Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Revelations given to us by John tell of a “mark of the beast” which all will be required to take in order to carry on trade in society during the period of the Tribulation.
With the leftist in control pushing everyone to get the vaccine, and the very real possibility of a Vaccine Passport becoming a reality, I believe these prophecies are being proven true even as we speak.
I don’t claim to be a very good Christian, but I believe every word of scripture will be fulfilled. With all of the many black swan events we’ve seen recently, things are lining up and it looks like we are the generation to see the return of Christ.
By the way, if you’re inclined to post on this, keep it Civil. If you’re not a believer, that’s fine, but as a personal favor I ask that this does NOT become a whizzing contest.
Thanks.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If it's not, it's a helluva close trial run.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If it were required.

Maybe.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
If it were required.

Maybe.

It’s not presently required to go to work or go shopping for groceries, but I can see it quickly coming that if you don’t show proof of vaccination, you’ll be required to wear a mask constantly. If stores require a mask for my entry, they probably don’t have anything I want to spend my money on, and that’s fine by me.
I don’t think it’ll become mandatory for work, but with the courts refusal of hearing cases regarding the election fraud, who’s to say they’ll overturn it?
But it may come to being a modern day leper if you don’t get it.
Worrisome, to be honest.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
No, but thinking it possible may be the mark of the fearful.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If it were required.

Maybe.

It’s not presently required to go to work or go shopping for groceries, but I can see it quickly coming that if you don’t show proof of vaccination, you’ll be required to wear a mask constantly. If stores require a mask for my entry, they probably don’t have anything I want to spend my money on, and that’s fine by me.
I don’t think it’ll become mandatory for work, but with the courts refusal of hearing cases regarding the election fraud, who’s to say they’ll overturn it?
But it may come to being a modern day leper if you don’t get it.
Worrisome, to be honest.
7mm

They haven't mandated it for active duty personnel.

What does that tell you?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Don't think so.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You can't help but laugh at these religious types.

Their coffers did nothing to push back and obtain an undeniable SLAM DUNK in courts. But oh fugk, the end is near now.

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

mike r

Their coffers did nothing to push back and obtain an undeniable SLAM DUNK in courts. But oh fugk, the end is near now.

LOL
WTFF are you talking about?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

mike r

LOL
WTFF are you talking about?

I'm SHOCKED that you're not tracking.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

LOL

The failure of organized religion to strike back certainly emboldened the powerful. I guess the faithful are waiting for big daddy to smote the nonbelieving, baal worshipping, adrenochrome sucking sons of satan.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

mike r

LOL

The failure of organized religion to strike back certainly emboldened the powerful. I guess the faithful are waiting for big daddy to smote the nonbelieving, baal worshipping, adrenochrome sucking sons of satan.

mike r

But fear not, they'll never take the "Mark of the Beast."

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The failure of organized religion to strike back certainly emboldened the powerful.
Organized religion ain’t about to do anything that would jeopardize their 501c3 status.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
Please be civil. Don’t turn this into a whizzing contest.
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
Phuq off if this applies to you!!! mad
7mm

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said in my post on Canadian children being lured into being injected by strangers with dangerous substances behind their parents back, here's the following.https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...th-icecream-to-take-covid-vaccine#UNREAD

"They sure have committed a lot of evils already haven't they?
A. Stole the world's biggest election of the most powerful nation on the planet.
B. Took the new industry that finally came back to USA since companies went south to mexico and east to China.
C. Invited, paid and provided for a new voting block made up of illegal aliens that will guarantee a communist majority in the cities.
D. Took the strongest two to three years economy since the seventies and flushed it all to the chi com gt.
E. Now they say "Trust us", we won't tell you what's in the injections and we will force you to take it.

7mm, it sure looks like the world is headed to the fulfillment of the Revelation prophecies doesn't it?"

That said,

I don't believe that there's enough details fulfilled for the injections to be THE Mark. However, could it be connected to a future "Certification Mark" with World Order patent number 060606 ?
God only knows for sure. I will likely be surprised if there's not a connection.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/22/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
7mm
I won't address this to the non-believers as I generally don't play into their put-downs of professing Christians, even when they're somewhat on the right track.

I haven't been good about attending Church for awhile now. Took the family a few times recently and was disappointed in the congregation of our small Church. Preacher droned on and on about the COVID and about taking shots and all this. Pro-vaccine and acted like there was not even an alternative opinion.

Again, there are things about this that seem to indicate it's not the Mark, but it is damned close and it sure seems like a lot of church folk have really dropped the ball. ...to put it in very non-religious terms.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It does to those of us who have sense enough to know what we’re seeing.
But as this thread shows, that may not be acceptable to those who consider themselves smarter because we choose our faith over their “we don’t need faith”.
It looks like making people social outcasts because of one reason or another is acceptable to many more people than you first thought, huh??? grin
7mm

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
[quote=7mmbuster]Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
7mm [/quo

Eatadik thumper. Save your sanctimonious BS for your congregation when pastor missy lets you all back in the kingdom hall. You faithful lost all credibility when you let a bunch of bureaucrats deny you your right to worship as you choose and peaceful assembly. You all continue to bend over and discuss the mark of the beast and having your gun pried from your cold dead fingers.

amen

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I had to have my MMR to start Kindergarten 40 years ago, so there’s that.

Had a Social Security number for nearly 48 years. That was supposed to be a great big mark of the beast.

Both folks have the scar on their arm from either the polio or
Smallpox vaccine (too lazy to research which). Like a few billion other folks have had.

If any of those is the mark of the beast, Jesus is taking his own sweet time, which he said he was going to to begin with and that no one would know when it was coming.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The tribulation was near 2,000 years ago!?!?!?!?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

290 members (204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 219 Wasp, 39 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,865
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.