfortunately, the Temple Mount is also the location of the ancient Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, which makes it the most revered site for the Jews as well.

Israel has agreed to make access and ownership of the Temple Mount equal between the Arabs and the Jews, but it is not enough and never will be enough. The Palestinians want their own country, and they feel their homeland was stolen. Although the ordinary citizens of the Palestinians are happy to coexist peacefully with the Israelis, the military extremists of the Palestinians, Hamas, will never be satisfied with anything but the complete destruction of Israel.

Both sides feel they are in the right. Interestingly, Iraq and Iran are both about 20 times the size of Israel and also would be happy to see it obliterated, yet neither will give one square mile to the Palestinians to form their own state.
Originally Posted by las

Now wait a minute..

Lol!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Arabs that no one likes.

Not even other Arabs.

They actually make pretty good bomb dummies.

Israeli soldiers fire a 155mm self-propelled howitzer towards the Gaza Strip.AFP via Getty Images

Israel has mounted a ground attack into the Gaza strip.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Scorched earth policy is the only thing that stops terrorist towelheads.

Bulldozing their homes slows them down a little, too.
Originally Posted by czech1022
Land is the first thing reapportioned after a major war. My grandparent's hometown was part of Austria, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and most recently, Slovakia, due to wars and political upheaval.

The Jews were conquered several times anciently - their cities were destroyed and the people were driven out of their homeland. The country of Israel was formed for them on a tiny slice of land after the last world war. The Arab residents of the land that was given to the Jews had several hundred years of history in that area and were not happy to be made homeless, especially since one of their most sacred sites (the Temple Mount, where Mohammad was said to have ascended into heaven) was now the property of another country. Unfortunately, the Temple Mount is also the location of the ancient Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, which makes it the most revered site for the Jews as well.

Israel has agreed to make access and ownership of the Temple Mount equal between the Arabs and the Jews, but it is not enough and never will be enough. The Palestinians want their own country, and they feel their homeland was stolen. Although the ordinary citizens of the Palestinians are happy to coexist peacefully with the Israelis, the military extremists of the Palestinians, Hamas, will never be satisfied with anything but the complete destruction of Israel.

Both sides feel they are in the right. Interestingly, Iraq and Iran are both about 20 times the size of Israel and also would be happy to see it obliterated, yet neither will give one square mile to the Palestinians to form their own state.

The Palestinians cheer as Hamas waves a stick in the Israelis' face. The problem with that is, in the end, the stick ends up in the Palestinians' ass.
I hope Bristol keeps his head down 😂
Not much chance of them wiping each other out, I guess. Too bad.
Joey,s biggest worry today was midmorning snack rotation.
He swears the snack yesterday was teddy grahams and today is supposed to be animal cracker day, the ones in the little box.
And tommorow is goldfish day cause he just knows it.
Daily nap time is from 10:30 to 12: 30.
Then after nap time Depends change cause accidents happen.
He aint a Big boy anymore when he makes pee and poopies....
Then lunch with his sandwich half wrapped in a napkin to keep it all together for him.
And a juice box....
Cant forget the juice box....
So nice they do that for him.

Joey belongs at home with visting angels bringing him coloring books and paying "attention" to his long stories about what the fugg ever....

Our Country is F U C K E D.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: NYNY Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/13/21
Why so many anti-semites on this site ?

Oh yeah, I remember, 2 digit IQs along with most American Jews who voted for Biden.
The MartyrMade podcast has a series where he delves into the modern history of the conflict. Pretty down the middle, and I learned from it.

Palestinians aren't peaceful goathumpers that have lived there for 1,000's of years till the evil jew stole their land.

The Israeli's aren't nobel freedom fighters seeking a safe place to live in tranquility with all.

I personally back Israel's play. For a number of reasons, and none of them religious. 70 years ago maybe notsomuch, but I wasn't alive then and I am now.
Posted By: NYNY Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/14/21
I told Trump the solution but he didn't listen.

Move Israel to the USA and settle them all in Blue states.

Solve a lot of problems !

Yes.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Israeli soldiers fire a 155mm self-propelled howitzer towards the Gaza Strip.AFP via Getty Images

Israel has mounted a ground attack into the Gaza strip.

That’s quite a pic.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Yep!!!
When the Prophet Moh’d was asked about robbing caravans and why he also killed the women and children he replied, “ because they are with them “.

There is that mindset within many sects of Islam .
And THEN you have the Ignorant, dumbass “Squad” K U N T S” calling Israel “Terrorists” for defensive action.

