Home
The Revelations given to us by John tell of a “mark of the beast” which all will be required to take in order to carry on trade in society during the period of the Tribulation.
With the leftist in control pushing everyone to get the vaccine, and the very real possibility of a Vaccine Passport becoming a reality, I believe these prophecies are being proven true even as we speak.
I don’t claim to be a very good Christian, but I believe every word of scripture will be fulfilled. With all of the many black swan events we’ve seen recently, things are lining up and it looks like we are the generation to see the return of Christ.
By the way, if you’re inclined to post on this, keep it Civil. If you’re not a believer, that’s fine, but as a personal favor I ask that this does NOT become a whizzing contest.
Thanks.
7mm
If it's not, it's a helluva close trial run.
If it were required.

Maybe.
Originally Posted by deflave
If it were required.

Maybe.

It’s not presently required to go to work or go shopping for groceries, but I can see it quickly coming that if you don’t show proof of vaccination, you’ll be required to wear a mask constantly. If stores require a mask for my entry, they probably don’t have anything I want to spend my money on, and that’s fine by me.
I don’t think it’ll become mandatory for work, but with the courts refusal of hearing cases regarding the election fraud, who’s to say they’ll overturn it?
But it may come to being a modern day leper if you don’t get it.
Worrisome, to be honest.
7mm
No, but thinking it possible may be the mark of the fearful.

mike r
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If it were required.

Maybe.

It’s not presently required to go to work or go shopping for groceries, but I can see it quickly coming that if you don’t show proof of vaccination, you’ll be required to wear a mask constantly. If stores require a mask for my entry, they probably don’t have anything I want to spend my money on, and that’s fine by me.
I don’t think it’ll become mandatory for work, but with the courts refusal of hearing cases regarding the election fraud, who’s to say they’ll overturn it?
But it may come to being a modern day leper if you don’t get it.
Worrisome, to be honest.
7mm

They haven't mandated it for active duty personnel.

What does that tell you?
Don't think so.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You can't help but laugh at these religious types.

Their coffers did nothing to push back and obtain an undeniable SLAM DUNK in courts. But oh fugk, the end is near now.

LOL

mike r

Their coffers did nothing to push back and obtain an undeniable SLAM DUNK in courts. But oh fugk, the end is near now.

LOL
WTFF are you talking about?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

mike r

LOL
WTFF are you talking about?

I'm SHOCKED that you're not tracking.

mike r

LOL

The failure of organized religion to strike back certainly emboldened the powerful. I guess the faithful are waiting for big daddy to smote the nonbelieving, baal worshipping, adrenochrome sucking sons of satan.

mike r

mike r

LOL

The failure of organized religion to strike back certainly emboldened the powerful. I guess the faithful are waiting for big daddy to smote the nonbelieving, baal worshipping, adrenochrome sucking sons of satan.

mike r

But fear not, they'll never take the "Mark of the Beast."

LOL
The failure of organized religion to strike back certainly emboldened the powerful.
Organized religion ain’t about to do anything that would jeopardize their 501c3 status.
Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
Please be civil. Don’t turn this into a whizzing contest.
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
Phuq off if this applies to you!!! mad
7mm
Like I said in my post on Canadian children being lured into being injected by strangers with dangerous substances behind their parents back, here's the following.https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...th-icecream-to-take-covid-vaccine#UNREAD

"They sure have committed a lot of evils already haven't they?
A. Stole the world's biggest election of the most powerful nation on the planet.
B. Took the new industry that finally came back to USA since companies went south to mexico and east to China.
C. Invited, paid and provided for a new voting block made up of illegal aliens that will guarantee a communist majority in the cities.
D. Took the strongest two to three years economy since the seventies and flushed it all to the chi com gt.
E. Now they say "Trust us", we won't tell you what's in the injections and we will force you to take it.

7mm, it sure looks like the world is headed to the fulfillment of the Revelation prophecies doesn't it?"

That said,

I don't believe that there's enough details fulfilled for the injections to be THE Mark. However, could it be connected to a future "Certification Mark" with World Order patent number 060606 ?
God only knows for sure. I will likely be surprised if there's not a connection.
Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
7mm
I won't address this to the non-believers as I generally don't play into their put-downs of professing Christians, even when they're somewhat on the right track.

I haven't been good about attending Church for awhile now. Took the family a few times recently and was disappointed in the congregation of our small Church. Preacher droned on and on about the COVID and about taking shots and all this. Pro-vaccine and acted like there was not even an alternative opinion.

Again, there are things about this that seem to indicate it's not the Mark, but it is damned close and it sure seems like a lot of church folk have really dropped the ball. ...to put it in very non-religious terms.
It does to those of us who have sense enough to know what we’re seeing.
But as this thread shows, that may not be acceptable to those who consider themselves smarter because we choose our faith over their “we don’t need faith”.
It looks like making people social outcasts because of one reason or another is acceptable to many more people than you first thought, huh??? grin
7mm
[quote=7mmbuster]Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
7mm [/quo

Eatadik thumper. Save your sanctimonious BS for your congregation when pastor missy lets you all back in the kingdom hall. You faithful lost all credibility when you let a bunch of bureaucrats deny you your right to worship as you choose and peaceful assembly. You all continue to bend over and discuss the mark of the beast and having your gun pried from your cold dead fingers.

amen

mike r
I had to have my MMR to start Kindergarten 40 years ago, so there’s that.

Had a Social Security number for nearly 48 years. That was supposed to be a great big mark of the beast.

Both folks have the scar on their arm from either the polio or
Smallpox vaccine (too lazy to research which). Like a few billion other folks have had.

If any of those is the mark of the beast, Jesus is taking his own sweet time, which he said he was going to to begin with and that no one would know when it was coming.
The tribulation was near 2,000 years ago!?!?!?!?
It does to those of us who have sense enough to know what we’re seeing.
But as this thread shows, that may not be acceptable to those who consider themselves smarter because we choose our faith over their “we don’t need faith”.
It looks like making people social outcasts because of one reason or another is acceptable to many more people than you first thought, huh??? grin
7mm

It's too late to get into details right now, but there are people who are believers who are changing their minds about interpretation of Bible prophecy.
I had a meeting with one this morning.
I suggested that we let the urgency, (not fear), that we have to motivate us to focus on the Lord more and prepare for the possibility of a long term grid shutdown. It already happened (coincidentally 😉) in the hottest state on the coldest week of the decade.
If it happened there, it can happen anywhere.
There's a strong possibility of a third WW in our future.
It's a start. You ain't seen nothin yet.
7mm.

Not sure what it's a mark of.
But, it's definitely a mark of bad things to come.

Could well be The Mark.
I also have been pondering that.

Or, it just fits with the elimination of our rights to assembly, speak, or worship
that were thrown out last year.
Doesn't the anti christ implement the mark of the beast? In my reading I take it that is when the 666 will happen
Only if one is a conspiracy chaser..
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Doesn't the anti christ implement the mark of the beast? In my reading I take it that is when the 666 will happen
Do we think he will announce "I am the anti-Christ and this is the mark of the beast"?
According to the book of revelation, the world will know who he is. You will know this because of the signs and other things done at that time.
[quote=7mmbuster]Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
7mm [/quo

Eatadik thumper. Save your sanctimonious BS for your congregation when pastor missy lets you all back in the kingdom hall. You faithful lost all credibility when you let a bunch of bureaucrats deny you your right to worship as you choose and peaceful assembly. You all continue to bend over and discuss the mark of the beast and having your gun pried from your cold dead fingers.

amen

mike r

Great post! For years we’ve been watching democrats and leftist take over control by turning people who basically agree about things against each other.
You’re playing into their hands, azzhole. Can’t you see it?
7mm
7mm [/quo

amen

mike r

Great post! For years we’ve been watching democrats and leftist take over control by turning people who basically agree about things against each other.
You’re playing into their hands, azzhole. Can’t you see it?
7mm

You have made it obvious that you are easily manipulated so you are an easy mark for those that would do so. We don't "basically agree about things" my fine brother. But you apparently can't see it. PTL

mike r
I said in a post on a separate thread that I wish I could remember scripture as well as I do Old Westerns and old country songs and singers!
Years ago, I was part of a regular church family, and we studied Revelations, Daniel, and several of books of prophecy.
But with divorce, I found the family I thought was there for me didn’t want to get involved, at least by reaching out. I quit attending, and I haven’t felt the need to search for another.
See my post under the thread “Disgusting” and I think you’ll see why.
I posted this hoping to start an honest discussion among other believers who may have better memories or have studied more recently!
I knew what this place has become over the years, but really I underestimated some of the bigger idiots around here.
My bad.
7mm
If you are seeking affirmation of your belief system on the internet underestimating idiots is the least of your problems. You had best confine your efforts to fearing the beast and such.

