Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Blackheart
There were no cushion mats while I was climbing utility poles for Time Warner cable. Something your fat ass could never do. No cushion mats when I was working in/on industrial smokestacks either. You stupid fuucks should really quit guessing as to what somebody has or hasn't done in their life.

Are the cable lines the ones at the top of the poles?
No dummy.

GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There were no cushion mats while I was climbing utility poles for Time Warner cable. Something your fat ass could never do. No cushion mats when I was working in/on industrial smokestacks either. You stupid fuucks should really quit guessing as to what somebody has or hasn't done in their life.

No dummy.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar
Damn, don't know how I missed this great thread.... maybe because I thought of Wabi when I read the title? anyhow I see Flave is busier than a one legged man in a but kickin contest and winnin..... smile
He could use a little winning what with being a drunken retard and all. Especially after Ren50 handed him his ass in the "venus dimples" thread. Shut the mouthy little bitch right up quick he did. LMAO

Huh?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I see Blackbart has been straight killing it.

Per usual.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No dummy.

LMFAO

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Me lazy??

You got laid off from your garbage route and now you are "retired" from all those long years??

Haha!

Hope you have a WalMart nearby to get you through to SS eligibility.

They have trash cans to empty there too. You should fit in nicely.
I just transferred another 20k from savings to checking this week. I'll think I'll be alright but thanks for your concern. LOL

What is that, 25 - 26 weeks of NY unemployment with federal bonus? Happy to see your recent success.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
What the hell.

#pissweasel

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Jackwagon has been a drunken contractor most of his life, JC is a lazy ass part time farmer and deflave has a gov't job doing the bidding of the democrats. LMAO.

#rocketscientistsall

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Big money!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#brokedickseverywhere
I worked longer than you've been alive and almost as long as drunk ass Jack's been alive.. I did a lot of hard and sometimes dangerous work. I think I earned some leisure time before I die.

Fellatio isn’t work lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Me lazy??

You got laid off from your garbage route and now you are "retired" from all those long years??

Haha!

I just transferred another 20k from savings to checking this week. I'll think I'll be alright but thanks for your concern. LOL

What is that, 25 - 26 weeks of NY unemployment with federal bonus? Happy to see your recent success.

He went through that pretty fast wit the trailer park queens

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Me lazy??

Haha!

He went through that pretty fast wit the trailer park queens
Not for a homo like you I'm sure.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
as a power lineman for 35 years who climb poles with my hooks and steel towers too , my first 20 some years we had limited use of a bucket that was used only for hot work " work lines energized " all line work can be dangerous and very hard on your body too. i just had my 4th back surgery with plates and screws ,12 inch cut in stomach, 6 inch cut in back for this surgery it took 9 hours 15 minutes , have had both shoulders rebuilt, steel disc in neck ,knee surgery and need a new knee too. so don`t mess with what any linemen have done its a honest tuff trade we work in all weather conditions and many many hours with no breaks in storms ! here is true example of what linemen may have to do: this happened after my 1st back about year later after that surgery ,about 5 p.m. before we are going have the evening meal with my wife,little son and daughter on Christmas Eve and they are ready to open their kiddy gifts but know they have to eat 1st. i am on call at the power company and its a nasty snowstorm and its below zero -5 maybe that night , we have a 3 phase line out , we find a burned top of pole ,broken /burned pole pin and insulator and its snowin hard so its my turn or whatever line is dead or shorted out because of this pin and insulator,top of pole burned off then the two of us go back to truck again and hand pull a small sliding sled with what we need,chain saw and my climbing gear too, snow is about a foot or more deep and still coming down hard , this all takes time to do to finish. then i climb down at around 12 a.m. still snowing hard, then we go home at around 1:30 a.m. lights are off at my house kids are sleeping i then eat and go to bed . most people have no ideal how hard all line work can be. over many years i got to work with many Viet Nam vets too and the ones that fought in Nam were dang tuff too great guys to work with and that night i had a tuff Viet Nam vet with me who had lost his wife to cancer and was raising his 2 boys by himself . it was are jobs hell or high water and never much help or sleep.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pete53
as a power lineman for 35 years who climb poles with my hooks and steel towers too , my first 20 some years we had limited use of a bucket that was used only for hot work " work lines energized " all line work can be dangerous and very hard on your body too. i just had my 4th back surgery with plates and screws ,12 inch cut in stomach, 6 inch cut in back for this surgery it took 9 hours 15 minutes , have had both shoulders rebuilt, steel disc in neck ,knee surgery and need a new knee too. so don`t mess with what any linemen have done its a honest tuff trade we work in all weather conditions and many many hours with no breaks in storms ! here is true example of what linemen may have to do: this happened after my 1st back about year later after that surgery ,about 5 p.m. before we are going have the evening meal with my wife,little son and daughter on Christmas Eve and they are ready to open their kiddy gifts but know they have to eat 1st. i am on call at the power company and its a nasty snowstorm and its below zero -5 maybe that night , we have a 3 phase line out , we find a burned top of pole ,broken /burned pole pin and insulator and its snowin hard so its my turn or whatever line is dead or shorted out because of this pin and insulator,top of pole burned off then the two of us go back to truck again and hand pull a small sliding sled with what we need,chain saw and my climbing gear too, snow is about a foot or more deep and still coming down hard , this all takes time to do to finish. then i climb down at around 12 a.m. still snowing hard, then we go home at around 1:30 a.m. lights are off at my house kids are sleeping i then eat and go to bed . most people have no ideal how hard all line work can be. over many years i got to work with many Viet Nam vets too and the ones that fought in Nam were dang tuff too great guys to work with and that night i had a tuff Viet Nam vet with me who had lost his wife to cancer and was raising his 2 boys by himself . it was are jobs hell or high water and never much help or sleep.
Thanks for your efforts in keeping the power on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
#brokedickseverywhere
I worked longer than you've been alive and almost as long as drunk ass Jack's been alive.. I did a lot of hard and sometimes dangerous work. I think I earned some leisure time before I die.

Fellatio isn’t work lol
Not for a slimy sword-swallowing shixtbird such as yourself.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
#brokedickseverywhere

Fellatio isn’t work lol
Not for a slimy sword-swallowing shixtbird such as yourself.

Just because BleckFart gives yours free !

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by irfubar
Damn, don't know how I missed this great thread.... maybe because I thought of Wabi when I read the title? anyhow I see Flave is busier than a one legged man in a but kickin contest and winnin..... smile
He could use a little winning what with being a drunken retard and all. Especially after Ren50 handed him his ass in the "venus dimples" thread. Shut the mouthy little bitch right up quick he did. LMAO

Huh?
#pissweasel

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Renegade is calling Flave a park ranger?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
bwahahaha

They have subverted all kinds of terms with the urban slang.

Sheesh!

hold into the (breaking) wind

MAGA
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,238
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.