Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
Please be civil. Don’t turn this into a whizzing contest.
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
Phuq off if this applies to you!!! mad
7mm

OK.

Revelations says the Mark of the Beast will be implemented by the anti-Christ. And the anti-Christ is going to give the perception of world peace and unity.

So my question to you is, who is the anti-Christ, and why do you feel the world is at peace and unified right now?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Let me made everyone mad. Satan is not stupid. The mark in your forehead is not a tattoo. You go alone with his thinking. Your brain is in your forehead. You are one of his people. You will come when he calls because you want to. His mark in your right hand is not a tattoo. You are doing his work. Right hand man so to speak.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
7mmbuster and those who read the Bible,

I just revisited this subject again this week.
I'm headed for bed after devotions, but want you all to know that you are free to PM anytime with questions and prayer requests.

Be careful for YouTube prophecy channels.
They don't come out and tell you, but most I've been running into like a pothole are Mormans, Jehovah's false Witnesses, and 7th Day Adventists...a few Prederists too. For some strange reason they don't usually come out and tell you. If anyone here IDs with one of those, don't take it personally. I'm not your enemy. I've spent plenty of time with all of those folks. We just disagree on religion and happy to discuss that further. Just ask.

In case anyone is wondering, I hold to a Biblical belief that rejects the founders prophecies of those other religions. The Bible is my sole source of prophetic revelation. Although many Baptists and evangelicals disagree on some teachings, that is my basic doctrinal background and beliefs since studying the Word in the 1980s. I'm happy to answer specific sincere questions when time permits.

Here are some references on this subject for your own study of this subject.

Matthew chapter 24
Study next to Revelation chapter 6,

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

THIS......

And keep in mind that 'Generation' means generation and 'soon' means soon........................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
No.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I'm headed for bed after devotions, but want you all to know that you are free to PM anytime with questions and prayer requests.

They don't come out and tell you, but most I've been running into like a pothole are Mormans, Jehovah's false Witnesses, and 7th Day Adventists...a few Prederists too. For some strange reason they don't usually come out and tell you. If anyone here IDs with one of those, don't take it personally. I'm not your enemy. I've spent plenty of time with all of those folks. We just disagree on religion and happy to discuss that further. Just ask.

In case anyone is wondering, I hold to a Biblical belief that rejects the founders prophecies of those other religions. The Bible is my sole source of prophetic revelation. Although many Baptists and evangelicals disagree on some teachings, that is my basic doctrinal background and beliefs since studying the Word in the 1980s. I'm happy to answer specific sincere questions when time permits.

Matthew chapter 24

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

I have always been reading Ezekiel and Daniel as warmups for the book of Revelations...

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Maybe you guys missed it, so I’ll try to type slower so you’ll understand grin!!!
If you’re not a believer that’s fine. But it’s piss poor taste to make azzhole remarks about those of us who are.
7mm

OK.

Revelations says the Mark of the Beast will be implemented by the anti-Christ. And the anti-Christ is going to give the perception of world peace and unity.

So my question to you is, who is the anti-Christ, and why do you feel the world is at peace and unified right now?

The antichrist will be an unbeliever of some sort. He will give the world a false sense of prosperity and peace. That will last for a few years at the beginning of the tribulation.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Doesn't the anti christ implement the mark of the beast? In my reading I take it that is when the 666 will happen

Yes, and during the tribulation. We're not there yet.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
7mm

OK.

The word "perception" goes right along with the lying MSM and their methodology for swaying the masses.

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." King James Version (KJV)

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
7mmbuster, I don't think so.

I do believe it is laying a strong foundation for what will be the mark of the beast. The technology, the economic basis and the psychological conditioning which will allow a global mandate which will morph into such a "mark".

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I take a simple approach, maybe too simple, but I try to keep my eye on the, "Prize".

[Linked Image from miro.medium.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Doesn't the anti christ implement the mark of the beast? In my reading I take it that is when the 666 will happen

Yes, and during the tribulation. We're not there yet.
Honest "no offense intended" type query: Do you think that somebody who takes the mark before the tribulation is going to Heaven? I don't.

Many possibilities for the Mark have been floated. I tend to read the Bible pretty literally. At the same time, I don't think you can divide it into a literal interpretation or a figurative one. The Bible has both and some quotations have multiple interpretations-not one that cancels or negates another, but just multiple facets and meaning to THE interpretation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I take a simple approach, maybe too simple, but I try to keep my eye on the, "Prize".

[Linked Image from miro.medium.com]
Allowing yourself to be goaded or scared into taking an unknown brew of who-knows-what qualifies on the simple part but not the eye on part. YMMV.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not sure if the vaccine is the mark of the beast.But there's something in that vaccine that they want to inject in your body.Never seen a push to take a shot like this in my lifetime at 60 years old.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Matthew chapter 24

I Thessalonians 4
2 Thessalonians 2

Have a blessed Sunday

Happy Camper

God bless you Happy Camper.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said in a post on a separate thread that I wish I could remember scripture as well as I do Old Westerns and old country songs and singers!
Years ago, I was part of a regular church family, and we studied Revelations, Daniel, and several of books of prophecy.
But with divorce, I found the family I thought was there for me didn’t want to get involved, at least by reaching out. I quit attending, and I haven’t felt the need to search for another.
See my post under the thread “Disgusting” and I think you’ll see why.
I posted this hoping to start an honest discussion among other believers who may have better memories or have studied more recently!
I knew what this place has become over the years, but really I underestimated some of the bigger idiots around here.
My bad.
7mm
Honestly my friend, what more do you want to know? Revelation is possibly the most complex book in the Bible. People have spent lifetimes studying just that book and made little progress. You will find no assistance from non-believers. True believers (being charitable) of the Safariman school abound, therefore you have many agendas in both camps (believer and non). Videos and stories about the magnetization of the injection site and other things are worrisome. A computer chip is not a "mark" per se. That doesn't mean that things are in any way good, in any religious or other sense.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Good advice, but we are told to be watchful.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Riverc
Not sure if the vaccine is the mark of the beast.But there's something in that vaccine that they want to inject in your body.Never seen a push to take a shot like this in my lifetime at 60 years old.
As corrupt and worthless as our government is that should cause anybody to reject it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’ve always considered all this digital technology to be the anti-Christ. We are each capable of creating our own alternate realities with it. While at the same time risk being completely enslaved and controlled by it.
It think that is a pretty BIG deal in a Biblical sense... and not in a good way.

Last edited by tndrbstr; 05/23/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
My belief is that digital currencies will allow the economic stranglehold needed to enforce the mark. They are coming.

Smart Phones are introducing the psychological acceptance and leverage of doing everything electronically, but the government enforced digital currencies will be the nail in the coffin when it comes to economic control.

Self/community production as much as possible is critical.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If it's not, it's a helluva close trial run.

This.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, akrange, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,543 guests, and 798 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,935
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.