#mineisthestrengthoftenbecausemytheartispure

mike r
In the motorcycle community the outsider non-conformists are referred to as "1%ers".

This latest mask craze has shown the world that perhaps that will be the same % that refuse the mark.

So, why all the fuss, dustup and concern.

Not to worry, those that are saved will live in the world that The Christ will rule.

So, here is a hint for you; after the rapture of the saints, there will be hell on earth for 7 years. During this time, the Mark will be instituted.

Understand?
I don't think this one is the mark. However, it is conditioning to get it. The mark is coming, and it will likely be relatively soon... only a plandemic or two away....
It's the mark of the least.
According to the book of revelation, the world will know who he is. You will know this because of the signs and other things done at that time.

^^^This^^^

The Vaccine is just Bill Gates and The NWO plan for reducing the world Population. 😜

Serious question here.

How many "mark of the devils" are we up to now?
Originally Posted by Hastings
It's a start. You ain't seen nothin yet.
Warm up act. We know good and well this virus did not warrant the reaction it got. The central banks got a strangle hold and the people got bribed and conditioned. If the population panicked over this, what would something like Ebola cause.
7mmbuster and those who read the Bible,

I just revisited this subject again this week.
I'm headed for bed after devotions, but want you all to know that you are free to PM anytime with questions and prayer requests.

Be careful for YouTube prophecy channels.
They don't come out and tell you, but most I've been running into like a pothole are Mormans, Jehovah's false Witnesses, and 7th Day Adventists...a few Prederists too. For some strange reason they don't usually come out and tell you. If anyone here IDs with one of those, don't take it personally. I'm not your enemy. I've spent plenty of time with all of those folks. We just disagree on religion and happy to discuss that further. Just ask.

In case anyone is wondering, I hold to a Biblical belief that rejects the founders prophecies of those other religions. The Bible is my sole source of prophetic revelation. Although many Baptists and evangelicals disagree on some teachings, that is my basic doctrinal background and beliefs since studying the Word in the 1980s. I'm happy to answer specific sincere questions when time permits.

Here are some references on this subject for your own study of this subject.

Matthew chapter 24
Study next to Revelation chapter 6,

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^

The Vaccine is just Bill Gates and The NWO reducing the world Population. 😜

This hits the nail on the head. I honestly believe that is why the leftist are pushing so hard for everyone to be “immunized”
Vaccines, by definition, immunize folks to the bug they’re designed to stop.
But the shot doesn’t immunize anyone. It’s not a vaccine at all because it still allows an individual to be infected and it allows a person who Has had the vaccine to infect others.
It only lessons the severity of the Covid, should one catch it.
So why the fuss over passports, as noted in other threads?
For Crying out loud, the very same people who for decades have promoted the murder of unwanted babies with the motto “My Body, My Choice” now insist that everyone has no choice but to take the vaccine to avoid spreading the disease.
I guess it was a poor choice of words on the vaccine itself being the mark, but the fact that the government may “require” everyone to take it, and prove they’ve done so, is straight out of Revelations.
Someone in a previous thread note that “it is impossible to enslave a person who does not fear death”. I forget who posted it, but I think I might have to borrow it for myself.
7mm
Thank you, sir.
7mm
7mm

OK.

Revelations says the Mark of the Beast will be implemented by the anti-Christ. And the anti-Christ is going to give the perception of world peace and unity.

So my question to you is, who is the anti-Christ, and why do you feel the world is at peace and unified right now?
Let me made everyone mad. Satan is not stupid. The mark in your forehead is not a tattoo. You go alone with his thinking. Your brain is in your forehead. You are one of his people. You will come when he calls because you want to. His mark in your right hand is not a tattoo. You are doing his work. Right hand man so to speak.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I'm headed for bed after devotions, but want you all to know that you are free to PM anytime with questions and prayer requests.

They don't come out and tell you, but most I've been running into like a pothole are Mormans, Jehovah's false Witnesses, and 7th Day Adventists...a few Prederists too. For some strange reason they don't usually come out and tell you. If anyone here IDs with one of those, don't take it personally. I'm not your enemy. I've spent plenty of time with all of those folks. We just disagree on religion and happy to discuss that further. Just ask.

In case anyone is wondering, I hold to a Biblical belief that rejects the founders prophecies of those other religions. The Bible is my sole source of prophetic revelation. Although many Baptists and evangelicals disagree on some teachings, that is my basic doctrinal background and beliefs since studying the Word in the 1980s. I'm happy to answer specific sincere questions when time permits.

Matthew chapter 24

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

THIS......

And keep in mind that 'Generation' means generation and 'soon' means soon........................
No.

Matthew chapter 24

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

I have always been reading Ezekiel and Daniel as warmups for the book of Revelations...
7mm

OK.

Revelations says the Mark of the Beast will be implemented by the anti-Christ. And the anti-Christ is going to give the perception of world peace and unity.

So my question to you is, who is the anti-Christ, and why do you feel the world is at peace and unified right now?

The antichrist will be an unbeliever of some sort. He will give the world a false sense of prosperity and peace. That will last for a few years at the beginning of the tribulation.

Yes, and during the tribulation. We're not there yet.
7mm

OK.

The word "perception" goes right along with the lying MSM and their methodology for swaying the masses.

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." King James Version (KJV)
7mmbuster, I don't think so.

I do believe it is laying a strong foundation for what will be the mark of the beast. The technology, the economic basis and the psychological conditioning which will allow a global mandate which will morph into such a "mark".
I take a simple approach, maybe too simple, but I try to keep my eye on the, "Prize".

[Linked Image from miro.medium.com]
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Honest "no offense intended" type query: Do you think that somebody who takes the mark before the tribulation is going to Heaven? I don't.

Many possibilities for the Mark have been floated. I tend to read the Bible pretty literally. At the same time, I don't think you can divide it into a literal interpretation or a figurative one. The Bible has both and some quotations have multiple interpretations-not one that cancels or negates another, but just multiple facets and meaning to THE interpretation.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I take a simple approach, maybe too simple, but I try to keep my eye on the, "Prize".

Allowing yourself to be goaded or scared into taking an unknown brew of who-knows-what qualifies on the simple part but not the eye on part. YMMV.
Not sure if the vaccine is the mark of the beast.But there's something in that vaccine that they want to inject in your body.Never seen a push to take a shot like this in my lifetime at 60 years old.

Matthew chapter 24

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

God bless you Happy Camper.
I said in a post on a separate thread that I wish I could remember scripture as well as I do Old Westerns and old country songs and singers!
Years ago, I was part of a regular church family, and we studied Revelations, Daniel, and several of books of prophecy.
But with divorce, I found the family I thought was there for me didn’t want to get involved, at least by reaching out. I quit attending, and I haven’t felt the need to search for another.
See my post under the thread “Disgusting” and I think you’ll see why.
I posted this hoping to start an honest discussion among other believers who may have better memories or have studied more recently!
I knew what this place has become over the years, but really I underestimated some of the bigger idiots around here.
My bad.
7mm
Honestly my friend, what more do you want to know? Revelation is possibly the most complex book in the Bible. People have spent lifetimes studying just that book and made little progress. You will find no assistance from non-believers. True believers (being charitable) of the Safariman school abound, therefore you have many agendas in both camps (believer and non). Videos and stories about the magnetization of the injection site and other things are worrisome. A computer chip is not a "mark" per se. That doesn't mean that things are in any way good, in any religious or other sense.