We ought to volunteer those stupid “wastes of oxygen” to be mounted on Israel’s Rockets their shooting back at the Hamas Terrorists!!! 😡

AOC, 'Squad' members' anti-Israel comments blasted by lawmakers and pro-Israel groups

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-ilhan-omar-israel-hamas-violence

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The MartyrMade podcast has a series where he delves into the modern history of the conflict. Pretty down the middle, and I learned from it.

Palestinians aren't peaceful goathumpers that have lived there for 1,000's of years till the evil jew stole their land.

The Israeli's aren't nobel freedom fighters seeking a safe place to live in tranquility with all.

I personally back Israel's play. For a number of reasons, and none of them religious. 70 years ago maybe notsomuch, but I wasn't alive then and I am now.

That was an excellent podcast, Iearned alot from it as well. I'm pretty much at the same point as you are now, although I can't say I'm too invested in who wins what little scrap of miserable desert.

And you wonder why most here think you are a window licker.
Originally Posted by NYNY
I told Trump the solution but he didn't listen.

Move Israel to the USA and settle them all in Blue states.

Solve a lot of problems !

Honestly...they would be safer where they are.
I hope Israel continues until they have no more to drop/launch.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Israel is somewhat leery of a final solution, but at some point that is where this is heading.
Posted By: g5m Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/14/21
Netanyahu's speech to the Knesset was golden.
Sell the Israeli people whatever bullets, bombs, missiles, planes, they need cash upfront (jew rules). Let them decide to use whatever force they need stay out of it. The day will come when we have to fight them here
Let the Jews thin them out. Really pretty simple when you think about it too. Mb
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Put the Iowa back into commission. Park it 5 miles offshore from Gaza. Send all the 16 inch HE shells she can carry to the right places.

As skinny as Gaza is, those big guns could reach all of it.

DF
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by las

Now wait a minute..

Lol!

I imagine you could easily get shot in N Korea. Probably get your head hacked off with a dull machete in Iran.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Thoroughly brainwashed.
You will see
Posted By: add Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/14/21

Great idea....

Right after they let us make them our 51st state.
Let’er buck. Let’s get this game on.
Israel needs to take complete advantage of this situation and wage a full scale assault, a Hell Marry, if you will, to completely and utterly disarm & destroy all Palestinian resistance once and for all!
Originally Posted by rickt300
Bigger picture…..

(hint)

Rumor has it that Biden gave them back their millions of dollars aid that Trump stopped. Cash and rockets go hand in hand.

BINGO!

So you are an AIM supporter?
Azzholes in moccasins? That AIM
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

I believe that is exactly what is prophesied in Isaiah. I don't believe it's God doing this. Never before has man had all the capability to bring about this level of wide destruction on his own.

Israel on its knees, unleashes its entire arsenal. Conventional, nuclear, chemical and biological, would have much the same effect as described in Isaiah.

Ummm, not quite. It was an UN mandate gilt trip, screw up that "gave" it to the jews as a consolation price. Too bad they didn't go with the other plan to give them the island of Madagascar..
Posted By: Osky Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/14/21

So you are an AIM supporter?

They were scattered in the area, at best, Palestinians were and are seen as the shiftless lower than low in the Middle East by all other “countries” in the region. They congealed in the last hundred years around The Area they are now in with monies funneled to them from other countries who wouldn’t give them so much as an inch of desert to live on. The other middle eastern countries endorse the Palestinians as long as they harass the Jews. And stay away from them.
The Palestinians have accomplished what for their society even tho much effort has been made to fund and help them? Reminiscent of parts of Chicago and other trouble spots in America.

Osky
I believe they stepped up the ground offensive.
“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism,” Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Monday.

" Somebody did something"
The Jewish presence in Israel goes far beyond a political agenda.

People seem to forget that the legitimacy of Israel (the land, the people, and the nation) is based on God’s unilateral covenant with Abraham. Genesis 13:15.

Israel has a sacred history and exists because of God’s choice. God’s covenantal faithfulness to Israel is eternal. Israel is not going anywhere.

“I will give to your descendants after you the land of your sojourning, all the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.” Genesis 17:8

Like it or not, God signed a treaty with Israel years ago and has unconditionally guaranteed the survival and security of His people, their land, and their nation, Israel.
The last gas I passed had a little moisture in it.
That's more of a concern to me than anything that could possibly happen in the Middle East.

Dave
Posted By: NYNY Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/14/21
When the Jerichos start flying Dave may wipe his butt and wake up.

