-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe Egypt didn’t want it ‘cause it’s got 2 million Palestinians livin’ in it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
The fuggers fought tooth & nail 50-60 years ago to get a piece of land. They made ammo in underground bunkers, dugouts, WTF ever. They are resourceful, innovative, & have the tenacity of the best wild animal.

I ain't gettin into their politics, or religion, that's their business & don't know much about all that anyway.

But from just hearing about them over the years, I ain't gonna fugg with them. Have to wonder about any small force that would.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Politics and religion aside. The Israelis intelligence and their special hitters are good. They whacked 13 Hamas leaders in one day/night.

One might argue that running intel on your neighbor is easy...Ok, fine. But, still, coordinating fatal hits on 13 targets should give Hamas something to remember.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Land is the first thing reapportioned after a major war. My grandparent's hometown was part of Austria, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and most recently, Slovakia, due to wars and political upheaval.

The Jews were conquered several times anciently - their cities were destroyed and the people were driven out of their homeland. The country of Israel was formed for them on a tiny slice of land after the last world war. The Arab residents of the land that was given to the Jews had several hundred years of history in that area and were not happy to be made homeless, especially since one of their most sacred sites (the Temple Mount, where Mohammad was said to have ascended into heaven) was now the property of another country. Unfortunately, the Temple Mount is also the location of the ancient Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, which makes it the most revered site for the Jews as well.

Israel has agreed to make access and ownership of the Temple Mount equal between the Arabs and the Jews, but it is not enough and never will be enough. The Palestinians want their own country, and they feel their homeland was stolen. Although the ordinary citizens of the Palestinians are happy to coexist peacefully with the Israelis, the military extremists of the Palestinians, Hamas, will never be satisfied with anything but the complete destruction of Israel.

Both sides feel they are in the right. Interestingly, Iraq and Iran are both about 20 times the size of Israel and also would be happy to see it obliterated, yet neither will give one square mile to the Palestinians to form their own state.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by las
The solution to Gaza is for Isreal to line up as many dozers as it takes, blade to blade and march to the sea. Heck, put snorkels on the CATS, just to be sure to get them in deep enough at destination.

Wait a minute! Don't want to waste an opportunity: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pro-palestinian-american-protester-killed-israeli-bulldozer

Let's get all our activists in place first.

Sure, and let's go hike the mountains of Iran while we are at it.

Things for an American not to do If you want to live a long life:

1 Stand in front of the Israeli Army, or even their bulldozers.
2 Go into Iran and proselytize Christianity.
3 Cross the DMZ and enter N Korea.

Now wait a minute..

Can't you get your shot in Iran? or N Korea?

Lol!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jdm953
I am still waiting for anyone to tell me what a Palestinian is. I am pretty sure they are Arabs.

Arabs that no one likes.

Not even other Arabs.

Palestinians exist for just a few reasons... to harass Israelis and to act as proxy for other...more respectable Arabs.

They actually make pretty good bomb dummies.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Israeli soldiers fire a 155mm self-propelled howitzer towards the Gaza Strip.AFP via Getty Images

Israel has mounted a ground attack into the Gaza strip.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KenMi
Scorched earth policy is the only thing that stops terrorist towelheads.

Bulldozing their homes slows them down a little, too.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by czech1022
Land is the first thing reapportioned after a major war. My grandparent's hometown was part of Austria, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and most recently, Slovakia, due to wars and political upheaval.

The Jews were conquered several times anciently - their cities were destroyed and the people were driven out of their homeland. The country of Israel was formed for them on a tiny slice of land after the last world war. The Arab residents of the land that was given to the Jews had several hundred years of history in that area and were not happy to be made homeless, especially since one of their most sacred sites (the Temple Mount, where Mohammad was said to have ascended into heaven) was now the property of another country. Unfortunately, the Temple Mount is also the location of the ancient Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, which makes it the most revered site for the Jews as well.

Israel has agreed to make access and ownership of the Temple Mount equal between the Arabs and the Jews, but it is not enough and never will be enough. The Palestinians want their own country, and they feel their homeland was stolen. Although the ordinary citizens of the Palestinians are happy to coexist peacefully with the Israelis, the military extremists of the Palestinians, Hamas, will never be satisfied with anything but the complete destruction of Israel.