Good advice, but we are told to be watchful.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Not sure if the vaccine is the mark of the beast.But there's something in that vaccine that they want to inject in your body.Never seen a push to take a shot like this in my lifetime at 60 years old.
As corrupt and worthless as our government is that should cause anybody to reject it.
I’ve always considered all this digital technology to be the anti-Christ. We are each capable of creating our own alternate realities with it. While at the same time risk being completely enslaved and controlled by it.
It think that is a pretty BIG deal in a Biblical sense... and not in a good way.
My belief is that digital currencies will allow the economic stranglehold needed to enforce the mark. They are coming.

Smart Phones are introducing the psychological acceptance and leverage of doing everything electronically, but the government enforced digital currencies will be the nail in the coffin when it comes to economic control.

Self/community production as much as possible is critical.

This.
Originally Posted by OldHat
My belief is that digital currencies will allow the economic stranglehold needed to enforce the mark. They are coming.

Smart Phones are introducing the psychological acceptance and leverage of doing everything electronically, but the government enforced digital currencies will be the nail in the coffin when it comes to economic control.

Self/community production as much as possible is critical.

The Chinese credit score system is the current experiment for what you explained here.
Eventually, it may turn into another "Maoist experiment."
I think many don't know what is headed their way.

It might be that for those left behind, if they refuse the mark, they will have their heads immediately cut off.

You see, it is a choice. Accept Jesus, and be saved, or wing it on your own, and be (most likely) lost.

Perhaps you can find a way to make it through 7 years of all hell breaking loose on earth, no mark, and perservere onto the end, and be saved.

Wouldn't want to be that person.

By the way, God does not sit in heaven, wringing His hands, wondering how things will turn out.

7mm

OK.

Ordo ab Chao Order from Chaos

Every single community in the US is infected with the Satanic Lodges, with the richest men and/or local politicians as top members in the highest degrees

no matter their high rank they still answer to the coming horned king and have been setting the stage for his arrival, for hundreds of years they have been preparing and now they are implementing the final scenes expeditiously before the grand entrance of YOUR new HORNED KING
Spot on, Scooterbum. The Mark of the Beast has not arrived, according to scripture. It will take place during the middle of the tribulation, or 3 1/2 years into the 7-year tribulation.

Scripture in Revelation says two powerful people will emerge who will have great power and who are empowered by Satan.
2 Thess 2:1-4 and Revelation 13:1-10

The first person will be the antiChrist and a world government leader. The second beast will be the false prophet.
Revelation 13:11-18, 19:20-21

The false prophet will be a religious leader who will force people to receive the mark of the beast 666 in order to sell or buy. Revelation 13:16-17. The false prophet will perform wonders and signs and will require the Mark 666 of all.

The antiChrist beast will rise to power during the Great Tribulation (the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation). This person will join with 10 nations and make a deceptive treaty with Israel.
Daniel 9, Daniel 7:24-25, Revelation 17:7

The mark of the beast won’t appear until the beast is in power during the tribulation, although the spirit of the antiChrist is in the world today. The mark of the beast can’t exist without the beast.

We’re not in the tribulation yet. It will be a horrific time on earth. Over half of humanity will die. A huge asteroid will hit the earth, the sky will go dark, plagues will kill mankind, a pale rider on a horse will kill 1/4 of mankind (Rev 6), sea life dies (Rev 16), etc etc etc. The 7-year tribulation will be horrific for unbelievers. It will be the wrath of God and His punishing the world that has rejected Him. Rev 6:15-17

Christians don’t have to worry about going through the tribulation or getting the Mark of the Beast, as we will be raptured from the earth and attending the marriage supper of the lamb for those 7 years.
1 Thess 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-54. It’s all laid out in scripture.

There’s still time to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and the gift is free and paid for.
Christians will go through the Tribulation; wrap your mind around it folks
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This.

Yep.
Successful trial run.
Originally Posted by Swamplord

7mm

OK.

Every single community in the US is infected with the Satanic Lodges, with the richest men and/or local politicians as top members in the highest degrees

no matter their high rank they still answer to the coming horned king and have been setting the stage for his arrival, for hundreds of years they have been preparing and now they are implementing the final scenes expeditiously before the grand entrance of YOUR new HORNED KING

Oh scheit! He’s already arrived and taken over the capitol!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

I have posted this before but I am going to post it again. The parable about the two workers in the field. The field is the world the harvest is people. The field belongs to God. God has two working the field till one of them leaves his masters field to follow after someone else. The one left in the field is still doing his masters work. His master is God. The one that left is following the anti Christ. He left his masters field to follow Satan. There is still one in the field working.
The rapture would be sweet, but so would be dying waist deep in hot brass.

Send a bunch of mofos to Hell before you go up.

Absolutely. No one is being raptured before the Tribulation.
Well said, Whitetail.

There is always time for those to be saved that haven't been. I would not wait. PIck up a Bible and get an understanding of the reason for Jesus' ministry, His reason for dying for mankind, that One Holy blood sacrifice that washes away all sin of those that believe, His arising from the dead, and His ascension into Heaven.

It might help to find a Bible believing preacher, to help you on this journey. Much can be learned in a short time if diligent.

Some might wonder why a tribulation period is forecast. This is Daniel's 70th week, (a week that is 7 years long). It was because Daniel's Prophetic clock was necessarily stopped at 483 years, of 490 years, at the rejection of the Messiah, and His resultant cruxification. We are awaiting for the Prophetic clock to restart.
Growing up, I was taught the secret rapture. All of a sudden, with no warning, Christians will just disappear. Now, it wasn't hammered into us back then like it is now, but it was the only eschatology I had ever even heard of..... yet, I never did go for it. I simply did not see in scripture what they said. To make a long story short, I ultimately discovered that I was not alone, but that I had discovered classic Christian doctrine, that had basically been in place since the time of the apostles. No one really believed in the secret rapture until the advent of Dispensationalism in the 1830's.... and even then, most American Christians didn't believe it until after the mid 20th century. Dispensationalism is Scripture-twisting taken to the highest level.

I always found it funny that people who believed that Christians were going to suddenly disappear without warning, were absolutely obsessed with "the signs of the times"....

Paul emphatically states in I Corinthians 15 that the Rapture will not occur until the “last trumpet”. According to Christ in Revelation 10, the 7th trumpet is the only recorded “last trumpet” after MANY bad things happen in Revelation. Unless you can find another last trumpet I don’t know about
I remember a family friend talking about revelation and the end times back in the 1960's, fast forward nearly 60 years and it hasn't come to pass yet.

7mm

OK.

Who are you talking about?
Nimrod
Originally Posted by Stophel
Growing up, I was taught the secret rapture. All of a sudden, with no warning, Christians will just disappear. Now, it wasn't hammered into us back then like it is now, but it was the only eschatology I had ever even heard of..... yet, I never did go for it. I simply did not see in scripture what they said. To make a long story short, I ultimately discovered that I was not alone, but that I had discovered classic Christian doctrine, that had basically been in place since the time of the apostles. No one really believed in the secret rapture until the advent of Dispensationalism in the 1830's.... and even then, most American Christians didn't believe it until after the mid 20th century. Dispensationalism is Scripture-twisting taken to the highest level.

Spot on.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I remember a family friend talking about revelation and the end times back in the 1960's, fast forward nearly 60 years and it hasn't come to pass yet.

When I was a little kid, my Baptist grandmother was sure the last days were just around the corner. That was a half century ago.

7mm

OK.

He's talking about the Masonic Lodges.
Every time a democrat gets elected we think the end is near.
Fear as a tool makes people more submissive and malleable to the powers that be...whether the powers that be are government, big Pharma, big tech, or organized religion.
Every time a Demonrat Libtard gets elected the end IS nearer

I always found it funny that people who believed that Christians were going to suddenly disappear without warning, were absolutely obsessed with "the signs of the times"....

Absolutely spot-on
Originally Posted by hookeye
The rapture would be sweet, but so would be dying waist deep in hot brass.

Send a bunch of mofos to Hell before you go up.