"What was that bright flash over there ?"
Originally Posted by add

Great idea....

Right after they let us make them our 51st state.

Nah.....Just sell it to them and let them put it to use.

Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

People seem to forget that the legitimacy of Israel (the land, the people, and the nation) is based on God’s unilateral covenant with Abraham. Genesis 13:15.

Israel has a sacred history and exists because of God’s choice. God’s covenantal faithfulness to Israel is eternal. Israel is not going anywhere.

“I will give to your descendants after you the land of your sojourning, all the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.” Genesis 17:8

Like it or not, God signed a treaty with Israel years ago and has unconditionally guaranteed the survival and security of His people, their land, and their nation, Israel.

By the time St. Paul wrote his epistles that now make up a majority portion of the New Testament to the various churches, Israel as a nation had not existed for 750 years. The Israel of the Bible, especially when referred to in prophecies of a future tense is the Church, not the modern day nation state.

Once and for all - get it done. Ignore world opinion. When you are done, give 10 acres to the UN for their relocation.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
By the time St. Paul wrote his epistles that now make up a majority portion of the New Testament to the various churches, Israel as a nation had not existed for 750 years. The Israel of the Bible, especially when referred to in prophecies of a future tense is the Church, not the modern day nation state.
Absolutely cannot be true. Jesus clearly said he did not come to destroy the prophets (prophecy). Ezekiel was clearly prophesying about physical Israel and real Hebrews in 37 and 38. Not Catholics, not the many infighting protestant sects. The Hebrews now control world finance and Israel is a super power.

[/quote]

The heretical Replacement Theology thinking has crept in. Christianity has not replaced Judaism, and Christians haven’t replaced Jews as God’s chosen people. God has not rejected Israel for the church.

Romans 11:2
God has not cast away his people which he foreknew, Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? How he maketh intercession for Israel.

Israel continues to serve as an example of God’s immutability. Malachi 3:6
God does does change and keeps His Word and His covenant faithfulness. All of scripture has continuity, from the Old through the New Testaments.

History is linear and covenantal, and it’s all based on His covenant. God knows what He’s doing. He does not fail or lie. God will have the last word for Israel and will bring peace to Israel.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Joey,s biggest worry today was midmorning snack rotation.
He swears the snack yesterday was teddy grahams and today is supposed to be animal cracker day, the ones in the little box.
And tommorow is goldfish day cause he just knows it.
Daily nap time is from 10:30 to 12: 30.
Then after nap time Depends change cause accidents happen.
He aint a Big boy anymore when he makes pee and poopies....
Then lunch with his sandwich half wrapped in a napkin to keep it all together for him.
And a juice box....
Cant forget the juice box....
So nice they do that for him.

Joey belongs at home with visting angels bringing him coloring books and paying "attention" to his long stories about what the fugg ever....

Our Country is F U C K E D.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMAO.

Absolutely
The Jews have been ruled by many people but had a presence in the land. There has never been a Nation ,Country or Kingdom of Palestine.
The Jews have been ruled by many people but had a presence in the land. There has never been a Nation ,Country or Kingdom of Palestine.

T R U E .
Do you believe that the New Covenant is the source of ultimate hope and the one to which God’s covenant with Abraham and God’s covenant with Israel point to...?
Do you believe that the New Covenant is the source of ultimate hope and the one to which God’s covenant with Abraham and God’s covenant with Israel point to...?

The New Covenant is a renewal of God’s covenant with Abraham. It is not a brand new covenant but means for Israel a renewal of the Old Covenant relationship with God.

If the Abrahamic covenant could be revoked, replaced, or nullified, so could the New Covenant. But the language of scripture confirms the eternity of God’s covenant.

Jeremiah even spoke of the New Covenant when the laws would be written on the hearts of men.
Jeremiah 31:31, 33 and Hebrews 8:10

This was the same everlasting covenant God promised Abraham in Jeremiah 32:40:
“And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.”

Jeremiah’s prophecy of the renewal of Abraham’s covenant:
—extends salvation to ALL (Hebrews 8:8-13) and
—affects Israel’s restoration to God (Romans 11:26-29)

The Abrahamic covenant was confirmed with the introduction of Christianity. Both covenants were established on grace through faith. The New Covenant affirms God’s promises to Abraham and his descendants through the generations.
Posted By: ERK Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/14/21
How can one be a Palestinian when no country ever existed. Can I just make up a name for a non existent country and get reparations for crimes not committed? Ed
Thanks for your answer to my previous question.

