Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
My belief is that digital currencies will allow the economic stranglehold needed to enforce the mark. They are coming.

Smart Phones are introducing the psychological acceptance and leverage of doing everything electronically, but the government enforced digital currencies will be the nail in the coffin when it comes to economic control.

Self/community production as much as possible is critical.

The Chinese credit score system is the current experiment for what you explained here.
Eventually, it may turn into another "Maoist experiment."

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I think many don't know what is headed their way.

It might be that for those left behind, if they refuse the mark, they will have their heads immediately cut off.

You see, it is a choice. Accept Jesus, and be saved, or wing it on your own, and be (most likely) lost.

Perhaps you can find a way to make it through 7 years of all hell breaking loose on earth, no mark, and perservere onto the end, and be saved.

Wouldn't want to be that person.

By the way, God does not sit in heaven, wringing His hands, wondering how things will turn out.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
Please be civil. Don’t turn this into a whizzing contest.
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
Phuq off if this applies to you!!! mad
7mm

OK.

Revelations says the Mark of the Beast will be implemented by the anti-Christ. And the anti-Christ is going to give the perception of world peace and unity.

So my question to you is, who is the anti-Christ, and why do you feel the world is at peace and unified right now?

Ordo ab Chao Order from Chaos

Every single community in the US is infected with the Satanic Lodges, with the richest men and/or local politicians as top members in the highest degrees

no matter their high rank they still answer to the coming horned king and have been setting the stage for his arrival, for hundreds of years they have been preparing and now they are implementing the final scenes expeditiously before the grand entrance of YOUR new HORNED KING

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Spot on, Scooterbum. The Mark of the Beast has not arrived, according to scripture. It will take place during the middle of the tribulation, or 3 1/2 years into the 7-year tribulation.

Scripture in Revelation says two powerful people will emerge who will have great power and who are empowered by Satan.
2 Thess 2:1-4 and Revelation 13:1-10

The first person will be the antiChrist and a world government leader. The second beast will be the false prophet.
Revelation 13:11-18, 19:20-21

The false prophet will be a religious leader who will force people to receive the mark of the beast 666 in order to sell or buy. Revelation 13:16-17. The false prophet will perform wonders and signs and will require the Mark 666 of all.

The antiChrist beast will rise to power during the Great Tribulation (the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation). This person will join with 10 nations and make a deceptive treaty with Israel.
Daniel 9, Daniel 7:24-25, Revelation 17:7

The mark of the beast won’t appear until the beast is in power during the tribulation, although the spirit of the antiChrist is in the world today. The mark of the beast can’t exist without the beast.

We’re not in the tribulation yet. It will be a horrific time on earth. Over half of humanity will die. A huge asteroid will hit the earth, the sky will go dark, plagues will kill mankind, a pale rider on a horse will kill 1/4 of mankind (Rev 6), sea life dies (Rev 16), etc etc etc. The 7-year tribulation will be horrific for unbelievers. It will be the wrath of God and His punishing the world that has rejected Him. Rev 6:15-17

Christians don’t have to worry about going through the tribulation or getting the Mark of the Beast, as we will be raptured from the earth and attending the marriage supper of the lamb for those 7 years.
1 Thess 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-54. It’s all laid out in scripture.

There’s still time to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and the gift is free and paid for.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Christians will go through the Tribulation; wrap your mind around it folks

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If it's not, it's a helluva close trial run.

This.

Yep.
Successful trial run.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
7mm

OK.

Revelations says the Mark of the Beast will be implemented by the anti-Christ. And the anti-Christ is going to give the perception of world peace and unity.

So my question to you is, who is the anti-Christ, and why do you feel the world is at peace and unified right now?

Every single community in the US is infected with the Satanic Lodges, with the richest men and/or local politicians as top members in the highest degrees

no matter their high rank they still answer to the coming horned king and have been setting the stage for his arrival, for hundreds of years they have been preparing and now they are implementing the final scenes expeditiously before the grand entrance of YOUR new HORNED KING

Oh scheit! He’s already arrived and taken over the capitol!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/23/21.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

I have posted this before but I am going to post it again. The parable about the two workers in the field. The field is the world the harvest is people. The field belongs to God. God has two working the field till one of them leaves his masters field to follow after someone else. The one left in the field is still doing his masters work. His master is God. The one that left is following the anti Christ. He left his masters field to follow Satan. There is still one in the field working.

Last edited by jdm953; 05/23/21.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The rapture would be sweet, but so would be dying waist deep in hot brass.

Send a bunch of mofos to Hell before you go up.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Absolutely. No one is being raptured before the Tribulation.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Well said, Whitetail.

There is always time for those to be saved that haven't been. I would not wait. PIck up a Bible and get an understanding of the reason for Jesus' ministry, His reason for dying for mankind, that One Holy blood sacrifice that washes away all sin of those that believe, His arising from the dead, and His ascension into Heaven.

It might help to find a Bible believing preacher, to help you on this journey. Much can be learned in a short time if diligent.

Some might wonder why a tribulation period is forecast. This is Daniel's 70th week, (a week that is 7 years long). It was because Daniel's Prophetic clock was necessarily stopped at 483 years, of 490 years, at the rejection of the Messiah, and His resultant cruxification. We are awaiting for the Prophetic clock to restart.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Growing up, I was taught the secret rapture. All of a sudden, with no warning, Christians will just disappear. Now, it wasn't hammered into us back then like it is now, but it was the only eschatology I had ever even heard of..... yet, I never did go for it. I simply did not see in scripture what they said. To make a long story short, I ultimately discovered that I was not alone, but that I had discovered classic Christian doctrine, that had basically been in place since the time of the apostles. No one really believed in the secret rapture until the advent of Dispensationalism in the 1830's.... and even then, most American Christians didn't believe it until after the mid 20th century. Dispensationalism is Scripture-twisting taken to the highest level.

I always found it funny that people who believed that Christians were going to suddenly disappear without warning, were absolutely obsessed with "the signs of the times"....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Paul emphatically states in I Corinthians 15 that the Rapture will not occur until the “last trumpet”. According to Christ in Revelation 10, the 7th trumpet is the only recorded “last trumpet” after MANY bad things happen in Revelation. Unless you can find another last trumpet I don’t know about

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 05/23/21. Reason: Add

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I remember a family friend talking about revelation and the end times back in the 1960's, fast forward nearly 60 years and it hasn't come to pass yet.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

7mm

OK.

Who are you talking about?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Nimrod

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Growing up, I was taught the secret rapture. All of a sudden, with no warning, Christians will just disappear. Now, it wasn't hammered into us back then like it is now, but it was the only eschatology I had ever even heard of..... yet, I never did go for it. I simply did not see in scripture what they said. To make a long story short, I ultimately discovered that I was not alone, but that I had discovered classic Christian doctrine, that had basically been in place since the time of the apostles. No one really believed in the secret rapture until the advent of Dispensationalism in the 1830's.... and even then, most American Christians didn't believe it until after the mid 20th century. Dispensationalism is Scripture-twisting taken to the highest level.

Spot on.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I remember a family friend talking about revelation and the end times back in the 1960's, fast forward nearly 60 years and it hasn't come to pass yet.

When I was a little kid, my Baptist grandmother was sure the last days were just around the corner. That was a half century ago.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by thumbcocker

7mm

OK.

Who are you talking about?

He's talking about the Masonic Lodges.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Every time a democrat gets elected we think the end is near.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 37 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.