Exactly. There is NO Scripture that says defending your family against evil, Satanists is a sin. Exactly the opposite: there are dozens of times in the Bible when “Real Men” laid down their lives and also killed the evil aggressors that tried to harm them
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

This.

Yep.
Successful trial run.

+1

Here's the best documentary on this subject IMHO.
I wasn't going to post it here, but since there's still so much interest I hope it will be a blessing to someone.
Even if you don't agree with every point, it's worth the time to watch. In case you are wondering, it's produced by Baptists. A lot of Protestants would probably agree, but it does cover many points in the short time that would take me all day at the keyboard to answer.
Originally Posted by Japlvr

7mm

OK.

He's talking about the Masonic Lodges.

What is satanic about them?
What is satanic about them?

You are way behind the curve. While you can, and before the internet police start banning everything, research on YOUTUBE everything you can about the FreeMasons
Apparently when Trump was President and developing it, the vaccine was not the mark of the beast....

Absolutely. No one is being raptured before the Tribulation.

Wrong.

Romans 8:1 New International Version
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus
Dont know about that, but AFAIC the scripture that says if you're a believer the vipers bite will not harm.you, should be on the mind of believers who took it.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Apparently when Trump was President and developing it, the vaccine was not the mark of the beast....

I thought he ordered and financed big pharma to develop it. Did he tell them to make it toxic?

Honest "no offense intended" type query: Do you think that somebody who takes the mark before the tribulation is going to Heaven? I don't.

Many possibilities for the Mark have been floated. I tend to read the Bible pretty literally. At the same time, I don't think you can divide it into a literal interpretation or a figurative one. The Bible has both and some quotations have multiple interpretations-not one that cancels or negates another, but just multiple facets and meaning to THE interpretation.

Me may have unknowingly taken the mark, but it wouldn't be the unforgivable sin.

I do believe it is laying a strong foundation for what will be the mark of the beast. The technology, the economic basis and the psychological conditioning which will allow a global mandate which will morph into such a "mark".

The mark will be IN the forehead or...

In the forehead may mean in ones mind, like as with woke atheist lieberals.

The mark will be IN the forehead or...

In the forehead may mean in ones mind, like as with woke atheist lieberals.

Allowing yourself to be goaded or scared into taking an unknown brew of who-knows-what qualifies on the simple part but not the eye on part. YMMV.

As He said, the vipers bite will not kill you.

Now, you could possibly die from.it, but it wouldn't affect your salvation or everlasting life. He will not lose His sheep.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Only if one is a conspiracy chaser..

What if they turn out to be true? frown wink

Knowing who he is doesnt mean knowing what he is.

We could all know who he is and think hes great, but not know he was the antichrist.

He is on earth now, I believe.

Doesnt He intervien to keep even the elect from being decieved?
Originally Posted by troublesome82

Matthew chapter 24

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

I have always been reading Ezekiel and Daniel as warmups for the book of Revelations...

Those have been the best warmups for new testament prophecies. I think that we may see some of those fulfilled, but the Lord only knows for sure. Check out the video posted, Before the Tribulation and let me know what you think.

Matthew chapter 24

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

God bless you Happy Camper.

It's been a very blessed weekend.
I hope you are too.
Thanks.
If you are seeking affirmation of your belief system on the internet underestimating idiots is the least of your problems. You had best confine your efforts to fearing the beast and such.

#mineisthestrengthoftenbecausemytheartispure

mike r

Why? As a believer the beast cant harm him.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Serious question here.

I think you're #3. wink

But, that's a great point to.consider. Did those who rejected Him and followed satan ages ago or get seduced by the world not take satans mark in their mind?
The “vaccine passport” is only a precursor to the “mark/number” of Revelation 13
The beasts mark IN ones forehead may mean ones choosing the beast rather than a physical mark or implant.

I figure theres a good chance Zero and Hillary have the mark.in their forehead - their mind.
Jesus save us from the weak minded and easily lead.
This might be some kind of workup toward the mark but it's not it. The anti-Christ must be in power before that mark is required. While he might possibly be living now, he certainly isn't in power.
According to Revelation 13, the “mark of the beast/number of his name” is 666. When you see that required on people to “buy or sell”, then you will know it has arrived. Until then, all else is speculation
Originally Posted by jdm953
Let me made everyone mad. Satan is not stupid. The mark in your forehead is not a tattoo. You go alone with his thinking. Your brain is in your forehead. You are one of his people. You will come when he calls because you want to. His mark in your right hand is not a tattoo. You are doing his work. Right hand man so to speak.

This.
Watched a documentary on Netflix tonight called The Last Days, about the Holocaust in Hungary.

The Jews being forced to wear the Star of David reminded me of this.
7mm

OK.

Amen.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The beasts mark IN ones forehead may mean ones choosing the beast rather than a physical mark or implant.

I often wondered that.
It will be interesting to know when it is finally revealed.
The connection to worship seems to allow it to go either way, physical or mental.
Two things makes me think it will be physical with the mental consent and commitment.

1. Throughout the ages there have been many Antichrists and worshippers of them. There are features of this last and ultimate last days Antichrist and mark that distinguish them from other forms of worship.
2. There's going to be some way (technological) that verifies that person as part of the beast system of commerce or not. Very few gt and commercial entities these days will verify anything without identification. The number of man connected to six hundred threescore and six is a big clue.

The video that you posted is interesting. At the beginning it looked like pagan icons. Then it was described as that.Thats one more evidence of the satanic connection, isn't it? Even the number keeps popping up in the context of modern roman paganism.

The mockers keep trying to debunk can everything with stupid references to past beliefs that didn't pan out at those times. What they don't realize is that the spirit of Antichrist has been around longer than our lifetimes. The similarities keep occuring for a reason.
God will allow that history to continue in His timing.

The wicked Christ haters on the forum aren't doing any study in this area and are worthless accusers...

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Watched a documentary on Netflix tonight called The Last Days, about the Holocaust in Hungary.

The Jews being forced to wear the Star of David reminded me of this.

LD,

I saw the gold star somewhere last week in the news.
I thought it odd considering the nazi connection. Wish I could remember the reason for the stars and story.
https://youtu.be/LEIQrYRfpZw

I'm heading off to dreamland with this...
😂
Not the "mark", but the perverts call it "grooming".....getting the victims used to the idea a little at a time.
Frankly, I’m stunned it took you idgits this long to equate the two.

‘Cause it’s the first thing I thought of.

But no. I don’t think it is.
No but it is part of agenda 2030 depopulation.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Serious question here.

I think you're #3. wink

But, that's a great point to.consider. Did those who rejected Him and followed satan ages ago or get seduced by the world not take satans mark in their mind?

Since you seem closer to that than the rest of us we shall just have to take your word on it.
https://youtu.be/LEIQrYRfpZw

I'm heading off to dreamland with this...
😂

Hilarious. That Brit is nuts. grin
Governments just love regulation and control, so any and every opportunity to increase their power base and control over the population is seized enthusiastically.

Covid is a bonanza, a golden opportunity to gather information and regulate the population to the nth degree.

What's worse is the percentage of the population that embraces what is happening. They love the sensation of being taken care of, kept safe.
Six pages of malarky, none of which make any sense at all. About what's expected of a Campfire thread.
The mark is set to come in the "last days". That doesn't mean the end of our world but the end of the era we are now living. The end of when man has free reign to govern himself. So take a look at this scripture and ask yourself how much we are now seeing.

2 Timothy 3:1 Context

1.This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Now take a look at this scripture.

Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Here the devil is tempting Eve to sin and he was being deceitful about it. It's always the case. So when the OP asks if this is the mark this came to my mind. When the mark does come it will start out as something subtle, maybe even good for you. It will spiral downward as people reject it and to the point of being forced by torture or death. Family and friends will also pressure you to take it, sound familiar?

At this point I don't see this injection as being the mark but it is part of an indoctrination to warm people up to the real deal when it does come. Satan has not changed his ways over time except to use different items as a means to an end. Always remember it won't start as an in your face abomination to God. It will start as a subtle suggestion.
That's right Jim.
Here's the next step.
I wonder what kind of churches will comply with this?

https://www.newswars.com/report-ore...nter-businesses-churches-without-a-mask/
Six pages of malarky, none of which make any sense at all. About what's expected of a Campfire thread.

