Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by 700LH
Don't forget to get your booster shot,,,,,,laffin at the scardycats

Big Bad Woke!

The irony of the "woke" crowd is , well special.....
He calls us scared .... lmao.... another closet liberal thinker.... it is a mental disorder.... he will fit in fine in the brave new world of woketards...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by deflave
The anti-vaxer's make total sense if you can figure out a way to ignore the 3,429,383 deaths world wide.

The flu kills 2,947,050 every year worldwide....... "covid" cured the flu, very few reported flu deaths since "covid" arrived. Hmmmm maybe the fact that if it's coded as "covid" they get an infusion of money..... if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills you would figure this out.

You are a very good "useful idiot" though and you have that going for you...... wink

Ded is ded.

What about fake relatives who died of covid. Are they fake ded or real ded?

Menses Man here to tell us all about his dead “brothers.”

LOL

That MM879 is a special kind of "Menses"
Ded is dead..... well we all end up dead... duh..... but hey lets destroy the economy and manipulate the election..... MM879 won't notice..... fuggin retard... at least his 300lb diabetic azz will live a week longer.....

Your almost as good as liar as Defag. You have no idea of my physical condition. Your in good company.

You stupid son of a bitch... I have challenged you many times to post pic's, info etc... as to who you are... you leave me with no choice but assume

You are one dumb fuqker. What kind of challange is that. I will not post information about a family member for the likes of you. His children doesn't need to deal with an azz like you.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yes they did screw it up right from the beginning when they shut down the country.

They should have had folks with health problems to take measures to protect themselves.

Because of the many half truths and out right lies that have been presented just how do they think folks that might have an idea about themselves believe anything that is said.

Just can't believe the press as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No you idiot, I don't care about your family members... who are you?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't forget to get your booster shot,,,,,,laffin at the scardycats

Big Bad Woke!

The irony of the "woke" crowd is , well special.....
He calls us scared .... lmao.... another closet liberal thinker.... it is a mental disorder.... he will fit in fine in the brave new world of woketards...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well if what you believe is true.... my end is near... and why do you care?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm not against Covid vaccines and got the Moderna version with no issues. I have a graduate degree in biology and think that for most people over 60, it makes sense to get vaccinated. However, the study that Doc refers to was done by the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which is clearly a left wing group, so I would be skeptical of the articles they publish. I will say that there are many media campaigns that are run by a very small group of people running bots. So it's not unlikely that something like what is described in the article could occur, but I would want to see more evidence before accepting the conclusions they draw.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I'm not against Covid vaccines and got the Moderna version with no issues. I have a graduate degree in biology and think that for most people over 60, it makes sense to get vaccinated. However, the study that Doc refers to was done by the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which is clearly a left wing group, so I would be skeptical of the articles they publish. I will say that there are many media campaigns that are run by a very small group of people running bots. So it's not unlikely that something like what is described in the article could occur, but I would want to see more evidence before accepting the conclusions they draw.

If I were a website with "science" in my name, and my article was about disinformation, I'd give specific examples of the disinformation and provide cites for why it is wrong. That was conspicuously absent from the article.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Lol...f'k a bunch of rich doctor-lawyer types. Why would anyone in their right mind believe them about anything? Especially when you have carpenters and cops (kinda) here that know it all.

Nobody knows more than you, ltpowell.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes I have. Unlike you, who started a whole thread about getting the virus and then getting the vaccine. Even your underage son supposedly got the vaccine. But everyone here knew it was all BS, because that's the way you are.

Thanks for affirming how stupid you are.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If I were a website with "science" in my name, and my article was about disinformation, I'd give specific examples of the disinformation and provide cites for why it is wrong. That was conspicuously absent from the article.

You must have read a different article. "That figure is based on an analysis of over 812,000 posts extracted from Facebook and Twitter between 1 February and 16 March 2021" The article is a data reduction. Specific examples would dilute the intent of the argument.

