-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To me, it doesn’t matter whether all the Hebrews were ever dispersed or not...to me, it doesn’t matter whether the Hebrews kept a presence in the land or not.

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by antlers
To me, it doesn’t matter whether all the Hebrews were ever dispersed or not...to me, it doesn’t matter whether the Hebrews kept a presence in the land or not.

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the Palestinians...? Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...?

No such thing as a Palestinian. Even if these so called Palestinians were descended from the Philistines they never occupied Israel. They were defeated.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My point is:

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? It doesn’t matter if “Jews were in the land since Moses.”

Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the people who are referred to as Palestinians...? It doesn’t matter if “the land was never void of Jews.” It doesn’t matter if there’s “no such thing as a Palestinian.” There are clearly other people there besides Jews.

Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...? If the land is truly theirs (the Jews),...even if they’re only on a portion of the land that God gave them...then it’s theirs because God gave it to them.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by antlers
My point is:

Did God give the land to Israel or not...? It doesn’t matter if “Jews were in the land since Moses.”

Does the Land of Israel belong to the Jews or to the people who are referred to as Palestinians...? It doesn’t matter if “the land was never void of Jews.” It doesn’t matter if there’s “no such thing as a Palestinian.” There are clearly other people there besides Jews.

Is the Land of Israel established on ‘only’ a portion of the land which God promised to the Jewish People...? If the land is truly theirs (the Jews),...even if they’re only on a portion of the land that God gave them...then it’s theirs because God gave it to them.

I agree. The land belongs to the Jews.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by ironbender
Bigger picture…..

Where did the Hamas terrorists acquire the rockets they used?

(hint)

Here you go https://leakedreality.com/video/10121/hamas-leader-says-quiet-part-out-loud

Obama's $Billions in cash, arriving on a silver platter on the tarmac in Iran . . . funneled directly to Hamas.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Look what I found. Dont agree with all of it but still pretty good. http://spotlightonisrael.com/History_Of_Israel_Part_2.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Study-up, junior genius!

Been doing just that for 5 decades. You need to get that foolishness out of your head. Learn some history. The first time anyone ever heard the term Palestinian was 1967 ,spoken by an Egyptian name Yasser Arafat.

50 years and THAT is all you could come up with??? More study needed!

Try 1200-1300 BC...

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Study-up, junior genius!

Been doing just that for 5 decades. You need to get that foolishness out of your head. Learn some history. The first time anyone ever heard the term Palestinian was 1967 ,spoken by an Egyptian name Yasser Arafat.

50 years and THAT is all you could come up with??? More study needed!

Try 1200-1300 BC...

Are you sure you want to keep going? The Philistines showed up in what is now Gaza about 1200BC. Is this where you want to go? They were there for about 200 years. You can get more on them from Egyptian sources. They called them "The People of the Sea".

Last edited by jdm953; 05/15/21.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So you guys that want to back Israel's claim to their patch of dirt based on their Jewness, is that the ethnicity or religion?

As to the diaspora, there was a gay guy with a badass beard responsible for that. Not the child raping "prophet".

MAGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
So you guys that want to back Israel's claim to their patch of dirt based on their Jewness, is that the ethnicity or religion?

As to the diaspora, there was a gay guy with a badass beard responsible for that. Not the child raping "prophet".

We are just talking history. It is the history of the family of Abraham.His grandsons were the twelve Hebrew tribes of which there were actually 13 but that is a long story.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

We are just talking history. It is the history of the family of Abraham.His grandsons were the twelve Hebrew tribes of which there were actually 13 but that is a long story.

It's very simple. You don't honestly know what you're talking about.

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

What do you disagree with? Do you you know what you disagree with? Maybe you just dont like it. Can you give another version? Let me answer that last one for you. I dont think you can because you dont know the history of the area. Prove me wrong.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What do you disagree with? Do you you know what you disagree with? Maybe you just dont like.

I'm not going to make a big long post. You are advocating for Israel being the home of the jews, because why? Through right of conquest? Or through right of Jewiness (see prior post asking to define that)?

The jewish state was destroyed under Hadrian and scattered to the winds. (that's what the diaspora is). It was never re-created.

European jews through violence and terrorism, bankrolled by western governments and the wealthy among the now vast diaspora created what is now the modern state of Isreal.

That's the simple short and accurate history.

Fast forward to today. Regardless of whether you like the way they were birthed or not, Israel is a first world nation, that conducts itself as such. They do not target innocents and non-combatants. They do not seek the destruction of other nations or peoples. But that is what they face from their enemies. The lowest form of life targets non-combatants for violence. And them that support such actions tacitly, or overtly wouldn't cause me to pause as I walked by if they caught a ball peen to the temple.

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

What do you disagree with? Do you you know what you disagree with? Maybe you just dont like.

I'm not going to make a big long post. You are advocating for Israel being the home of the jews, because why? Through right of conquest? Or through right of Jewiness (see prior post asking to define that)?

The jewish state was destroyed under Hadrian and scattered to the winds. (that's what the diaspora is). It was never re-created.

European jews through violence and terrorism, bankrolled by western governments and the wealthy among the now vast diaspora created what is now the modern state of Isreal.

That's the simple short and accurate history.

Fast forward to today. Regardless of whether you like the way they were birthed or not, Israel is a first world nation, that conducts itself as such. They do not target innocents and non-combatants. They do not seek the destruction of other nations or peoples. But that is what they face from their enemies. The lowest form of life targets non-combatants for violence. And them that support such actions tacitly, or overtly wouldn't cause me to pause as I walked by if they caught a ball peen to the temple.

We established the the countries of the middle east. All people living there got a country except the Kurds. Arabs got the great bulk of the land. Jews were small in number so they got a small piece of land that was a part of their homeland. Why does that bother you?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

We established the the countries of the middle east. All people living there got a country except the Kurds. Arabs got the great bulk of the land. Jews were small in number so they got a small piece of land that was a part of their homeland. Why does that bother you?

lol I have established exactly what I intended.

You A: don't know what you are talking about and B: can't follow a conversation

Now be a good boy and answer my question about whether the jews are owed that patch of ground through ethnicity or religion.

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

lol I have established exactly what I intended.

You A: don't know what you are talking about and B: can't follow a conversation

Now be a good boy and answer my question about whether the jews are owed that patch of ground through ethnicity or religion.

You do understand that the Jews fought the Phoenicians over that same piece of dirt. Why do you think the Ottoman Empire was not split up to create the countries that exist now? Why cant you understand it is a family inheritance. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Enjoy your evening, and read back through the thread when you've the time. When you can answer my question I'll continue the conversation if you like.

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Been fun.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’m not a Israeli but if I was surrounded by people wanting to kill me I’d defend my country

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 160user, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,346
Posts18,526,939
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.