Don't recall seeing your invitation.
There’s 5 pages so far on the takin’ a schit while you’re at work thread. Not that there’s anything wrong with that...there’s not. It’s simple enough...for most anyways...to not participate in, read, or even open a thread that you’re not interested in
We still have a choice and can live. The beast is no choice and tough to live if at all.

BINGO!!
Yet not nearly so much "malarky" as one of the threads where you claimed to be a gunsmith.
Originally Posted by antlers
There’s 5 pages so far on the takin’ a schit while you’re at work thread. Not that there’s anything wrong with that...there’s not. It’s simple enough...for most anyways...to not participate in, read, or even open a thread that you’re not interested in

When somebody mentions the shixt at work thread, it makes me think of several on here, Gunlizard being one of them.
That's right Jim.
Here's the next step.

Many of the main stream churches will comply. It will be the same that have embraced queer preachers, same sex marriage and abortion and lets throw in the ones in favor of gun control. I also think some that haven't went that way will too. If mine does they will no longer see me or get one red cent from me, which I've already made it known to them.
we don't all seem to be on the same page here. laughing
I hope it's the mark of the beast...If you're goin to dance with an imaginary devil, you might as well lead!!
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I hope it's the mark of the beast...If you're goin to dance with an imaginary devil, you might as well lead!!
When are you going to abide your word and leave for good? Seems like you made a big, flamboyant exit quite a few years ago, yet here you are, again and again. What a c u n t.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
That's right Jim.
Here's the next step.

Many of the main stream churches will comply. It will be the same that have embraced queer preachers, same sex marriage and abortion and lets throw in the ones in favor of gun control. I also think some that haven't went that way will too. If mine does they will no longer see me or get one red cent from me, which I've already made it known to them.

Your pastor must be encouraged by that. I know that I would be.

I hope that happens all at once around the 50 states if/when it comes to that. The preachers need to take a strong immediate stand as the men in the pews. If not, it might end up like the few churches that decided to after fines were implemented. Then the battles all went to the corrupt liberal courts. Last I heard the Canadian pastor was in jail and owed an unpayable fine. This is a method they use to pick us off.
'...some of you standing here will not see death until you see ME coming in the Kingdom...'

Spoken near 2,000years ago..........

Either right or wrong.
They're either all dead or they are not....
HE has come or he hasn't....

Plain English/Greek - life's full of choices....
Originally Posted by Muffin
'...some of you standing here will not see death until you see ME coming in the Kingdom...'

Spoken near 2,000years ago..........

Either right or wrong.
They're either all dead or they are not....
HE has come or he hasn't....

Plain English/Greek - life's full of choices....

Luke 9:27-36
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-9/

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/0..._As_Saviour_Presented_By_Matt_Powell.mp4

A short while back I saw on local news that the charlatan “pastor” of 1st Baptist Church, Dallas, Robert Jeffress had a big event in his 14,000 member coliseum. FREE VACCINES AND WE ARE OPENING OUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC!! Dozens of nurses, doctors and the press was there of course! They even had free “refreshments” for those that lined up for the “jab”. ICE CREAM ANYONE??!!! The event received nationwide coverage on MSM. It reminded me of the pagan cult rituals that were written about by the Greeks in their massive Temple to the goddess Artemis, where they would have sacrifices and occult rites on certain days, and all the public were welcomed
I didn't hear about that. How many weeks ago did he do that?
The information available to preachers about vaccines makes them wicked for inviting that in.

1. The believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them.

2. The times Jesus braided a whip to chase out the money changers comes to mind. This activity they are engaged in is for love of money.

3. Vaccines in general are full of unclean corruption.
The temples of big pharma won't even disclose what is in their "witches brews." We are told to trust them rather than the Lord Who created everything good for food and health.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we don't all seem to be on the same page here. laughing

What's your point?
A short while back I saw on local news that the charlatan “pastor” of 1st Baptist Church, Dallas, Robert Jeffress had a big event in his 14,000 member coliseum. FREE VACCINES AND WE ARE OPENING OUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC!! Dozens of nurses, doctors and the press was there of course! They even had free “refreshments” for those that lined up for the “jab”. ICE CREAM ANYONE??!!! The event received nationwide coverage on MSM. It reminded me of the pagan cult rituals that were written about by the Greeks in their massive Temple to the goddess Artemis, where they would have sacrifices and occult rites on certain days, and all the public were welcomed

Jim Jones providing free Kool-Aid.
The believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them.
Agreed. But from ‘that’ perspective, is it OK for believers to be significantly overweight and significantly unhealthy and significantly out of shape due to their poor eating habits and their sedentary lifestyle and their overall neglect of their general health...? But at the same time denigrating these Covid shots because “believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them”...?
With the leftist in control pushing everyone to get the vaccine, and the very real possibility of a Vaccine Passport becoming a reality, I believe these prophecies are being proven true even as we speak.

I think you nearly answered your own question.

Remember that the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs" are not vaccines, they change your mRNA thus they are genetic engineering. The J&J shot, which uses dead virus to trigger the immune response, is, correctly speaking, the only true vaccine available in the US. Astrazeneca, which is not approved here, is also a vaccine.

To the crux of the question though, no, my best guess is it is not the "vaccine" which is the mark of the beast but rather it is the vaccine registration card that is the mark.

Having seen picture of people having auto-immune reactions to injected "stuff", I think those may well be the sores, etc mentioned in Revelation 16:2 when the first vial or bowl is opened.

I'm not "deep end religious", I believe Christ died for my sins and I accept His sacrifice, but I'm generally not very highly observant. Understand that context then when I say what I see happening I find very concerning. Nobody knows the day but the Father, but things are lining up considerably .. if this isn't it it's a real real close miss.

Tom
The believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them.
Agreed. But from ‘that’ perspective, is it OK for believers to be significantly overweight and significantly unhealthy and significantly out of shape due to their poor eating habits and their sedentary lifestyle and their overall neglect of their general health...? But at the same time denigrating these Covid shots because “believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them”...?

Gluttony and morbid obesity are the only sins that many preachers not only allow, but are quite fond of.
😉

...and all the big mommas said "AMEN!"

Gluttony and morbid obesity are the only sins that many preachers not only allow, but are quite fond of.
😉

Those are also forgivable. Taking the mark won't be.

😉

This is true.

I'm my own worse enemy and caused myself more problems than I can blame on others. If it were not for God's grace and forgiveness, I'd be doomed.
When I see the morbidly obese, I only need to look in a mirror of my childhood.

The mark will somehow be a rejection of Christ to the point that they will seal their fate.

😉

This is true.

I'm my own worse enemy and caused myself more problems than I can blame on others. If it were not for God's grace and forgiveness, I'd be doomed.

The mark will somehow be a rejection of Christ to the point that they will seal their fate.

This is off tangent but the early Methodist church taught moderation in things like eating, rest, and play. It was a good practice too. Moderation did not apply to drinking, smoking or other such habits. `

mike r

Always the gentleman. I was thinking "dumbass".

😉

This is true.

This is off tangent but the early Methodist church taught moderation in things like eating, rest, and play. It was a good practice too. Moderation did not apply to drinking, smoking or other such habits. `

I just learned something new.
So that's where that popular saying came from.
That reminds me that I better go out to the garden. 👍
So Matthew says "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come." Mark and Luke pretty much say the same.

Revelation says that only those who “worship the beast and its image and receive its mark” will be condemned...it says “and”...not ‘or.’ If a believer, out of an initial fear, goes along with the crowd by taking the mark, you think he or she is beyond forgiveness...?
I hate to hear even,"Holy" buckets.

😉

Hence the saying, “ heavier than a dead Baptist preacher.”

😉

In that scenario, what choice would you have, you can't purchase, no medical care, can't earn a living or access funds, lose your home because you can't pay the bills...what are your options?
So Matthew says "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come." Mark and Luke pretty much say the same.