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Yes I have. Unlike you, who started a whole thread about getting the virus and then getting the vaccine. Even your underage son supposedly got the vaccine. But everyone here knew it was all BS, because that's the way you are.

I still have a long way to go to match you. In fact, with your head start, I never will.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Raeford
Doc, I respect your opinions and appreciate your willingness to put out helpful information.

Can you explain why someone with natural antibodies[contracted it] would need the vaccine?

P.S. I would venture a guess that the 'vax business' is also quite profitable, no?

Interesting that Doc would start a topic of discussion and not attend the discussion. I'd like to know the answer to that question as well.

There's a big difference between making a good profit on a product you make that helps people and making money by doing nothing but spread disinformation. I wouldn't be surprised if many here don't own stock in Big Pharma through the mutual funds in their IRAs/401Ks. They won't complain when their share prices go up.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I still have a long way to go to match you. In fact, with your head start, I never will.

You live in Michigan.

You’re anti-Trump.

You believe COVID is a concern.

I’d say that makes you as dumb as a hammer. LOL

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

You live in Michigan.

You’re anti-Trump.

You believe COVID is a concern.

I’d say that makes you as dumb as a hammer. LOL
I see that your intellect hasn't progressed since junior high.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You must have read a different article. "That figure is based on an analysis of over 812,000 posts extracted from Facebook and Twitter between 1 February and 16 March 2021" The article is a data reduction. Specific examples would dilute the intent of the argument.

You are saying supporting facts would dilute the intent? That is an absolutely breathtakingly beautiful example of liberal logic. The quote you provided has absolutely zero to do with my post.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

You are saying supporting facts would dilute the intent? That is an absolutely breathtakingly beautiful example of liberal logic. The quote you provided has absolutely zero to do with my post.

So, are you going to take on 812,000 arguments? Think

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Doc, I respect your opinions and appreciate your willingness to put out helpful information.

Can you explain why someone with natural antibodies[contracted it] would need the vaccine?

P.S. I would venture a guess that the 'vax business' is also quite profitable, no?

Interesting that Doc would start a topic of discussion and not attend the discussion. I'd like to know the answer to that question as well.

There's a big difference between making a good profit on a product you make that helps people and making money by doing nothing but spread disinformation. I wouldn't be surprised if many here don't own stock in Big Pharma through the mutual funds in their IRAs/401Ks. They won't complain when their share prices go up.

Why did you quote my post? Best I can tell your post has nothing to do with Doc starting a discussion and not sticking around to have a discussion. Nor does it answer either of the two questions tin the post I quoted.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Lol...f'k a bunch of rich doctor-lawyer types. Why would anyone in their right mind believe them about anything? Especially when you have carpenters and cops (kinda) here that know it all.

Nobody knows more than you, ltpowell.

Of course they do. None of us knows as much as all of us. But even you have something to contribute.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
"According to our recent report, anti-vaccine activists on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter reach more than 59 million followers, making these the largest and most important social media platforms for anti-vaxxers."

Not being a user of 3 out of 4 of these platforms, a couple thoughts:
1) sad that these are where some (many?) people get their news
2) I’m skeptical of any group that pushes for “ deplatforming” based on disagreement of view
3) are these not the same sites that many pro-covid vaxxers use to promote their own message?
4) isn’t this article merely pro-vax propaganda?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm not against Covid vaccines and got the Moderna version with no issues. I have a graduate degree in

So, are you going to take on 812,000 arguments? Think[/quote]

Let me help you with your struggles Sparky. They are saying that they analyzed 812,000 posts that contained disinformation. I know this comes as a surprise to liberals, but saying something is wrong doesn't make it so. You'd think, in order to bolster their argument that they would give an example or two of what some of the disinformation was posted and support their claim that it is wrong with citations. That'ts what scientists are supposed to do. On top of that, if you are urging the platforms to strike the content and block the users, then from a moral standpoint, it would seem you'd want to support your claim that the content was wrong/incorrect/misinformation.

I know those concepts seem foreign to you.

Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

381 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,294
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.