Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Biden’s got a handle on it.

ROTF

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Palestinians: Is that a MOAB incoming?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Palestinian one way express to North Africa courtesy IDF. Don’t come back. The two will never be at peace. How long must Israel suffer terrorist on their door step?

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Palestinian one way express to North Africa courtesy IDF. Don’t come back. The two will never be at peace. How long must Israel suffer terrorist on their door step?

As long as the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party supports them.

The jihad squad spews their anti-semite hate every day and they're not held accountable by the Demonrats or their propaganda wing aka the fake news.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you all students of the Scofield bible?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Are you all students of the Scofield bible?

Seems like it lol

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
When the Prophet Moh’d was asked about robbing caravans and why he also killed the women and children he replied, “ because they are with them “.

There is that mindset within many sects of Islam .

LOL that's nothing compared to the old testament.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems over my lifetime, that Israel has been amazingly tolerant of continuous attacks. When they get fed up though, they hit back hard. The only way to win a war is to pound the enemy until they beg one to please stop. No issue with Israel's doings.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gas is pushing 4 backs a gallon here.

LOL
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Now wait a minute..

Can't you get your shot in Iran? or N Korea?

Lol!

I imagine you could easily get shot in N Korea. Probably get your head hacked off with a dull machete in Iran.

Zoom! Straight over the top of your mullet.

Lol!

That you can not recognize SARCASM says much more about your IQ than it does about mine.

You been had, BOY. LOL!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Anyone else noticed that whenever your dems get control the shooting starts in earnest and the price of everything goes up...betting I know what they have in their share portfolio.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 1minute
Seems over my lifetime, that Israel has been amazingly tolerant of continuous attacks. When they get fed up though, they hit back hard. The only way to win a war is to pound the enemy until they beg one to please stop. No issue with Israel's doings.

Destroy the enemy and his will to fight, I think that’s the only way to win.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jdm953
The Jews have been ruled by many people but had a presence in the land. There has never been a Nation ,Country or Kingdom of Palestine.

I have wondered where the historical boundaries of Palestinia are? Anyone able to google a map?

That is impossible to answer. This could take a bit so bare with me. Palestine is Latin for Philistine. You will remember them as an ancient enemy of King David. Goliath was a Philistine. These were an Island people from the Mediterranean that originally came from Europe. They were long gone from history by the time the Romans took Israel. During the Roman occupation of Israel the Hebrews had a revolt that ended at a place called Massada. The Romans were pissed and changed the name of Israel to Palestine. This was to punish the Jews. This would make the boundary of Palestine to be the boundary of Israel at that time. Historically it is all over the place. Let me add this to farther confuse things. We now have an Arab people living in the old Jewish homeland. Going by a Latin name and claiming to be from Europeans.If you are asking about Philistia in the time of King David it is called Gaza today.

Last edited by jdm953; 05/15/21.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
FWIW:

Sorry You’re Offended, But ‘Palestine’ Does Not Exist

New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact.

In progressive America, an official elected in a predominantly Jewish district in the country’s largest city can be punished for asserting an indisputable historical fact if it happens to offend the sensibilities of hard-left activists. In this case, Kalman Yeger, a councilman from Brooklyn, in a back-and-forth about Rep. Ilhan Omar, tweeted that, “Palestine does not exist. There, I said it again. Also, Congresswoman Omar is an antisemite. Said that too.”

Mayor Bill de Blasio quickly issued an ultimatum to Yeger demanding he apologize, or else. After he refused, NYC Council Speaker Corey Johnson booted Yeger from—what I assume is a wholly useless—city immigration committee. “I found Council Member Yeger’s comments completely unacceptable…” Johnson explained. “They were dehumanizing to Palestinians and divisive, and have no place in New York City.”

One of Yeger’s statements might be debatable—perhaps some of you don’t find Omar’s numerous attacks on American Jews anti-Semitic—but the other contention is a historical and present-day reality. Despite this, nearly every media story covering the kerfuffle frames the councilman’s contention about the status of the West Bank and Gaza as some kind of appalling attack on decency. What other Howard Zinn-like historical fantasies must we adopt to participate in debate?

“Now, if he comes out and he apologizes, and says, ‘Look, I was wrong and I realize what I did was hurtful and I’ve got to change,’ different discussion,” de Blasio said. Pointing out that there’s no nation called Palestine might be provocative and argumentative, but the contention is no less accurate because of the emotional reaction it provokes. The American left’s censorship mission creep already deems numerous words and ideas off limits if enough people act insulted. Now, they’re trying to impose limits on speaking out about incontestable geopolitical truths.

