Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Union members must be the stupidest, most gullible morons on the planet. They are just like Charlie Brown with Lucy holding the football. Election cycle after election cycle, the union forcibly takes money from the members, and gives that money to the dhimmicrats. Those commies then destroy the business that the union members depend on. The union officials are never impacted, they live like kings. The rank and file gets bent over and butt reamed time, after time, after time..............and they never wise up.

Local 433 Ironworkers Union & Electrician's Union in Commyfornia told all of their members.
If you want to stay working Vote for Trump.
If you want to loose your jobs Vote for Biteme.
Even Commyfornia was waking up before the election

Where did all of the union dues go? Trump? lol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Most right to work states employees have a choice. Those states that do not support right to work the poor employees have no choice. If you are a union member you have no say in how your dues money is spent. You don't even get invited to the parties.

Steel went up when the tariffs were implemented but they were working and if Biden hadn't been able to steal the election China would be sucking wind about now. Instead they're in charge of our economy pretty much. Until we can get rid of Joe the Blowhard and the democrat party we're going to suffer more as time goes on. Their objective is to destroy the economy.

Democrat voters are masochistic. Most will vote democrat and ignore the ill effects. They blame it all on republicans. It's an easy gutless way to validate their stupidity. You people that live in the contested states might consider contacting your representatives and demanding they do forensic recounts by reputable people instead of the same weasels that stole the election.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
You people that live in the contested states might consider contacting your representatives and demanding they do forensic recounts by reputable people instead of the same weasels that stole the election.

I bet you believe infomercials as well. No congrescritter is going to listen, regardless of party. Contact your representative - proven ineffective for 100's of years or we wouldn't be in this mess. What's the definition if insanity?

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Union members must be the stupidest, most gullible morons on the planet. They are just like Charlie Brown with Lucy holding the football. Election cycle after election cycle, the union forcibly takes money from the members, and gives that money to the dhimmicrats. Those commies then destroy the business that the union members depend on. The union officials are never impacted, they live like kings. The rank and file gets bent over and butt reamed time, after time, after time..............and they never wise up.

I sincerely hope that every single union member that voted for Biden gets laid off and goes bankrupt, Every damn one!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

This is not good. It would appear there are many ways to bring this country down and most all of them are being used. If the steel industry goes it will bring all the other building trades with it. I hope the Unions are happy with what they get...

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Some of the most reliable democrats are conservative union members.

It’s mind blowing. Unions have figured out a way to brainwash their members. You talk to them and they are staunch conservatives in almost every regard. But then you start talking about unions and the blue comes right out. Amazing.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joe will do what China tells him, steel tariffs will be lifted along with tech and 5G. Every union member deserves what’s coming. Stupid should hurt.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
What you see here is why I despise all cooperate structures, whether they be unions, religion, business, or government. They may be created to serve the people, but once they grow large enough to be a cooperate structure, they forget the rank and file and start making policies that perpetuate they own existence. The NRA comes to mind.

Exactly

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Steve,

The union deserves to be crushed.....not the steel industry workers who most likely voted for Trump.

Correct on part (1), incorrect on part (2).

I live in Steelworker Mining country, the people up here vote for whomever their Union tells them to. Always have, always will. They would vote for Satan himself if he had a (D) after his name and was endorsed by their precious Union.

Proof, the Blue Arrow Head region in the NE is Mining Country, Steelworker Union members and their families.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by steve4102; 05/21/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Local 433 Ironworkers Union & Electrician's Union in Commyfornia told all of their members.

NOT TRUE

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I sincerely hope that every single union member that voted for Biden gets laid off and goes bankrupt, Every damn one!

So do I, but the problem is that many more in the surrounding communities that are not Brain Dead Union f*cks will suffer as well. Small businesses will close, to the point of entire communities, towns and cities will become ghost towns, or close to it.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They endorsed China Joe. Screw them

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

So do I, but the problem is that many more in the surrounding communities that are not Brain Dead Union f*cks will suffer as well. Small businesses will close, to the point of entire communities, towns and cities will become ghost towns, or close to it.

That's gonna happen anyway with them continuing to vote in the D's. Pick your poison. Rather it happen and have a CHANCE to recover than no chance at all which is what happens under democratic leadership.

Me

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ribka

Where did all of the union dues go? Trump? lol

I am sure it all went to Biteme.
But the Union Bosses told the workers. If they wanted to keep their jobs Vote Trump.
I heard this from quite a few Local 433 boys and I also heard it from several different Electrician crews. way way before the November election

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The arrogant democrat mob don't give a poop.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Not sure where local 433 is based! In general the unions support the communist agenda, pimped off by their phughed up leaders! That they elected! Screw union's!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ringman
These union bosses took lessons from the NRA.

I hope they both go down.

I was going to say something similar. That being a member of a Union, and a member of the NRA while Wayne LaPierre is running it, may be looked at the same way by some.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
Originally Posted by Ringman
These union bosses took lessons from the NRA.

I hope they both go down.

I was going to say something similar. That being a member of a Union, and a member of the NRA while Wayne LaPierre is running it, may be looked at the same way by some.

Except many of us stopped contributing to the NRA. Union members on non right to work states have to contribute to their own demise.

Last edited by dale06; 05/21/21.

NRA Patron
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Heym06
Not sure where local 433 is based! In general the unions support the communist agenda, pimped off by their phughed up leaders! That they elected! Screw union's!

They are based out of Southern Comunistmexifornia
Most of the Members I talked to were very strongly against Biteme and the Communist Party.
They got Tired of Obummer real fast.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We used to call the USW the "Amalgamated Brotherhood of Federated Fock Offs" or ABFFO for short.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 3,028 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,195
Posts18,503,558
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.