Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Biden administration to restore $235m in US aid to Palestinians

Instead of sending the Palestinians $235 million in aid... we should buy $235 million in real estate in Palistine and bull doze it over and plant olive trees... it would only take 10-11 years and the whole place would be a peaceful grove of olive trees....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If you poke a bull in the balls with a stick you will get a wild horn up your ass in return.

I have no sympathy at all for these terrorist-enabling Palestinians.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Going back as far as the Carter administration the Palestinians have been for only one thing; destroying Israel. Old coon face Arafat simply couldn't bring himself to sign the peace treaty that he got offered in the talks hosted by Carter the anti-semite. Carter badgered Israel into giving the jackass all he asked for and he still couldn't sign it. Clinton did the same thing and no deal. They don't want peace. They want war so give it to em.

They've bombed and murdered innocent Israelis for decades and American Presidents have allowed it to go on. I don't care if they make Gaza a 98 year half life of hell on earth. They've earned it.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
What Israel should do is send in all of their welfare-bum ultra-orthodox Haredi Jews to pester the Palestinians with protests.

The Palestinians will abandon the place in disgust. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plwmi770sY

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Send the sand boys to hell

Last edited by hanco; 05/13/21.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Biden’s got his hand on it.

That's a bit soft !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump cut money to Palestine, biden restores funding. This is the result.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jdm953
I am still waiting for anyone to tell me what a Palestinian is. I am pretty sure they are Arabs.

The folks who lived in Palestine when the Jews took it. Nothing more complicated than that.

C L U E :

The invasion of the Sea Peoples (from Crete and Anatolia)...

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I am still waiting for anyone to tell me what a Palestinian is. I am pretty sure they are Arabs.

The folks who lived in Palestine when the Jews took it. Nothing more complicated than that.

So the Jews just “took it”?

I thought the British gave it to them, under the direction of the United Nations.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ezekiel "I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel". The 1948 establishment of Israel and their survival and victory in the ensuing Moslem onslaught were two back to back miracles foretold centuries before they happened. I watched the 1967 war miracle on television. The Jews are God's chosen, that cannot be denied by an honest observer. The big event has appeared on the horizon so get ready. Israel will prevail. It doesn't matter that Biden has turned Iran loose to do as they will. It doesn't matter what the USA, Russia, or China do. Israel will prevail.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

What is Palestine?

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Not for those with simple and hateful minds regarding Jews, God's Chosen People. You know, like Hitler.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Seems that TRH def. dosnt include the Jews that lived there.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ezekiel "I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel". The 1948 establishment of Israel and their survival and victory in the ensuing Moslem onslaught were two back to back miracles foretold centuries before they happened. I watched the 1967 war miracle on television. The Jews are God's chosen, that cannot be denied by an honest observer. The big event has appeared on the horizon so get ready. Israel will prevail. It doesn't matter that Biden has turned Iran loose to do as they will. It doesn't matter what the USA, Russia, or China do. Israel will prevail.

Thoroughly brainwashed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you fricking kidding me? Israel perpetrates horror after horror against the native population of Palestine (to include Christian Palestinians) for seventy plus years, and every once in a while some Palestinians manage to launch some bottle rockets at them, and this is used by Israel to up the violence against their victims another level or two, and we're supposed to cheer them on? crazy

You forgot to add the Heil Hitler! crazy

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
It all goes back too Biden, and his posturing, renegotiating with Iran and who knows what that robot Kerry did while over in the Mideast.

Another Biden attaBoy!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by las
The solution to Gaza is for Isreal to line up as many dozers as it takes, blade to blade and march to the sea. Heck, put snorkels on the CATS, just to be sure to get them in deep enough at destination.

Wait a minute! Don't want to waste an opportunity: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pro-palestinian-american-protester-killed-israeli-bulldozer

Let's get all our activists in place first.

Sure, and let's go hike the mountains of Iran while we are at it.

Things for an American not to do If you want to live a long life:

1 Stand in front of the Israeli Army, or even their bulldozers.
2 Go into Iran and proselytize Christianity.
3 Cross the DMZ and enter N Korea.

Now wait a minute..

Can't you get your shot in Iran? or N Korea?

Lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saddlegun
What Israel should do is send in all of their welfare-bum ultra-orthodox Haredi Jews to pester the Palestinians with protests.

The Palestinians will abandon the place in disgust. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plwmi770sY

Love to see those pony tailed Israeli police chicks pushing back the Ortho idiots. Get Some!!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Scorched earth policy is the only thing that stops terrorist towelheads.

Last edited by KenMi; 05/13/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by antlers
Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?

If God wants the Jews to occupy Israel, they will. There isn't anything any army can do to make anything happen outside of the will of God.

Nobody wants the God forsaken hell hole of Gaza. Israel tried to give it back to Egypt when they did the peace deal, but Egypt didn't want it.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1OntarioJim, 160user, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 47 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,767
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.