Do you believe that the Old Covenant was conditional (on Israel keeping the Law), and that it was replaced at the cross with a New and better Covenant, one that was cut with the blood of Jesus.....and that this New Covenant is unconditional, and stands by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus alone...?
Originally Posted by las

Now wait a minute..

Lol!

I imagine you could easily get shot in N Korea. Probably get your head hacked off with a dull machete in Iran.

Zoom! Straight over the top of your mullet.

Lol!
Thanks for your answer to my previous question.
Do you believe that the Old Covenant was conditional (on Israel keeping the Law), and that it was replaced at the cross with a New and better Covenant, one that was cut with the blood of Jesus.....and that this New Covenant is unconditional, and stands by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus alone...?
So God has voided his contract with Israel? The ever lasting covenant? All the prophets including Jesus lied or were wrong?

I have wondered where the historical boundaries of Palestinia are? Anyone able to google a map?
FWIW:

Sorry You’re Offended, But ‘Palestine’ Does Not Exist

New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact.

In progressive America, an official elected in a predominantly Jewish district in the country’s largest city can be punished for asserting an indisputable historical fact if it happens to offend the sensibilities of hard-left activists. In this case, Kalman Yeger, a councilman from Brooklyn, in a back-and-forth about Rep. Ilhan Omar, tweeted that, “Palestine does not exist. There, I said it again. Also, Congresswoman Omar is an antisemite. Said that too.”

Mayor Bill de Blasio quickly issued an ultimatum to Yeger demanding he apologize, or else. After he refused, NYC Council Speaker Corey Johnson booted Yeger from—what I assume is a wholly useless—city immigration committee. “I found Council Member Yeger’s comments completely unacceptable…” Johnson explained. “They were dehumanizing to Palestinians and divisive, and have no place in New York City.”

One of Yeger’s statements might be debatable—perhaps some of you don’t find Omar’s numerous attacks on American Jews anti-Semitic—but the other contention is a historical and present-day reality. Despite this, nearly every media story covering the kerfuffle frames the councilman’s contention about the status of the West Bank and Gaza as some kind of appalling attack on decency. What other Howard Zinn-like historical fantasies must we adopt to participate in debate?

“Now, if he comes out and he apologizes, and says, ‘Look, I was wrong and I realize what I did was hurtful and I’ve got to change,’ different discussion,” de Blasio said. Pointing out that there’s no nation called Palestine might be provocative and argumentative, but the contention is no less accurate because of the emotional reaction it provokes. The American left’s censorship mission creep already deems numerous words and ideas off limits if enough people act insulted. Now, they’re trying to impose limits on speaking out about incontestable geopolitical truths.

Although one day it might, Palestine doesn’t exist today. An independent Arab Palestine has never existed. It didn’t exist under the Ottoman rule or the British Mandate or, in the end, under a United Nations Partition Plan that was rejected by every single Arab state and Palestinian leadership. It didn’t exist when the Palestinians were governed by governments in Jordan and Egypt (a time when there was virtually no international pressure to create an independent Palestine) and it didn’t come into existence when the Arab states rejected Israel’s peace gestures after the 1967 and 1973 wars.

Yasser Arafat ultimately rejected peace in every negotiation he ever participated in, embracing Intifada instead. Palestine didn’t exist after Israel granted Gaza autonomy and the populace turned to the terrorists of Hamas, and it won’t exist until Hamas and Fatah stop engaging in and supporting terrorism and drop their absurd demands for Jerusalem and the Right of Return.

Rashida Tlaib can put as many sticky notes over Israel as she likes, and it won’t change this reality.

A number of media outlets covering this incident point out that the United Nations and 137 states have “bilaterally” recognized Palestine. While it’s nice that Botswana and Cuba (and scores of other nations that suppress their own minority populations) have decided to act as if a small, disputed territory in the Middle East is an independent entity, the United States does not recognize a Palestinian nation. More significantly, the only country that can make the Palestinian state a reality is Israel.

Contra Johnson, pointing out the fact that Palestinians have never governed their own nation is not “dehumanizing.” Nor is pointing out the fact that the Arab use of “Palestinian” is a relative historical neologism mean there are no such people today. Simply because there’s no Kurdistan doesn’t mean that 35 million Kurds (whose independence the UN doesn’t care one wit about) do not exist. Nor does the absence of the Basque country or Balochistan mean that there aren’t Basques or Balochs. The same goes for the hundreds of other minority populations that have as good, if not far better, claims to statehood.