Both sides feel they are in the right. Interestingly, Iraq and Iran are both about 20 times the size of Israel and also would be happy to see it obliterated, yet neither will give one square mile to the Palestinians to form their own state.

The Palestinians cheer as Hamas waves a stick in the Israelis' face. The problem with that is, in the end, the stick ends up in the Palestinians' ass.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I hope Bristol keeps his head down 😂

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Not much chance of them wiping each other out, I guess. Too bad.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Joey,s biggest worry today was midmorning snack rotation.
He swears the snack yesterday was teddy grahams and today is supposed to be animal cracker day, the ones in the little box.
And tommorow is goldfish day cause he just knows it.
Daily nap time is from 10:30 to 12: 30.
Then after nap time Depends change cause accidents happen.
He aint a Big boy anymore when he makes pee and poopies....
Then lunch with his sandwich half wrapped in a napkin to keep it all together for him.
And a juice box....
Cant forget the juice box....
So nice they do that for him.

Joey belongs at home with visting angels bringing him coloring books and paying "attention" to his long stories about what the fugg ever....

Our Country is F U C K E D.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Why so many anti-semites on this site ?

Oh yeah, I remember, 2 digit IQs along with most American Jews who voted for Biden.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The MartyrMade podcast has a series where he delves into the modern history of the conflict. Pretty down the middle, and I learned from it.

Palestinians aren't peaceful goathumpers that have lived there for 1,000's of years till the evil jew stole their land.

The Israeli's aren't nobel freedom fighters seeking a safe place to live in tranquility with all.

I personally back Israel's play. For a number of reasons, and none of them religious. 70 years ago maybe notsomuch, but I wasn't alive then and I am now.

MAGA
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I told Trump the solution but he didn't listen.

Move Israel to the USA and settle them all in Blue states.

Solve a lot of problems !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Are you fricking kidding me? Israel perpetrates horror after horror against the native population of Palestine (to include Christian Palestinians) for seventy plus years, and every once in a while some Palestinians manage to launch some bottle rockets at them, and this is used by Israel to up the violence against their victims another level or two, and we're supposed to cheer them on? crazy

Yes.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Israeli soldiers fire a 155mm self-propelled howitzer towards the Gaza Strip.AFP via Getty Images

Israel has mounted a ground attack into the Gaza strip.

That’s quite a pic.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Springcove
Israel needs to bomb them back to the Stone Age. Bottle rockets? Really?

Poke a lion in the eye and see what happens.

He tends to bite. But they know that.

Those crazy Jihadists want to die. They put kids and women in target areas to get hit, just for the PR value.

Hard to reason with the unreasonable. Just gotta kill'em...

And the IDF is pretty good at doing just that.

Trump was starting to get it sorted out.

Sleepy Joe is just a blank check for them to do whatever without consequences.

DF

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
When the Prophet Moh’d was asked about robbing caravans and why he also killed the women and children he replied, “ because they are with them “.

There is that mindset within many sects of Islam .

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And THEN you have the Ignorant, dumbass “Squad” K U N T S” calling Israel “Terrorists” for defensive action.

We ought to volunteer those stupid “wastes of oxygen” to be mounted on Israel’s Rockets their shooting back at the Hamas Terrorists!!! 😡

AOC, 'Squad' members' anti-Israel comments blasted by lawmakers and pro-Israel groups

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-ilhan-omar-israel-hamas-violence

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The MartyrMade podcast has a series where he delves into the modern history of the conflict. Pretty down the middle, and I learned from it.

Palestinians aren't peaceful goathumpers that have lived there for 1,000's of years till the evil jew stole their land.

The Israeli's aren't nobel freedom fighters seeking a safe place to live in tranquility with all.

I personally back Israel's play. For a number of reasons, and none of them religious. 70 years ago maybe notsomuch, but I wasn't alive then and I am now.

That was an excellent podcast, Iearned alot from it as well. I'm pretty much at the same point as you are now, although I can't say I'm too invested in who wins what little scrap of miserable desert.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 219 Wasp, 117LBS, 21, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,386
Posts18,527,640
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.