Revelation says that only those who “worship the beast and its image and receive its mark” will be condemned...it says “and”...not ‘or.’ If a believer, out of an initial fear, goes along with the crowd by taking the mark, you think he or she is beyond forgiveness...?

In my understanding the person you describe has sealed their fate.
I'd imagine that a God of Love would have more compassion and understanding.
Originally Posted by T_O_M

I think you nearly answered your own question.

Remember that the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs" are not vaccines, they change your mRNA thus they are genetic engineering. The J&J shot, which uses dead virus to trigger the immune response, is, correctly speaking, the only true vaccine available in the US. Astrazeneca, which is not approved here, is also a vaccine.

To the crux of the question though, no, my best guess is it is not the "vaccine" which is the mark of the beast but rather it is the vaccine registration card that is the mark.

Having seen picture of people having auto-immune reactions to injected "stuff", I think those may well be the sores, etc mentioned in Revelation 16:2 when the first vial or bowl is opened.

I'm not "deep end religious", I believe Christ died for my sins and I accept His sacrifice, but I'm generally not very highly observant. Understand that context then when I say what I see happening I find very concerning. Nobody knows the day but the Father, but things are lining up considerably .. if this isn't it it's a real real close miss.

Tom

The J&J is NOT a conventional vaccine which injects a dead virus. Neither is the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Both vaccines are viral vector vaccines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_vector_vaccine

They use a weakened virus(not covid, see link) to carry DNA into your cell. This makes them DNA vaccines. The DNA is carried INTO YOUR nucleus and this then causes mRNA to be produced and in turn the antigen protein which stimulates the immune response. Moderna and Pfizer carry mRNA into your cells which skips the need for the DNA.

Personally, I'm more concerned with J&J and AstraZeneca because they do indeed introduce DNA. Though the DNA does NOT end up in your chromosomes. My understanding is it floats freely in the nucleus in the form of a plasmid.
Originally Posted by DBT

Salvation is free. If that's not good enough for you than you face the consequences.
Originally Posted by DBT

You've proven you know very little about these types of subjects.
Never forget good men, that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins.
Never forget good men, that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins.

Never forget that there are no good men. wink
Originally Posted by DBT

Salvation is free. If that's not good enough for you than you face the consequences.

My remark was related to the belief that taking the Mark condemns you to eternal damnation, given the conditions that you can't provide for yourself or your family without it, it leaves most without an option but accept the terms if they wish to provide for themselves and their families. And for that they burn in hell?
Originally Posted by DBT

My remark was related to the belief that taking the Mark condemns you to eternal damnation, given the conditions that you can't provide for yourself or your family without it, it leaves most without an option but accept the terms if they wish to provide for themselves and their families. And for that they burn in hell?
Originally Posted by DBT

So you claim. Your remark shows that you didn't understand what was said or the moral issues that are involved.

If you have an actual argument, please present it.
Learned long ago not to try to reason with "swine" who have no intention of wanting to know the truth.
Learned long ago not to try to reason with "swine" who have no intention of wanting to know the truth.

Insults and excuses are not reasonable. Nor are they valid arguments.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Proverbs 1:7

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
- Proverbs 13:20
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

No man should live in fear or be forced onto his knees.
YMMV.
To me, what passes for Christianity nowadays is very different from the first-generation passion of what it meant to follow Jesus back then. And that may be why the church isn’t connecting with our current culture. The gospel of grace was and is an irresistible message. The first century approach of advancing the gospel of grace modeled by Jesus and His apostles and His other followers is the exception rather than the rule nowadays. It’s no wonder that so many resist it, reject it, and rebuff its followers. I do not think the fault lies with Jesus or His teachings or His life’s example. He taught a simple ethic in the great commandment: love God and love others.

But a heckuva bunch more than that is exemplified by many Christians nowadays...and they’d seemingly rather only correct unbelievers than connect with them. Those first century Jesus followers lived in the butthole of the Roman Empire, and they were a subjugated people. Life was hard for them every single day in ways that we can only imagine. Would they be attracted to what passes for Christianity nowadays...? Not likely. But they were attracted to the early...and accurate...Christian faith. They were attracted to what Christianity originally was.

And guess what...? The resurrection was at the very center of their apologetic...it was THE foundation of their faith. And to me, the resurrection should be at the very center of our apologetic as well...and it should be THE foundation of our faith as well. The approach of those Christians made a huge positive difference in the world.

That just doesn't sound like a very "Christian" thing to say.
So is everyone who disagrees with you a swine, or just those who don't buy your sky daddy dogma?
Originally Posted by NVhntr

So is everyone who disagrees with you a swine, or just those who don't buy your sky daddy dogma?
It certainly isn't Christian-like to return insult for insult. Many of us don't claim to be good Christians, just Christians. Many on here think they can walk all over the faith and its followers with no pushback and the same ones get angered when the faithful don't take their insults lying down. Just how it is and YMMV.
Originally Posted by DBT

So have most of those posting on this foolish thread, with many "Christians" intent on proving their ignorance..
The question remains: why would a God of Love condemn people for something that is forced upon them? Accept the mark or you and your family starve is hardly a fair option. Who would not want to care for their own? Who would let their own children starve?
DBT,

No, the question is what are you waiting for?
The God of love has extended an open hand to you your entire life. It sounds to some of us that you responded with a clenched fist. No need for that.
Just ask Him something like, please help me to believe.
Then pick up the KJV Bible and start reading the gospel of John.

So many posts on this thread are based on ignorance. Ok, no worries! Answers exist, but they are only available to those that are really, genuinely seeking them. The answers are in the Bible; from what God reveals to you as you read and pray to him. There is no other way. People, pastors, priests, family, and friends can’t help. Only our Creator. But no one will go to Him
DBT,

The God of love has extended an open hand to you your entire life. It sounds to some of us that you responded with a clenched fist. No need for that.

Let's say it comes to the point where you receive the Mark or become homeless and starve.....what is your choice? Not necessarily you personally, but young parents, families with children? This is a serious question.
Wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there be that go therein...
Originally Posted by DBT
The question remains: why would a God of Love condemn people for something that is forced upon them? Accept the mark or you and your family starve is hardly a fair option. Who would not want to care for their own? Who would let their own children starve?

Taking the mark is not your only option. Faith in God is the very most important action we can ever have taken. Also in understanding what is said in the entire book is important and for that you have to read it. I'm not saying you haven't. Look at this.

2 Corinthians 4:18

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

We are being told how to look at everything in life and our actions are to be towards an eternal life with God. With that being said everything we do should be centered around the idea that this life in not final. We will have an eternity either in heaven or hell. So if by taking this mark you buy some comfort in this life you forfeit the life in heaven.

But back to your question. Lets say we are prevented from buying food or whatever. People of the past have bartered for what they needed. No cash involved and there will be others that haven't taken the mark that you can trade with. You'll do as you see fit in the end but nobody can re-write the Bible to make exceptions for not wanting to follow it. God has done miracles for his people before to keep them and can do it again. He parted the Red Sea for all those Hebrews about to be slaughtered by the Egyptian army. Faith is the key because God will never fail.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

No man should live in fear or be forced onto his knees.
YMMV.

You'll do it some day whether you want to or not.
i don't for one second believe the Covid vaccine is the mark of the Beast.

It's irrelevant what you think. What matters is the truth.

Matt 7:6 King James Bible
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
i don't for one second believe the Covid vaccine is the mark of the Beast.

Has anyone here said it was? So far it's been compared to it, as far as I know.
That just doesn't sound like a very "Christian" thing to say. So is everyone who disagrees with you a swine, or just those who don't buy your sky daddy dogma?
It's irrelevant what you think. What matters is the truth. P Matt 7:6 King James Bible
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
NVhntr, I think that he was simply initially referring to the verse that he later posted. It’s just an admonition to Christians to not waste time with, or invite harassment from, those who are obviously hostile and hard hearted to the beliefs of Christians, and “who have no intention of wanting to know the truth.”
As corrupt and worthless as our government is that should cause anybody to reject it.

I have my suspicions on this also.