The United Nations and other anti-Israel organizations and activists have attempted to rewrite history and reality to create an inevitability around a future Palestinian state. That’s why they’re so offended by those who try to correct the historic record. The attempted regulating of rhetoric, and the imposition of false history, is meant to stifle debate. None of this is new. Watching elected New Yorkers like de Blasio and Johnson help them, however, is.

New York has come a long way from the days when Mayor Rudy Giuliani kicked Arafat, the father of modern terrorism, out of Lincoln Center. Almost every mayor going back to the creation of Israel, in fact, stuck up for the Jewish community—a community that has incrementally surrendered its cultural history to progressivism. In the end, though, Yeger only stated truth. Perhaps it’s an uncomfortable truth. But it’s not as if he claimed that Palestinians were hypnotizing the world with evil deeds.

David Harsanyi is a former Senior Editor at The Federalist. He is the author of First Freedom: A Ride Through America's Enduring History with the Gun. Follow him on Twitter.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/02/sorry-palestine-does-not-exist/
Thanks for your answer to my previous question. Do you believe that the Old Covenant was conditional (on Israel keeping the Law), and that it was replaced at the cross with a New and better Covenant, one that was cut with the blood of Jesus.....and that this New Covenant is unconditional, and stands by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus alone...?
So God has voided his contract with Israel? The ever lasting covenant? All the prophets including Jesus lied or were wrong?
I’ve asked my questions above of WhiteTail48, based upon his answer to my previous question. I’m looking forward to his response, especially in light of the thoughtful presentation of his perspective regarding my previous question.

I’m not sure if you’re asking me questions based upon my last questions to him (which he hasn’t yet responded to), or if you’re just making definitive statements of your own perspective in the form of questions.

Regardless, God's New Covenant was cut at Calvary; and unlike the Old Covenant, it was not cut with the blood of goats and bulls; and unlike the Old Covenant, there were no conditions that Israel or anyone else had to meet. God’s New Covenant that He made is an unconditional covenant...a covenant which He purposed to make through the blood of Jesus.

The Old Covenant...which was clearly conditional...required Israel to keep God's Law (which they dismally failed to do), but God’s New Covenant...which is clearly unconditional...requires nothing from Israel or anyone else...except the acceptance of God’s grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus alone.

WhiteTail48 says that the everlasting covenant is the one that God made with Abraham, and renewed in God’s New Covenant.

The New Covenant is a renewal of God’s covenant with Abraham. ...the language of scripture confirms the eternity of God’s covenant with Abraham. Jeremiah even spoke of the New Covenant when the laws would be written on the hearts of men in Jeremiah 31:31-33 and Hebrews 8:10. This was the same everlasting covenant God promised Abraham in Jeremiah 32:40.
“And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.”
Jeremiah’s prophecy of the renewal of Abraham’s covenant:
—extends salvation to ALL (Hebrews 8:8-13) and
—affects Israel’s restoration to God (Romans 11:26-29)
The Abrahamic covenant was confirmed with the introduction of Christianity. Both covenants (the Abrahamic Covenant and God’s New Covenant) were established on grace through faith. The New Covenant affirms God’s promises to Abraham and his descendants through the generations.

ROTF
Posted By: DMc Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/14/21
Palestinians: Is that a MOAB incoming?
Palestinian one way express to North Africa courtesy IDF. Don’t come back. The two will never be at peace. How long must Israel suffer terrorist on their door step?
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Palestinian one way express to North Africa courtesy IDF. Don’t come back. The two will never be at peace. How long must Israel suffer terrorist on their door step?

As long as the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party supports them.

The jihad squad spews their anti-semite hate every day and they're not held accountable by the Demonrats or their propaganda wing aka the fake news.
Are you all students of the Scofield bible?
Posted By: BCBH Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/15/21
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Are you all students of the Scofield bible?

Seems like it lol
Posted By: BCBH Re: Israel Mounts Counter-Attack. - 05/15/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
When the Prophet Moh’d was asked about robbing caravans and why he also killed the women and children he replied, “ because they are with them “.

There is that mindset within many sects of Islam .

LOL that's nothing compared to the old testament.
Seems over my lifetime, that Israel has been amazingly tolerant of continuous attacks. When they get fed up though, they hit back hard. The only way to win a war is to pound the enemy until they beg one to please stop. No issue with Israel's doings.
Gas is pushing 4 backs a gallon here.

Now wait a minute..

Lol!

Zoom! Straight over the top of your mullet.

Lol!

That you can not recognize SARCASM says much more about your IQ than it does about mine.

