Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
It does to those of us who have sense enough to know what we’re seeing.
But as this thread shows, that may not be acceptable to those who consider themselves smarter because we choose our faith over their “we don’t need faith”.
It looks like making people social outcasts because of one reason or another is acceptable to many more people than you first thought, huh??? grin
7mm

It's too late to get into details right now, but there are people who are believers who are changing their minds about interpretation of Bible prophecy.
I had a meeting with one this morning.
I suggested that we let the urgency, (not fear), that we have to motivate us to focus on the Lord more and prepare for the possibility of a long term grid shutdown. It already happened (coincidentally 😉) in the hottest state on the coldest week of the decade.
If it happened there, it can happen anywhere.
There's a strong possibility of a third WW in our future.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It's a start. You ain't seen nothin yet.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
7mm.

Not sure what it's a mark of.
But, it's definitely a mark of bad things to come.

Could well be The Mark.
I also have been pondering that.

Or, it just fits with the elimination of our rights to assembly, speak, or worship
that were thrown out last year.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Doesn't the anti christ implement the mark of the beast? In my reading I take it that is when the 666 will happen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only if one is a conspiracy chaser..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Doesn't the anti christ implement the mark of the beast? In my reading I take it that is when the 666 will happen
Do we think he will announce "I am the anti-Christ and this is the mark of the beast"?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
According to the book of revelation, the world will know who he is. You will know this because of the signs and other things done at that time.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
[quote=7mmbuster]Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
Please be civil. Don’t turn this into a whizzing contest.
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
Phuq off if this applies to you!!! mad
7mm [/quo

Eatadik thumper. Save your sanctimonious BS for your congregation when pastor missy lets you all back in the kingdom hall. You faithful lost all credibility when you let a bunch of bureaucrats deny you your right to worship as you choose and peaceful assembly. You all continue to bend over and discuss the mark of the beast and having your gun pried from your cold dead fingers.

amen

mike r

Great post! For years we’ve been watching democrats and leftist take over control by turning people who basically agree about things against each other.
You’re playing into their hands, azzhole. Can’t you see it?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by lvmiker
[quote=7mmbuster]Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
Please be civil. Don’t turn this into a whizzing contest.
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
Phuq off if this applies to you!!! mad
7mm [/quo

Eatadik thumper. Save your sanctimonious BS for your congregation when pastor missy lets you all back in the kingdom hall. You faithful lost all credibility when you let a bunch of bureaucrats deny you your right to worship as you choose and peaceful assembly. You all continue to bend over and discuss the mark of the beast and having your gun pried from your cold dead fingers.

amen

mike r

Great post! For years we’ve been watching democrats and leftist take over control by turning people who basically agree about things against each other.
You’re playing into their hands, azzhole. Can’t you see it?
7mm

You have made it obvious that you are easily manipulated so you are an easy mark for those that would do so. We don't "basically agree about things" my fine brother. But you apparently can't see it. PTL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I said in a post on a separate thread that I wish I could remember scripture as well as I do Old Westerns and old country songs and singers!
Years ago, I was part of a regular church family, and we studied Revelations, Daniel, and several of books of prophecy.
But with divorce, I found the family I thought was there for me didn’t want to get involved, at least by reaching out. I quit attending, and I haven’t felt the need to search for another.
See my post under the thread “Disgusting” and I think you’ll see why.
I posted this hoping to start an honest discussion among other believers who may have better memories or have studied more recently!
I knew what this place has become over the years, but really I underestimated some of the bigger idiots around here.
My bad.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
If you are seeking affirmation of your belief system on the internet underestimating idiots is the least of your problems. You had best confine your efforts to fearing the beast and such.

#mineisthestrengthoftenbecausemytheartispure

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
In the motorcycle community the outsider non-conformists are referred to as "1%ers".

This latest mask craze has shown the world that perhaps that will be the same % that refuse the mark.

So, why all the fuss, dustup and concern.

Not to worry, those that are saved will live in the world that The Christ will rule.

So, here is a hint for you; after the rapture of the saints, there will be hell on earth for 7 years. During this time, the Mark will be instituted.

Understand?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I don't think this one is the mark. However, it is conditioning to get it. The mark is coming, and it will likely be relatively soon... only a plandemic or two away....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's the mark of the least.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
According to the book of revelation, the world will know who he is. You will know this because of the signs and other things done at that time.

^^^This^^^

The Vaccine is just Bill Gates and The NWO plan for reducing the world Population. 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/22/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Serious question here.

How many "mark of the devils" are we up to now?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
It's a start. You ain't seen nothin yet.
Warm up act. We know good and well this virus did not warrant the reaction it got. The central banks got a strangle hold and the people got bribed and conditioned. If the population panicked over this, what would something like Ebola cause.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
7mmbuster and those who read the Bible,

I just revisited this subject again this week.
I'm headed for bed after devotions, but want you all to know that you are free to PM anytime with questions and prayer requests.

Be careful for YouTube prophecy channels.
They don't come out and tell you, but most I've been running into like a pothole are Mormans, Jehovah's false Witnesses, and 7th Day Adventists...a few Prederists too. For some strange reason they don't usually come out and tell you. If anyone here IDs with one of those, don't take it personally. I'm not your enemy. I've spent plenty of time with all of those folks. We just disagree on religion and happy to discuss that further. Just ask.

In case anyone is wondering, I hold to a Biblical belief that rejects the founders prophecies of those other religions. The Bible is my sole source of prophetic revelation. Although many Baptists and evangelicals disagree on some teachings, that is my basic doctrinal background and beliefs since studying the Word in the 1980s. I'm happy to answer specific sincere questions when time permits.

Here are some references on this subject for your own study of this subject.

Matthew chapter 24
Study next to Revelation chapter 6,

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/22/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^

The Vaccine is just Bill Gates and The NWO reducing the world Population. 😜

This hits the nail on the head. I honestly believe that is why the leftist are pushing so hard for everyone to be “immunized”
Vaccines, by definition, immunize folks to the bug they’re designed to stop.
But the shot doesn’t immunize anyone. It’s not a vaccine at all because it still allows an individual to be infected and it allows a person who Has had the vaccine to infect others.
It only lessons the severity of the Covid, should one catch it.
So why the fuss over passports, as noted in other threads?
For Crying out loud, the very same people who for decades have promoted the murder of unwanted babies with the motto “My Body, My Choice” now insist that everyone has no choice but to take the vaccine to avoid spreading the disease.
I guess it was a poor choice of words on the vaccine itself being the mark, but the fact that the government may “require” everyone to take it, and prove they’ve done so, is straight out of Revelations.
Someone in a previous thread note that “it is impossible to enslave a person who does not fear death”. I forget who posted it, but I think I might have to borrow it for myself.
7mm

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you, sir.
7mm

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 1,843 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,059
Posts18,521,394
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.