Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m 50 years old. I’m 5’11 and I weighed in at 182 pounds this morning. I have no comorbidities and I take no drugs.

Assuming for the sake of argument that the Covid vaccine is as safe as any other vaccine, why should I take it? And more importantly why does anyone care if I do or not?

Glad you’re healthy !

Why take the vaccine ? You shouldn’t. But, if you wanted too, that’s your decision.

Why does it matter, if you do, or don’t ?....If you do, you’re showing the left that you’re easily manipulated into believing their BS and will likely do whatever they decide is best practices on anything in the future. Basically, you’re a sheep.

If you don’t take it, you recognize the manipulation by those both in power and those who are spraying shît across all the social media site to scare, condemn and demonize those who refuse to believe their lies.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by DocRocket
https://www.sciencealert.com/most-a...M3CRVf4unyvjaDhsbxM5dmeli_B4qSmMKlwDxNOo

Well, this shouldn't be a surprise... most of the anti-Covid vaccine propaganda hitting the innanet these days comes from a small group of antivaccine propagandists. They have a huge social media following. They have no actual scientific credibility. But because the vast majority of Amerians have received virtually no science education by the time they finish high school, our population is defenseless against these frauds.

The vast majority of the misinformation about the SARS-CoV2 vaccines we are being fed through social media and the popular press is coming from this small but very wealthy group of anti-vax propagandists. Make no mistake. The anti-vax business has become a multimillion dollar profit-making industry that a few people, like the dozen named miscreants in this article, are getting very rich from.

Unfortunately, there are many people who are buying into this pseudoscientific garbage who repeat it ad nauseum, including some well-known members on this here forum. I doubt they're getting rich by it, but they are certainly helping the Terrible Twelve make millions.
America has a never ending supply of gullible idiots...It's our biggest cash crop.
You've always been an excellent example, thereof.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MM879
The anti-vaxer's make total sense if you can figure out a way to ignore the 3,429,383 deaths world wide.
So, a "pandemic" that has killed roughly 3 out of every 7800 people is reason to go into a worldwide panic and bring the economy of the world to a standstill and stay safe and stay home. That is if you even believe your figure of 3,429,383 which is likely a lie.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Well Gee whizz, I’m not a phugin physicist either,... but I’ll put my money on the apple hitting the ground every time it comes loose from the tree....
nome sain?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody has come up with an explanation of how the anti-vaccine activists are making any money off of their opposition to CV-19 "vaccine". I want to get in on that. A crusade I could believe in and get rich with is a win win if I ever heard of one.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The anti-vaxer's make total sense if you can figure out a way to ignore the 3,429,383 deaths world wide.

The flu kills 2,947,050 every year worldwide....... "covid" cured the flu, very few reported flu deaths since "covid" arrived. Hmmmm maybe the fact that if it's coded as "covid" they get an infusion of money..... if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills you would figure this out.

You are a very good "useful idiot" though and you have that going for you...... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also calling the anti covid crowed, anti-vaxers shows a disingenuous propaganda like bias.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

The flu kills 2,947,050 every year worldwide....... "covid" cured the flu, very few reported flu deaths since "covid" arrived. Hmmmm maybe the fact that if it's coded as "covid" they get an infusion of money..... if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills you would figure this out.

You are a very good "useful idiot" though and you have that going for you...... wink

Ded is ded.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Folks argument on that is that masks are the reason for no flu,... all right then let’s chew that cookie... if masks don’t work for Covid then why the hell are we supposed to be wearing them?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Another thread that deflects the blame for all of this away from those that benefit the most. Let's see....democrat party in general, they are in the White House because of this virus, China is now back on top of the world economy after Trump successfully knocked them off. The biden family since they can now extort and receive money from China and other American hating countries.

Who is coming out on the short end of the stick. Anyone that values what our country was founded on and for. Private businesses all over our nation since it's now easier to just stay home and get that government check. biden and company plans to keep that gravy train going. We that voted and support Trump, since the election was stolen.

I noticed the OP didn't take the time to answer all the questions leveled at him about his posting. Most were respectful too. Acting just the same as the libs.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How come I am not getting "filthy rich' with my anti-covid propaganda? oh , and nothing wrong with getting filthy rich in America...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Afaic, this is proof the CDC lied to us. I expect we will find Trumps recommended Hydrochloroquine tx will cure the flu also. These are CDC numbers, Doc.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Two friends became violently ill after the first Pfizer shot. One couldnt hold food down for 4-5 days.

I just got the first round of Pfizer two hours ago. I hope I make out better

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Folks argument on that is that masks are the reason for no flu,... all right then let’s chew that cookie... if masks don’t work for Covid then why the hell are we supposed to be wearing them?

If only the mask stopped the "covid" as well as it stops the flu.... pandemic fixed.... lmao.... liberal logic is so fun... it requires no thinking at all... smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[bleep] that vaccine. Anyone that wants to force me to do something makes me twice as sure I’m not doing it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike
Afaic, this is proof the CDC lied to us. I expect we will find Trumps recommended Hydrochloroquine tx will cure the flu also. These are CDC numbers, Doc.

Two friends became violently ill after the first Pfizer shot. One couldnt hold food down for 4-5 days.

That schit has Mad cow in it..... good luck once your brain turns into styrofoam... frown it will make you a good Democrat though.... smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike

That schit has Mad cow in it..... good luck once your brain turns into styrofoam... frown it will make you a good Democrat though.... smile

🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[bleep] that vaccine. Anyone that wants to force me to do something makes me twice as sure I’m not doing it.

The same crowd want's your guns, Jack..... wink

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 700LH
Don't forget to get your booster shot,,,,,,laffin at the scardycats

Big Bad Woke!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Ded is ded.

What about fake relatives who died of covid. Are they fake ded or real ded?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by 700LH
Don't forget to get your booster shot,,,,,,laffin at the scardycats

Big Bad Woke!

The irony of the "woke" crowd is , well special.....
He calls us scared .... lmao.... another closet liberal thinker.... it is a mental disorder.... he will fit in fine in the brave new world of woketards...

Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 35, 44mc, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7887mm08, 10 invisible), 1,568 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,996
Posts18,481,156
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.