You been had, BOY. LOL!

Anyone else noticed that whenever your dems get control the shooting starts in earnest and the price of everything goes up...betting I know what they have in their share portfolio.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Seems over my lifetime, that Israel has been amazingly tolerant of continuous attacks. When they get fed up though, they hit back hard. The only way to win a war is to pound the enemy until they beg one to please stop. No issue with Israel's doings.

Destroy the enemy and his will to fight, I think that’s the only way to win.

I have wondered where the historical boundaries of Palestinia are? Anyone able to google a map?

That is impossible to answer. This could take a bit so bare with me. Palestine is Latin for Philistine. You will remember them as an ancient enemy of King David. Goliath was a Philistine. These were an Island people from the Mediterranean that originally came from Europe. They were long gone from history by the time the Romans took Israel. During the Roman occupation of Israel the Hebrews had a revolt that ended at a place called Massada. The Romans were pissed and changed the name of Israel to Palestine. This was to punish the Jews. This would make the boundary of Palestine to be the boundary of Israel at that time. Historically it is all over the place. Let me add this to farther confuse things. We now have an Arab people living in the old Jewish homeland. Going by a Latin name and claiming to be from Europeans.If you are asking about Philistia in the time of King David it is called Gaza today.
FWIW:

Sorry You’re Offended, But ‘Palestine’ Does Not Exist

New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact.

In progressive America, an official elected in a predominantly Jewish district in the country’s largest city can be punished for asserting an indisputable historical fact if it happens to offend the sensibilities of hard-left activists. In this case, Kalman Yeger, a councilman from Brooklyn, in a back-and-forth about Rep. Ilhan Omar, tweeted that, “Palestine does not exist. There, I said it again. Also, Congresswoman Omar is an antisemite. Said that too.”

Mayor Bill de Blasio quickly issued an ultimatum to Yeger demanding he apologize, or else. After he refused, NYC Council Speaker Corey Johnson booted Yeger from—what I assume is a wholly useless—city immigration committee. “I found Council Member Yeger’s comments completely unacceptable…” Johnson explained. “They were dehumanizing to Palestinians and divisive, and have no place in New York City.”

One of Yeger’s statements might be debatable—perhaps some of you don’t find Omar’s numerous attacks on American Jews anti-Semitic—but the other contention is a historical and present-day reality. Despite this, nearly every media story covering the kerfuffle frames the councilman’s contention about the status of the West Bank and Gaza as some kind of appalling attack on decency. What other Howard Zinn-like historical fantasies must we adopt to participate in debate?

“Now, if he comes out and he apologizes, and says, ‘Look, I was wrong and I realize what I did was hurtful and I’ve got to change,’ different discussion,” de Blasio said. Pointing out that there’s no nation called Palestine might be provocative and argumentative, but the contention is no less accurate because of the emotional reaction it provokes. The American left’s censorship mission creep already deems numerous words and ideas off limits if enough people act insulted. Now, they’re trying to impose limits on speaking out about incontestable geopolitical truths.

Although one day it might, Palestine doesn’t exist today. An independent Arab Palestine has never existed. It didn’t exist under the Ottoman rule or the British Mandate or, in the end, under a United Nations Partition Plan that was rejected by every single Arab state and Palestinian leadership. It didn’t exist when the Palestinians were governed by governments in Jordan and Egypt (a time when there was virtually no international pressure to create an independent Palestine) and it didn’t come into existence when the Arab states rejected Israel’s peace gestures after the 1967 and 1973 wars.

Yasser Arafat ultimately rejected peace in every negotiation he ever participated in, embracing Intifada instead. Palestine didn’t exist after Israel granted Gaza autonomy and the populace turned to the terrorists of Hamas, and it won’t exist until Hamas and Fatah stop engaging in and supporting terrorism and drop their absurd demands for Jerusalem and the Right of Return.

Rashida Tlaib can put as many sticky notes over Israel as she likes, and it won’t change this reality.

A number of media outlets covering this incident point out that the United Nations and 137 states have “bilaterally” recognized Palestine. While it’s nice that Botswana and Cuba (and scores of other nations that suppress their own minority populations) have decided to act as if a small, disputed territory in the Middle East is an independent entity, the United States does not recognize a Palestinian nation. More significantly, the only country that can make the Palestinian state a reality is Israel.

