Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81
So the message here is, if you don't have an MD, you aren't smart or educated enough to have a real opinion.

Sounds more like , be aware there are folks that have commodified people's fear and ignorance and actively seek to exploited it with a barrage of misinformation driving traffic to their web sites.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MadMooner
So the message here is, if you don't have an MD, you aren't smart or educated enough to have a real opinion.

Sounds more like , be aware there are folks that have commodified people's fear and ignorance and actively seek to exploited it with a barrage of misinformation driving traffic to their web sites.

Right, that must be it. How many articles has the concerned doc posted warning us of those who've gotten filthy rich peddling covid? Wonder how much doc has made treating covid patients himself?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

You think? We shut down the entire world over a condition 99.7% people survive IF they catch it. I can’t imagine any commodified fear and ignorance taking part in that reasoning. Lol

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by DocRocket
https://www.sciencealert.com/most-a...M3CRVf4unyvjaDhsbxM5dmeli_B4qSmMKlwDxNOo

Well, this shouldn't be a surprise... most of the anti-Covid vaccine propaganda hitting the innanet these days comes from a small group of antivaccine propagandists. They have a huge social media following. They have no actual scientific credibility. But because the vast majority of Amerians have received virtually no science education by the time they finish high school, our population is defenseless against these frauds.

The vast majority of the misinformation about the SARS-CoV2 vaccines we are being fed through social media and the popular press is coming from this small but very wealthy group of anti-vax propagandists. Make no mistake. The anti-vax business has become a multimillion dollar profit-making industry that a few people, like the dozen named miscreants in this article, are getting very rich from.

Unfortunately, there are many people who are buying into this pseudoscientific garbage who repeat it ad nauseum, including some well-known members on this here forum. I doubt they're getting rich by it, but they are certainly helping the Terrible Twelve make millions.
America has a never ending supply of gullible idiots...It's our biggest cash crop.

As proved by commies who like cheap illegal drugs and trafficked children and open borders like you.

You lie. Your buds biggest cash crop is taxes and foreign aid kickbacks and CCP and Soros payoffs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
People that truly deal with COVID every day don't give a flying fugk about COVID.

FACT.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Thanks Doc, I appreciate your input.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
JBL
Originally Posted by JoeBob

You think? We shut down the entire world over a condition 99.7% people survive IF they catch it. I can’t imagine any commodified fear and ignorance taking part in that reasoning. Lol

Well, it kills a lot higher percentage of people if you do as Fauci says and make them stay home until they turn blue, instead of treating early with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin or budesonide or if you only count the old people that get it.. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No. The message here is if you rely on one line posts and links from the Campfire idiots that post here all day with no credentials and no actual analysis then perhaps you are typical of more and more Americans who never had to actually read anything science or technology complicated and like answers they agree on spoon fed to them.

Read the link Doc posted. It names who these people are and how they are making money on their shrill moronic cries. It's not a hard read and is pretty enlightening and at least in a couple cases not surprising. However, if you want to continue to just live in the echo chamber of the same dozen folks here that think yelling loud and often makes them right be my guest.

Back to loading .270s

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Pugs

No. The message here is if you rely on one line posts and links from the Campfire idiots that post here all day with no credentials and no actual analysis then perhaps you are typical of more and more Americans who never had to actually read anything science or technology complicated and like answers they agree on spoon fed to them.

Read the link Doc posted. It names who these people are and how they are making money on their shrill moronic cries. It's not a hard read and is pretty enlightening and at least in a couple cases not surprising. However if you want to continue to just live in the echo chamber of the same dozen folks here that think yelling loud and often makes them right be my guest.

Have you been vaccinated for COVID?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Read the link Doc posted. It names who these people are and how they are making money on their shrill moronic cries. It's not a hard read and is pretty enlightening and at least in a couple cases not surprising. However if you want to continue to just live in the echo chamber of the same dozen folks here that think yelling loud and often makes them right be my guest.

Yep. My wife and I have a train trip and my buddies a hunting trip to Canada planned this year and I want to go and know there is zero chance without the vaccine. I had the Phizer shots with zero side affects.

Last edited by Pugs; 05/19/21. Reason: typo

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I only read legitimate vaccine skeptics, none of whom were covered by the study cited in the OP’s link.

I quote:
“ Per the research, the 'disinformation dozen' behind almost two-thirds of anti-vaccine content shared in the study window includes Joseph Mercola, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Ty and Charlene Bollinger, Sherri Tenpenny, Rizza Islam, Rashid Buttar, Erin Elizabeth, Sayer Ji, Kelly Brogan, Christiane Northrup, Ben Tapper, and Kevin Jenkins.”

With the exception of Robert F. Kennedy, I’ve never heard of these people.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yep. My wife and I have a train trip and my buddies a hunting trip to Canada planned this year and I want to go and know there is zero chance without the vaccine. I had the Phizer shots with zero side affects.

Thanks for the response.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
I only read legitimate vaccine skeptics, none of whom were covered by the study cited in the OP’s link.

I quote:
“ Per the research, the 'disinformation dozen' behind almost two-thirds of anti-vaccine content shared in the study window includes Joseph Mercola, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Ty and Charlene Bollinger, Sherri Tenpenny, Rizza Islam, Rashid Buttar, Erin Elizabeth, Sayer Ji, Kelly Brogan, Christiane Northrup, Ben Tapper, and Kevin Jenkins.”

With the exception of Robert F. Kennedy, I’ve never heard of these people.

If you're gonna stop being a COVBITCH I think you should take the time and apologize to Flave.

Flave.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
JBL
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Well, it kills a lot higher percentage of people if you do as Fauci says and make them stay home until they turn blue, instead of treating early with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin or budesonide or if you only count the old people that get it.. wink

Take it however you wish.

I'm only slightly more worried about the vaccine itself than I am the 'Vid. Which is to say, I don't give a fugg about either.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Doc, I respect your opinions and appreciate your willingness to put out helpful information.

Can you explain why someone with natural antibodies[contracted it] would need the vaccine?

P.S. I would venture a guess that the 'vax business' is also quite profitable, no?

I posed this same question to DocRocket five weeks ago. He never responded.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and the pro vaccine folks, especially those making the stuff, are getting even richer. Billions of dollars richer, for a vaccine that is not really a vaccine, is of questionable efficacy, and is not even FDA approved.

^^^^^^ This. I will most definitely pass on it and take my chances.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Hell I don't care, even if it was safe to take the shot, I won't take it just to annoy the libs.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The feeble old men are trying to convince everyone they should be scared.

LOL

Buncha punks.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Who do you think has made more money, covid peddlers or vaccine skeptics?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Who do you think has made more money, covid peddlers or vaccine skeptics?

He's scared.

Don't bother asking.

Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (10gaugemag, 222ND, 163bc, 1badf350, 219DW, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,488
Posts18,529,743
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.