Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I get paid $1 every time I post this meme on a forum:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Two buck is enough!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had the virus last September. No way I'm getting vaccinated for it any time soon. Knowing what I know, I would probably get vaccinated if I hadn't had it. But there's no way to know what you don't know. I get it. Even harder to know who to trust. Take it for what it's worth. I trust Docrocket.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Doc... he is one of us.... but... we all have a brain fart now and again.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I had the virus last September. No way I'm getting vaccinated for it any time soon. Knowing what I know, I would probably get vaccinated if I hadn't had it. But there's no way to know what you don't know. I get it. Even harder to know who to trust. Take it for what it's worth. I trust Docrocket.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by irfubar
The anti-vaxer's make total sense if you can figure out a way to ignore the 3,429,383 deaths world wide.

The flu kills 2,947,050 every year worldwide....... "covid" cured the flu, very few reported flu deaths since "covid" arrived. Hmmmm maybe the fact that if it's coded as "covid" they get an infusion of money..... if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills you would figure this out.

You are a very good "useful idiot" though and you have that going for you...... wink

Ded is ded.

What about fake relatives who died of covid. Are they fake ded or real ded?

Menses Man here to tell us all about his dead “brothers.”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I trust and respect his knowledge as well,,
having just kinda gotten over The Wuflu (still some trouble) I don't blame anyone for getting the jab.
I really wish we knew more about it long term.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Doc, who are the twelve?
How do they get rich from people not buying a good or service?

Read the link.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
The anti-vaxer's make total sense if you can figure out a way to ignore the 3,429,383 deaths world wide.

The flu kills 2,947,050 every year worldwide....... "covid" cured the flu, very few reported flu deaths since "covid" arrived. Hmmmm maybe the fact that if it's coded as "covid" they get an infusion of money..... if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills you would figure this out.

You are a very good "useful idiot" though and you have that going for you...... wink

Ded is ded.

LOL

That MM879 is a special kind of "Menses"
Ded is dead..... well we all end up dead... duh..... but hey lets destroy the economy and manipulate the election..... MM879 won't notice..... fuggin retard... at least his 300lb diabetic azz will live a week longer.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’ve got no respect for fat people. Being fat is a choice. Just like being a thief, a liar, or any other character flaw. It also happens to be the number one risk factor for Covid. So now, low character people want us to change our entire society so they can feel a bit safer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’ve got no respect for fat people. Being fat is a choice. Just like being a thief, a liar, or any other character flaw. It also happens to be the number one risk factor for Covid. So now, low character people want us to change our entire society so they can feel a bit safer.

Yep Joe, the freaks are driving the bus

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Yep Joe, the freaks are driving the bus

Reality has become stranger than fiction.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I noticed the OP didn't take the time to answer all the questions leveled at him about his posting. Most were respectful too. Acting just the same as the libs.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by DocRocket
https://www.sciencealert.com/most-a...M3CRVf4unyvjaDhsbxM5dmeli_B4qSmMKlwDxNOo

Well, this shouldn't be a surprise... most of the anti-Covid vaccine propaganda hitting the innanet these days comes from a small group of antivaccine propagandists. They have a huge social media following. They have no actual scientific credibility. But because the vast majority of Amerians have received virtually no science education by the time they finish high school, our population is defenseless against these frauds.

The vast majority of the misinformation about the SARS-CoV2 vaccines we are being fed through social media and the popular press is coming from this small but very wealthy group of anti-vax propagandists. Make no mistake. The anti-vax business has become a multimillion dollar profit-making industry that a few people, like the dozen named miscreants in this article, are getting very rich from.

Unfortunately, there are many people who are buying into this pseudoscientific garbage who repeat it ad nauseum, including some well-known members on this here forum. I doubt they're getting rich by it, but they are certainly helping the Terrible Twelve make millions.

There you went and did it! After 17,000+ posts where you were one of the most respected members here who everyone looked to for advice, you've ruined by one post. All the naysayers who get their information from no-name websites run out of basements, hate you now!

Truth is, even great, life saving Drs doing Gods work are not perfect, as is God.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The covid drug pushers are paid propaganda shills for the companies. It's been exposed a time or two.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol...f'k a bunch of rich doctor-lawyer types. Why would anyone in their right mind believe them about anything? Especially when you have carpenters and cops (kinda) here that know it all.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Ded is ded.

LOL

Ded is dead..... well we all end up dead... duh..... but hey lets destroy the economy and manipulate the election..... MM879 won't notice..... fuggin retard... at least his 300lb diabetic azz will live a week longer.....

Your almost as good as liar as Defag. You have no idea of my physical condition. Your in good company.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Lol...f'k a bunch of rich doctor-lawyer types. Why would anyone in their right mind believe them about anything? Especially when you have carpenters and cops (kinda) here that know it all.

Maybe if the wizards of smart had a better track record we would listen....... maybe the professional's should challenge the bureaucrat's a little ..... justsayin.... but then the grant money may dry up?

Last edited by irfubar; 05/19/21.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Doc, I respect your opinions and appreciate your willingness to put out helpful information.

Can you explain why someone with natural antibodies[contracted it] would need the vaccine?

P.S. I would venture a guess that the 'vax business' is also quite profitable, no?

Interesting that Doc would start a topic of discussion and not attend the discussion. I'd like to know the answer to that question as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ded is ded.

LOL

Your almost as good as liar as Defag. You have no idea of my physical condition. Your in good company.

You stupid son of a bitch... I have challenged you many times to post pic's, info etc... as to who you are... you leave me with no choice but assume

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You have no idea of my physical condition. Your in good company.

One can only hope that your physical condition is better than your intellectual condition.

Your is possessive. You wanted to type you're. That is a contraction of you are.

Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (22250rem, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 50 invisible), 1,990 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,415
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.