Contra Johnson, pointing out the fact that Palestinians have never governed their own nation is not “dehumanizing.” Nor is pointing out the fact that the Arab use of “Palestinian” is a relative historical neologism mean there are no such people today. Simply because there’s no Kurdistan doesn’t mean that 35 million Kurds (whose independence the UN doesn’t care one wit about) do not exist. Nor does the absence of the Basque country or Balochistan mean that there aren’t Basques or Balochs. The same goes for the hundreds of other minority populations that have as good, if not far better, claims to statehood.

The United Nations and other anti-Israel organizations and activists have attempted to rewrite history and reality to create an inevitability around a future Palestinian state. That’s why they’re so offended by those who try to correct the historic record. The attempted regulating of rhetoric, and the imposition of false history, is meant to stifle debate. None of this is new. Watching elected New Yorkers like de Blasio and Johnson help them, however, is.

New York has come a long way from the days when Mayor Rudy Giuliani kicked Arafat, the father of modern terrorism, out of Lincoln Center. Almost every mayor going back to the creation of Israel, in fact, stuck up for the Jewish community—a community that has incrementally surrendered its cultural history to progressivism. In the end, though, Yeger only stated truth. Perhaps it’s an uncomfortable truth. But it’s not as if he claimed that Palestinians were hypnotizing the world with evil deeds.

David Harsanyi is a former Senior Editor at The Federalist. He is the author of First Freedom: A Ride Through America's Enduring History with the Gun. Follow him on Twitter.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/02/sorry-palestine-does-not-exist/

Marxists will fight proliferation of these truths tooth and nail to the bitter end.

Study-up, junior genius!
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Study-up, junior genius!

Been doing just that for 5 decades. You need to get that foolishness out of your head. Learn some history. The first time anyone ever heard the term Palestinian was 1967 ,spoken by an Egyptian name Yasser Arafat.

Study-up, junior genius!

Been doing just that for 5 decades. You need to get that foolishness out of your head. Learn some history. The first time anyone ever heard the term Palestinian was 1967 ,spoken by an Egyptian name Yasser Arafat.

Like the origin of the diaspora lol, it weren’t moslems. wink
You pretend that all Hebrews were dispersed. It is just not so. They were scattered but kept a presence in the land. You are trying to make absolutes that dont exist. Can you tell me where all 12 Hebrew tribes went and when.
It is easier to work backwards through time.Let us start with the Ottoman Empire. We know the Ottoman Empire ended with WWI. The British were mandated to control the southern half and the French were mandated to control the northern half. During this time the Brits complained how they could not keep the Jews and Muslims from killing each other. They were in the land under Ottoman rule. Can we agree on this?
Let us keep going backwards through time to the Byzantines. This is the eastern half of the Roman Empire. This is also the ones the Ottomans took the land from. The Jews were a large minority. This will help. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire. Can we agree on this.
To me, it doesn’t matter whether all the Hebrews were ever dispersed or not...to me, it doesn’t matter whether the Hebrews kept a presence in the land or not.

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?
To me, it doesn’t matter whether all the Hebrews were ever dispersed or not...to me, it doesn’t matter whether the Hebrews kept a presence in the land or not.

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?

No such thing as a Palestinian. Even if these so called Palestinians were descended from the Philistines they never occupied Israel. They were defeated.
My point is:

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? It doesn’t matter if “Jews were in the land since Moses.”

Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the people who are referred to as Palestinians...? It doesn’t matter if “the land was never void of Jews.” It doesn’t matter if there’s “no such thing as a Palestinian.” There are clearly other people there besides Jews.

Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...? If the land is truly theirs (the Jews),...even if they’re only on a portion of the land that God gave them...then it’s theirs because God gave it to them.
My point is:

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? It doesn’t matter if “Jews were in the land since Moses.”

Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the people who are referred to as Palestinians...? It doesn’t matter if “the land was never void of Jews.” It doesn’t matter if there’s “no such thing as a Palestinian.” There are clearly other people there besides Jews.

Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...? If the land is truly theirs (the Jews),...even if they’re only on a portion of the land that God gave them...then it’s theirs because God gave it to them.

I agree. The land belongs to the Jews.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Bigger picture…..

(hint)

Obama's $Billions in cash, arriving on a silver platter on the tarmac in Iran . . . funneled directly to Hamas.
Look what I found. Dont agree with all of it but still pretty good. http://spotlightonisrael.com/History_Of_Israel_Part_2.html

Study-up, junior genius!

50 years and THAT is all you could come up with??? More study needed!

Try 1200-1300 BC...

Study-up, junior genius!

50 years and THAT is all you could come up with??? More study needed!

Try 1200-1300 BC...