Although one day it might, Palestine doesn’t exist today. An independent Arab Palestine has never existed. It didn’t exist under the Ottoman rule or the British Mandate or, in the end, under a United Nations Partition Plan that was rejected by every single Arab state and Palestinian leadership. It didn’t exist when the Palestinians were governed by governments in Jordan and Egypt (a time when there was virtually no international pressure to create an independent Palestine) and it didn’t come into existence when the Arab states rejected Israel’s peace gestures after the 1967 and 1973 wars.

Yasser Arafat ultimately rejected peace in every negotiation he ever participated in, embracing Intifada instead. Palestine didn’t exist after Israel granted Gaza autonomy and the populace turned to the terrorists of Hamas, and it won’t exist until Hamas and Fatah stop engaging in and supporting terrorism and drop their absurd demands for Jerusalem and the Right of Return.

Rashida Tlaib can put as many sticky notes over Israel as she likes, and it won’t change this reality.

A number of media outlets covering this incident point out that the United Nations and 137 states have “bilaterally” recognized Palestine. While it’s nice that Botswana and Cuba (and scores of other nations that suppress their own minority populations) have decided to act as if a small, disputed territory in the Middle East is an independent entity, the United States does not recognize a Palestinian nation. More significantly, the only country that can make the Palestinian state a reality is Israel.

Contra Johnson, pointing out the fact that Palestinians have never governed their own nation is not “dehumanizing.” Nor is pointing out the fact that the Arab use of “Palestinian” is a relative historical neologism mean there are no such people today. Simply because there’s no Kurdistan doesn’t mean that 35 million Kurds (whose independence the UN doesn’t care one wit about) do not exist. Nor does the absence of the Basque country or Balochistan mean that there aren’t Basques or Balochs. The same goes for the hundreds of other minority populations that have as good, if not far better, claims to statehood.

The United Nations and other anti-Israel organizations and activists have attempted to rewrite history and reality to create an inevitability around a future Palestinian state. That’s why they’re so offended by those who try to correct the historic record. The attempted regulating of rhetoric, and the imposition of false history, is meant to stifle debate. None of this is new. Watching elected New Yorkers like de Blasio and Johnson help them, however, is.

New York has come a long way from the days when Mayor Rudy Giuliani kicked Arafat, the father of modern terrorism, out of Lincoln Center. Almost every mayor going back to the creation of Israel, in fact, stuck up for the Jewish community—a community that has incrementally surrendered its cultural history to progressivism. In the end, though, Yeger only stated truth. Perhaps it’s an uncomfortable truth. But it’s not as if he claimed that Palestinians were hypnotizing the world with evil deeds.

David Harsanyi is a former Senior Editor at The Federalist. He is the author of First Freedom: A Ride Through America's Enduring History with the Gun. Follow him on Twitter.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/02/sorry-palestine-does-not-exist/

Marxists will fight proliferation of these truths tooth and nail to the bitter end.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Study-up, junior genius!

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Study-up, junior genius!

Been doing just that for 5 decades. You need to get that foolishness out of your head. Learn some history. The first time anyone ever heard the term Palestinian was 1967 ,spoken by an Egyptian name Yasser Arafat.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Study-up, junior genius!

Been doing just that for 5 decades. You need to get that foolishness out of your head. Learn some history. The first time anyone ever heard the term Palestinian was 1967 ,spoken by an Egyptian name Yasser Arafat.

Like the origin of the diaspora lol, it weren’t moslems. wink

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You pretend that all Hebrews were dispersed. It is just not so. They were scattered but kept a presence in the land. You are trying to make absolutes that dont exist. Can you tell me where all 12 Hebrew tribes went and when.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It is easier to work backwards through time.Let us start with the Ottoman Empire. We know the Ottoman Empire ended with WWI. The British were mandated to control the southern half and the French were mandated to control the northern half. During this time the Brits complained how they could not keep the Jews and Muslims from killing each other. They were in the land under Ottoman rule. Can we agree on this?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Let us keep going backwards through time to the Byzantines. This is the eastern half of the Roman Empire. This is also the ones the Ottomans took the land from. The Jews were a large minority. This will help. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire. Can we agree on this.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,329
Posts18,526,628
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.