Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The mark is set to come in the "last days". That doesn't mean the end of our world but the end of the era we are now living. The end of when man has free reign to govern himself. So take a look at this scripture and ask yourself how much we are now seeing.

2 Timothy 3:1 Context

1.This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Now take a look at this scripture.

Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Here the devil is tempting Eve to sin and he was being deceitful about it. It's always the case. So when the OP asks if this is the mark this came to my mind. When the mark does come it will start out as something subtle, maybe even good for you. It will spiral downward as people reject it and to the point of being forced by torture or death. Family and friends will also pressure you to take it, sound familiar?

At this point I don't see this injection as being the mark but it is part of an indoctrination to warm people up to the real deal when it does come. Satan has not changed his ways over time except to use different items as a means to an end. Always remember it won't start as an in your face abomination to God. It will start as a subtle suggestion.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's right Jim.
Here's the next step.
I wonder what kind of churches will comply with this?

https://www.newswars.com/report-ore...nter-businesses-churches-without-a-mask/

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Six pages of malarky, none of which make any sense at all. About what's expected of a Campfire thread.

Don't recall seeing your invitation.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Six pages of malarky, none of which make any sense at all. About what's expected of a Campfire thread.
There’s 5 pages so far on the takin’ a schit while you’re at work thread. Not that there’s anything wrong with that...there’s not. It’s simple enough...for most anyways...to not participate in, read, or even open a thread that you’re not interested in

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We still have a choice and can live. The beast is no choice and tough to live if at all.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/24/21.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

BINGO!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yet not nearly so much "malarky" as one of the threads where you claimed to be a gunsmith.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by local_dirt
There’s 5 pages so far on the takin’ a schit while you’re at work thread. Not that there’s anything wrong with that...there’s not. It’s simple enough...for most anyways...to not participate in, read, or even open a thread that you’re not interested in

When somebody mentions the shixt at work thread, it makes me think of several on here, Gunlizard being one of them.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
That's right Jim.
Here's the next step.

Many of the main stream churches will comply. It will be the same that have embraced queer preachers, same sex marriage and abortion and lets throw in the ones in favor of gun control. I also think some that haven't went that way will too. If mine does they will no longer see me or get one red cent from me, which I've already made it known to them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we don't all seem to be on the same page here. laughing

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope it's the mark of the beast...If you're goin to dance with an imaginary devil, you might as well lead!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I hope it's the mark of the beast...If you're goin to dance with an imaginary devil, you might as well lead!!
When are you going to abide your word and leave for good? Seems like you made a big, flamboyant exit quite a few years ago, yet here you are, again and again. What a c u n t.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
That's right Jim.
Here's the next step.

Many of the main stream churches will comply. It will be the same that have embraced queer preachers, same sex marriage and abortion and lets throw in the ones in favor of gun control. I also think some that haven't went that way will too. If mine does they will no longer see me or get one red cent from me, which I've already made it known to them.

Your pastor must be encouraged by that. I know that I would be.

I hope that happens all at once around the 50 states if/when it comes to that. The preachers need to take a strong immediate stand as the men in the pews. If not, it might end up like the few churches that decided to after fines were implemented. Then the battles all went to the corrupt liberal courts. Last I heard the Canadian pastor was in jail and owed an unpayable fine. This is a method they use to pick us off.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
'...some of you standing here will not see death until you see ME coming in the Kingdom...'

Spoken near 2,000years ago..........

Either right or wrong.
They're either all dead or they are not....
HE has come or he hasn't....

Plain English/Greek - life's full of choices....

Last edited by Muffin; 05/24/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muffin
'...some of you standing here will not see death until you see ME coming in the Kingdom...'

Spoken near 2,000years ago..........

Either right or wrong.
They're either all dead or they are not....
HE has come or he hasn't....

Plain English/Greek - life's full of choices....

Luke 9:27-36
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-9/

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/0..._As_Saviour_Presented_By_Matt_Powell.mp4

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/24/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A short while back I saw on local news that the charlatan “pastor” of 1st Baptist Church, Dallas, Robert Jeffress had a big event in his 14,000 member coliseum. FREE VACCINES AND WE ARE OPENING OUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC!! Dozens of nurses, doctors and the press was there of course! They even had free “refreshments” for those that lined up for the “jab”. ICE CREAM ANYONE??!!! The event received nationwide coverage on MSM. It reminded me of the pagan cult rituals that were written about by the Greeks in their massive Temple to the goddess Artemis, where they would have sacrifices and occult rites on certain days, and all the public were welcomed

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 05/24/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't hear about that. How many weeks ago did he do that?
The information available to preachers about vaccines makes them wicked for inviting that in.

1. The believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them.

2. The times Jesus braided a whip to chase out the money changers comes to mind. This activity they are engaged in is for love of money.

3. Vaccines in general are full of unclean corruption.
The temples of big pharma won't even disclose what is in their "witches brews." We are told to trust them rather than the Lord Who created everything good for food and health.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we don't all seem to be on the same page here. laughing

What's your point?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
A short while back I saw on local news that the charlatan “pastor” of 1st Baptist Church, Dallas, Robert Jeffress had a big event in his 14,000 member coliseum. FREE VACCINES AND WE ARE OPENING OUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC!! Dozens of nurses, doctors and the press was there of course! They even had free “refreshments” for those that lined up for the “jab”. ICE CREAM ANYONE??!!! The event received nationwide coverage on MSM. It reminded me of the pagan cult rituals that were written about by the Greeks in their massive Temple to the goddess Artemis, where they would have sacrifices and occult rites on certain days, and all the public were welcomed

Jim Jones providing free Kool-Aid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them.
Agreed. But from ‘that’ perspective, is it OK for believers to be significantly overweight and significantly unhealthy and significantly out of shape due to their poor eating habits and their sedentary lifestyle and their overall neglect of their general health...? But at the same time denigrating these Covid shots because “believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them”...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 48 invisible), 1,776 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,005
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.