Since Pres. Trump was the main push for a quickly received vaz, are you thinking he had something to do with this little extra "something"? I do not.
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Since Pres. Trump was the main push for a quickly received vaz, are you thinking he had something to do with this little extra "something"? I do not.

If I'm the person you're asking, the quickest way to summarize is, I don't believe Trump was in on anything. I voted for Trump twice. I was a pretty early supporter. I still support him. I think he won the last election and it was stolen. I also think Trump was duped on many issues, this among them. Who didn't want a vaccine for something portrayed to be so deadly? Turns out it wasn't so deadly and these aren't vaccines. Trump was fooled just like many of us were.

If I'm the person you're asking, the quickest way to summarize is, I don't believe Trump was in on anything. I voted for Trump twice. I was a pretty early supporter. I still support him. I think he won the last election and it was stolen. I also think Trump was duped on many issues, this among them. Who didn't want a vaccine for something portrayed to be so deadly? Turns out it wasn't so deadly and these aren't vaccines. Trump was fooled just like many of us were.

Yes "these" are vaccines by any sane and objective measure. Nobody gives a f**k if you get one or not, but you can't bend reality to suit your conspiratorial narrative.
Originally Posted by DBT

Taking the mark is not your only option. Faith in God is the very most important action we can ever have taken. Also in understanding what is said in the entire book is important and for that you have to read it. I'm not saying you haven't. Look at this.

2 Corinthians 4:18

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

We are being told how to look at everything in life and our actions are to be towards an eternal life with God. With that being said everything we do should be centered around the idea that this life in not final. We will have an eternity either in heaven or hell. So if by taking this mark you buy some comfort in this life you forfeit the life in heaven.

But back to your question. Lets say we are prevented from buying food or whatever. People of the past have bartered for what they needed. No cash involved and there will be others that haven't taken the mark that you can trade with. You'll do as you see fit in the end but nobody can re-write the Bible to make exceptions for not wanting to follow it. God has done miracles for his people before to keep them and can do it again. He parted the Red Sea for all those Hebrews about to be slaughtered by the Egyptian army. Faith is the key because God will never fail.

Presumably bartering would be stamped out or made untenable by the fact of restricted travel and manufacture, no license without the mark, can't buy raw materials, medicines, etc....diabetics need their insulin, medical care and so on. Living like hunter gatherers is not an option for the majority.

No, I wasn't asking you Edwards, the fella before you.

FWIW, I still have my Trump sign in my yard. Gotta move it when I mow.

I don't think Trump was in on anything doing ill to our country. In my opinion Trump has been the only Pres in my lifetime who truly put the good of his country above himself.

In Mark 3, this 'blasphemy against the Holy Spirit' is explained. The Jews said Jesus was using the power of Satan to cast out demons. Since Jesus was using the power of the HS, they were calling the Spirit Satan. Jesus went on to say that calling Spirit evil is the unforgivable blasphemy.
It's explained in Mk 3:30 He said this because they were saying, "He has an evil spirit."

This isn't related to taking the mark of the beast. That's explained in Rev. To get the mark, we will be forced to worship the anti-Christ and that's what will condemn us. Rejecting Jesus in favor of the beast is guaranteed fatal. It's a final test, Jesus or Satan. It'll be your last chance to choose. Choosing Jesus and dying now to be saved eternally will be infinitely preferable to choosing Satan to live now but dying forever.
Appreciate your reply. I understand where you’re coming from regarding blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, and it’s often regarded as the unpardonable sin because of the incident you described above. Peter, out of an initial fear of retribution, denied that he even knew Jesus. And he was certainly forgiven. But a believer, out of an initial fear of retribution, takes the mark, but he won’t be forgiven...? I don’t know if I see this particular thing the way that you do. Can not all sin and all unrighteousness be purified by Jesus’ blood...? John says that there is nothing unforgivable for those who are saved. Those who are saved are forgiven of all sins. Peter was just scared; he wasn’t rejecting Jesus in favor of the elders and chief priests and those who studied the Mosaic Law. His fear didn’t mean he’d become hard-hearted and unrepentant. And a believer in the scenario above is just scared; he’s not rejecting Jesus in favor of the beast. His fear doesn’t mean he’s become hard-hearted and unrepentant.
Never before in the history of the world (and never since) had so much divine light been granted to men; if anyone should have recognized Jesus for who He was, it was the Pharisees. Yet they chose defiance. They purposely attributed the work of the Spirit to the devil, even though they knew the truth and had the proof. Jesus declared their willful blindness to be unpardonable. Their blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was their final rejection of God’s grace. They had set their course, and God was going to let them sail into perdition unhindered.
To me, it seems that the ‘unforgivable’ status is tied to an ongoing and willful hard-heartedness. It doesn’t so much prevent them from being forgiven, more so it prevents them from doing what’s necessary to seek forgiveness. It seems that “blasphemy against the Holy Spirit” was committed by Jesus’ adversaries and ‘not’ by those who had professed allegiance to Him. The danger...the ultimate basis for ‘unforgivable’...appears to be a hard-hearted, unbelieving, and unrepentant attitude towards God.
It would be great if some of you fine gentlemen would be a guest speaker at our church some Sunday.
Originally Posted by DBT
DBT,

Let's say it comes to the point where you receive the Mark or become homeless and starve.....what is your choice? Not necessarily you personally, but young parents, families with children? This is a serious question.

People make that decision daily now.
There have always been many people in those circumstances. The times my homes have been broken into and my life's been threatened on other occasions was likely not even due to a starving thief.

God knows what some of us believers have done to prepare others for such times.
Jesus knew the time of His death, but he told His half brothers,

"For neither did his brethren believe in him."
"Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready."

People of all ages should seriously consider the gift offered in my last post. Time of death is unknown, but the place one spends eternity is a kind gift God offers to all of us...... until that time.
Originally Posted by DBT
Keep reading the Bible. The answer is there. They won't starve. Jesus promised that God will care for his own. Somehow, they'll be taken care of. We're not told how.
This EVERYONE:
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=606f503c5ee3b310e61c9b44
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm still not saying that this injection is the Mark.
However, check this /\/\/\ out.
What I just "accidentally " clicked onto is this video, as I log off this exact topic. ^^^ It reminds me of the Amazon commercial below promoting the exact tech that was in this old parody. March 24, 1997....24 YEARS AGO!
Watch the top link first, then this newer one that was unknown to those producing the parody, right below.

Again for those watching, please go to the second link below and get that gift of life today. One extra benefit is that you won't be taking the Mark, whatever form it eventually is revealed as.

Cheers!
☕ 😎 👍

HC
Everyone is black and hispanic !
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by DBT
Keep reading the Bible. The answer is there. They won't starve. Jesus promised that God will care for his own. Somehow, they'll be taken care of. We're not told how.

Untold millions of Christians will suffer during the Great Tribulation. Part of the suffering will be hunger, thirst, and heat:

Rev 7:9  After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
Rev 7:10  and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
Rev 7:11  And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
Rev 7:12  saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen.”
Rev 7:13  Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?”
Rev 7:14  I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15  “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.
Rev 7:16  They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat.
Rev 7:17  For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

The supposed “Rapture” of all Christians before the Great Tribulation is simply not true
No it isn't. It has nothing to do with your right hand or forehead and you don't have to pledge allegiance to any Deity or man who thinks he's one
Originally Posted by DBT

Untold millions of Christians will suffer during the Great Tribulation. Part of the suffering will be hunger, thirst, and heat:

Rev 7:9  After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
Rev 7:10  and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
Rev 7:11  And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
Rev 7:12  saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen.”
Rev 7:13  Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?”
Rev 7:14  I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15  “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.
Rev 7:16  They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat.
Rev 7:17  For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

The supposed “Rapture” of all Christians before the Great Tribulation is simply not true

Christians will not experience the tribulation, which is God’s wrath. Scripture tells us so. I think I will believe God’s Word over what you seem to think.

