Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Blackheart
There's generally an accepted difference between speaking ill about people who are still alive and speaking ill of the dead. What a stupid, pitiful wretch you are. Every one of my family members from my wife to my children to my parents have been insulted on here many times. I never worried about it until some boob starts talking about my mother who just passed in February. I just can't believe what a petty little man you are. Congratulations. You're a shoe in for the campfire most petty male {not man } of the year award. I must have stepped really hard on your tiny little pee pee at some point for you to put forth the effort you do.

Well fugg, I'm awful sorry Blackie. It was not clear to me until you expanded on your original sentiment. I now know that wishing an entire family dead is fine *checks notes*, as long as they're currently alive.

Postmortem they become off limits for any negative comments or longing for *checks notes*

you and yours all die a hideous, excruciating death and soon. Sincerely

Regarding my tiny little pee pee - its generally accepted that if you touch another guys pee pee (even with your foot) you're a f*ggot.

All sincerity I really am sorry to read your mom died in February.

.....she should have keeled over before she whelped the litter you came out in.
Obviously you're even dumber and more pitiful than I thought. If you hadn't been devoting so much time to following me around, you could have read it right here on the fire that you're not gay if you're the pitcher but only if you're the catcher. I'm sure you're well versed in playing both positions. Make no mistake though, I am flattered that you can't get me out of your head.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Reclaim land from plants that make food for free.

Fugging city people.....

Like spraying out an asparagus patch.

Yo Jim, you don't understand Oregon blackberries... they will engulf your tractor, barn, truck etc.... if left unchecked

No doubt !

I’ve ripped out almost an acre of briars that was once good pasture ground. I’ve got enough BB to supply every baker on the West Coast.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
On the subject of farming. Luckily I quit 5 years ago. Extreme drought here but in the last two days we got about .10 hundreds. Proves it can rain but not much. Sure glad I don’t have to work 3 months a year and get all that free easy money. Ed

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Fugging city people.....

Yo Jim, you don't understand Oregon blackberries... they will engulf your tractor, barn, truck etc.... if left unchecked

No doubt !

I’ve ripped out almost an acre of briars that was once good pasture ground. I’ve got enough BB to supply every baker on the West Coast.

🦫

Black berries are great. We've got about a 2 acre patch out back here. Not only do they make good pies and jam but they attract rabbits like flies to shyt and rabbits are fine eating too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obviously you're even dumber and more pitiful than I thought. If you hadn't been devoting so much time following me around, you could have read it right here on the fire that you're not gay if you're the pitcher but only if you're the catcher. I'm sure you're well versed in playing both positions.

Incorrect Negroheart - you touch a cock that ain't yours, you gots the gay.

Papa must have lied to you on the trips to the bathhouse that your ma turned a blind eye to. Thats NOT how baseball works. Probably also told you its not gay the first time (or the 26th), not gay if you don't kiss, not gay if you cum first.....these are all lies you were indoctrinated with. Its not to late to seek counselling.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Obviously you're even dumber and more pitiful than I thought. If you hadn't been devoting so much time following me around, you could have read it right here on the fire that you're not gay if you're the pitcher but only if you're the catcher. I'm sure you're well versed in playing both positions.

Papa must have lied to you on the trips to the bathhouse that your ma turned a blind eye to. Thats NOT how baseball works. Probably also told you its not gay the first time (or the 26th), not gay if you don't kiss, not gay if you cum first.....these are all lies you were indoctrinated with. Its not to late to seek counselling.

I didn't make up the rules the campfire regular brain trust did. Personally I don't put much stock in anything they say. YMMV

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I didn't make up the rules the campfire regular brain trust did. Personally I don't put much stock in anything they say. YMMV

Just retire BlackBart. You’ve earned it

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Yes I sure did but apparently you're too fuggin stupid to get that..

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Fugging city people.....

https://www.ranchwholesale.com/crossbow-herbicide-weed-brush-killer-dow. only thing that works

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Yes I sure did but apparently you're too fuggin stupid to get that..

When did your retirement start?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Fugging city people.....

https://www.ranchwholesale.com/crossbow-herbicide-weed-brush-killer-dow. only thing that works

You guys need them cleared to make room for corn feeders?

(Might as well piss everyone off)

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by rem141r
i like ranch dressing and have state farm insurance. but i drive a subaru and wear crocs with cut off overalls so i'm pretty much f-ucked.

Pics!

the instamatic is out of film

Cmon,,, don’t be a WayneShaw

Post pics of dat traila

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think full transparency and pic's are the way to fly around here and obtain credibility........

So in that spirit I will start with pic's of my abode.... just to prove I am not trailer trash... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That pic was after I cleared the blackberry vines that engulfed the entire house... and before the pink flamingos in honor of Blackheart! smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My next move is a corn patch and an elevated box blind......
#serioushunter

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Threads like these where the doofus clan show their true colors are what runs off the good guys. SMH

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And don't any of you losers be calling me broke dick trailer trash.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Threads like these where the doofus clan show their true colors are what runs off the good guys. SMH

Ok that's the final straw..... ignore for you!...... wonder if Kingston will take me back?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think full transparency and pic's are the way to fly around here and obtain credibility........

So in that spirit I will start with pic's of my abode.... just to prove I am not trailer trash... wink

I see you finally got it fixed up.

Looks great!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka

Fugging city people.....

You guys need them cleared to make room for corn feeders?

(Might as well piss everyone off)

How did your perm hair appointment go??

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,248
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.