Are you sure you want to keep going? The Philistines showed up in what is now Gaza about 1200BC. Is this where you want to go? They were there for about 200 years. You can get more on them from Egyptian sources. They called them "The People of the Sea".
So you guys that want to back Israel's claim to their patch of dirt based on their Jewness, is that the ethnicity or religion?

As to the diaspora, there was a gay guy with a badass beard responsible for that. Not the child raping "prophet".
So you guys that want to back Israel's claim to their patch of dirt based on their Jewness, is that the ethnicity or religion?

As to the diaspora, there was a gay guy with a badass beard responsible for that. Not the child raping "prophet".

We are just talking history. It is the history of the family of Abraham.His grandsons were the twelve Hebrew tribes of which there were actually 13 but that is a long story.

We are just talking history. It is the history of the family of Abraham.His grandsons were the twelve Hebrew tribes of which there were actually 13 but that is a long story.

It's very simple. You don't honestly know what you're talking about.

What do you disagree with? Do you you know what you disagree with? Maybe you just dont like it. Can you give another version? Let me answer that last one for you. I dont think you can because you dont know the history of the area. Prove me wrong.

What do you disagree with? Do you you know what you disagree with? Maybe you just dont like.

I'm not going to make a big long post. You are advocating for Israel being the home of the jews, because why? Through right of conquest? Or through right of Jewiness (see prior post asking to define that)?

The jewish state was destroyed under Hadrian and scattered to the winds. (that's what the diaspora is). It was never re-created.

European jews through violence and terrorism, bankrolled by western governments and the wealthy among the now vast diaspora created what is now the modern state of Isreal.

That's the simple short and accurate history.

Fast forward to today. Regardless of whether you like the way they were birthed or not, Israel is a first world nation, that conducts itself as such. They do not target innocents and non-combatants. They do not seek the destruction of other nations or peoples. But that is what they face from their enemies. The lowest form of life targets non-combatants for violence. And them that support such actions tacitly, or overtly wouldn't cause me to pause as I walked by if they caught a ball peen to the temple.

What do you disagree with? Do you you know what you disagree with? Maybe you just dont like.

I'm not going to make a big long post. You are advocating for Israel being the home of the jews, because why? Through right of conquest? Or through right of Jewiness (see prior post asking to define that)?

The jewish state was destroyed under Hadrian and scattered to the winds. (that's what the diaspora is). It was never re-created.

European jews through violence and terrorism, bankrolled by western governments and the wealthy among the now vast diaspora created what is now the modern state of Isreal.

That's the simple short and accurate history.

Fast forward to today. Regardless of whether you like the way they were birthed or not, Israel is a first world nation, that conducts itself as such. They do not target innocents and non-combatants. They do not seek the destruction of other nations or peoples. But that is what they face from their enemies. The lowest form of life targets non-combatants for violence. And them that support such actions tacitly, or overtly wouldn't cause me to pause as I walked by if they caught a ball peen to the temple.

We established the the countries of the middle east. All people living there got a country except the Kurds. Arabs got the great bulk of the land. Jews were small in number so they got a small piece of land that was a part of their homeland. Why does that bother you?

We established the the countries of the middle east. All people living there got a country except the Kurds. Arabs got the great bulk of the land. Jews were small in number so they got a small piece of land that was a part of their homeland. Why does that bother you?

lol I have established exactly what I intended.

You A: don't know what you are talking about and B: can't follow a conversation

Now be a good boy and answer my question about whether the jews are owed that patch of ground through ethnicity or religion.

lol I have established exactly what I intended.

You A: don't know what you are talking about and B: can't follow a conversation

Now be a good boy and answer my question about whether the jews are owed that patch of ground through ethnicity or religion.

You do understand that the Jews fought the Phoenicians over that same piece of dirt. Why do you think the Ottoman Empire was not split up to create the countries that exist now? Why cant you understand it is a family inheritance. Why is it so hard for you to understand?
Enjoy your evening, and read back through the thread when you've the time. When you can answer my question I'll continue the conversation if you like.
Been fun.
I’m not a Israeli but if I was surrounded by people wanting to kill me I’d defend my country
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I’m not a Israeli but if I was surrounded by people wanting to kill me I’d defend my country

They have been defending that piece of dirt since Abraham. They have been conquered many times but kept a presence in the land since Abraham. They have been hauled off and used as slaves more than any people but kept a presence in the land. Now we have Arabs claiming to be from a non existent country called Palestine claiming the area.
© 24hourcampfire