“Wait for His Son from heaven, whom was raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the WRATH TO COME.” 1 Thessalonians 1:10

Scripture is clear. God has NOT appointed his Bride to wrath. God will not pour out his vengeance and wrath on His bride. What Bridegroom would do that? We will instead obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. 1 Thess 5:9-10

Then comfort yourselves with these words. 1 Thess 5:11
He is telling us in this verse to take comfort in knowing we (believers) won’t experience His wrath.
Pretty plain, pretty clear.

God has reserved wrath for His enemies. We (believers) are His sons and daughters, not His enemies.

God is jealous, and the Lord avenges; the Lord avenges and is furious. The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserves WRATH FOR HIS ENEMIES. Nahum 1:2

We are not God’s enemy and will not experience His wrath during the tribulation. Scripture tells us so and quite plainly.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by DBT

Christians will not experience the tribulation, which is God’s wrath. Scripture tells us so. I think I will believe God’s Word over what you seem to think.

“Wait for His Son from heaven, whom was raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the WRATH TO COME.” 1 Thessalonians 1:10

Scripture is clear. God has NOT appointed his Bride to wrath. God will not pour out his vengeance and wrath on His bride. What Bridegroom would do that? We will instead obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. 1 Thess 5:9-10

He is telling us in this verse to take comfort in knowing we (believers) won’t experience His wrath.

God has reserved wrath for His enemies. We (believers) are His sons and daughters, not His enemies.

God is jealous, and the Lord avenges; the Lord avenges and is furious. The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserves WRATH FOR HIS ENEMIES. Nahum 1:2

We are not God’s enemy and will not experience His wrath during the tribulation. Scripture tells us so and quite plainly.

Right on. No wrath, and no condemnation for believers.
Originally Posted by DBT

It's good you have that all figured out since Bible scholars and Pastors have never been able to reach a consensus on pre, mid, or post trib rapture. From now on I'll refer them to you and JGRaider.

Yes it is and if you so much as write about it you're doomed
Originally Posted by DBT

You already suffer, it's inside your head with no escape...

Now you can call me elementary school playground names again to feel better about yourself and your inadequacies
Originally Posted by moosemike
...Bible scholars and Pastors have never been able to reach a consensus on pre, mid, or post trib rapture.
True. And claiming something to be the truth doesn’t make it the truth. It’s simply another theological disagreement among believers. Even Jesus’ Apostles and earliest followers had theological disagreements among themselves.
Christians will not experience the tribulation.
Aren’t the 144,000 gonna be present during the Tribulation, and aren’t they gonna be eloquent preachers of the Gospel, and aren’t they gonna make a huge impact for Jesus during the Tribulation...?
Originally Posted by DBT
DBT,

There are special promises that God offers to believers.
This doesn't prevent suffering for we are also appointed to suffer for His sake and all who live Godly will suffer persecution.

When we transfer our trust from our own "good works", which are "as filthy rags" in the sight of God when offered for salvation, then place it in the only Savior, we are adopted into the family. Then we have special privileges that unbelievers do not have, regardless of whether or not they take the mark when the devil's people enforce it.

Matthew 6 at the end of the chapter, John quotes Jesus' promise. Start with verse 25 and read to the end of the chapter. The next chapter, 7, he describes the detailed attribute of love the Father has for His children after the first few sentences.
I just experienced some of that today.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-6/
...Bible scholars and Pastors have never been able to reach a consensus on pre, mid, or post trib rapture.
True. And claiming something to be the truth doesn’t make it the truth. It’s simply another theological disagreement among believers. Even Jesus’ Apostles and earliest followers had theological disagreements among themselves.
Christians will not experience the tribulation.
Aren’t the 144,000 gonna be present during the Tribulation, and aren’t they gonna be eloquent preachers of the Gospel, and aren’t they gonna make a huge impact for Jesus during the Tribulation...?

The significance here is that the first group of people (the 144,000) is being set apart from the remainder of the remnant of Israel and the Gentile world for that matter to receive the seal of God which will protect them from the judgments to come. Further, these 144,000 discussed again in Rev 14 are told to be “being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb”. That being the first fruits of the redeemed Israel (Romans 11:25-27) of which the remainder will accept Christ upon His return (Zec 12:10)
When we transfer our trust from our own "good works", which are "as filthy rags" in the sight of God when offered for salvation, then place it in the only Savior, we are adopted into the family.
Yes. It’s as if God is inviting you to participate in an adoption process, but you’re not the one doing the adoption, you’re the one being adopted. You get to choose whether or not you want to be adopted. And if you say “yes”, God is more than happy to adopt you into His family. Because of what Jesus has done on the front end to make that possible.
The significance here is that the first group of people (the 144,000) is being set apart from the remainder of the remnant of Israel and the Gentile world for that matter to receive the seal of God which will protect them from the judgments to come. Further, these 144,000 discussed again in Rev 14 are told to be “being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb”. That being the first fruits of the redeemed Israel (Romans 11:25-27) of which the remainder will accept Christ upon His return (Zec 12:10)
Appreciate your reply. If the 144,000 are Jewish Christian Evangelists that will be here on earth during the Tribulation, and their preaching causes many others here on earth to truly believe in the sacrifice, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus during the tribulation...then it appears that Christians will...at least some anyways...definitely “experience the tribulation.”
Negative.....just the 144k.

There is no mention of the church in the prophetic description of the great tribulation period. The church is mentioned 16 times in Revelation chapters 1-3. But, it is not mentioned once in chapters 4-22 from the great tribulation through the battle of Armageddon and the 1000-year reign of Christ on Earth
The Pharisees and Sadducees thought they understood the prophecies of the first coming. When the Messiah came they didn't even recognize him. He didn't fit their preconceived notions derived from their understanding of prophecy. I fully expect his second coming to go much the same way
Time for The Cross.
And what of all the people that are going to come to Jesus during the Tribulation...so many that there won't be any way to number them...? Are they not part of the body of Christ...?
The Pharisees and Sadducees thought they understood the prophecies of the first coming. When the Messiah came they didn't even recognize him. He didn't fit their preconceived notions derived from their understanding of prophecy. I fully expect his second coming to go much the same way
Some people recognized Him for who He was, but the religious ‘experts’...those who’d studied their religion for many years, those who were well versed in the ‘orthodoxy’...didn’t even recognize their own Messiah.
And what of all the people that are going to come to Jesus during the Tribulation...so many that there won't be any way to number them...? Are they not part of the body of Christ...?

There will be many who come to know Christ during the tribulation for sure, but that's a far cry from believing that those who were already Christians prior to, will have to endure God's wrath. They won't.
Hey, Moose Mike: Get Bent

They were wrong about lots of things pertaining to Jesus. The Bible is full of indicators, descriptions, etc that many will believe and recognize, and many will choose not too.
The "Tribulation" is NOT the wrath of God.
It's one great example of it that's for sure.

Luke 21:22-23 “For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Originally Posted by SCOOTERBUM
Hey, Moose Mike: Get Bent

Flave?
Antlers,

You described the adoption into God's family very well.

On the other subject...

Did you watch This yet?
I think you'll find it interesting.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=606f503c5ee3b310e61c9b44
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm still not saying that this injection is the Mark.
However, check this /\/\/\ out.
What I just "accidentally " clicked onto is this video, as I log off this exact topic. ^^^ It reminds me of the Amazon commercial below promoting the exact tech that was in this old parody. March 24, 1997....24 YEARS AGO!
Watch the top link first, then this newer one that was unknown to those producing the parody, right below.

Again for those watching, please go to the second link below and get that gift of life today. One extra benefit is that you won't be taking the Mark, whatever form it eventually is revealed as.

Cheers!
☕ 😎 👍

HC

Scripture says otherwise.

“And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, ‘Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the WRATH of the Lamb! For the great day of His WRATH has come, and who is able to stand?’”
Revelation 6:15-17
So many posts on this thread are based on ignorance.
🫖 ... 🍯

Scripture says otherwise.

“And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, ‘Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the WRATH of the Lamb! For the great day of His WRATH has come, and who is able to stand?’”
Revelation 6:15-17

Only the final 3 1/2 years of it is the wrath of God. That is the period the Bible calls the time of Jacob's trouble
© 24hourcampfire