Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

"We're descended from thieves and whores."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Frank and Jesse James along with Cole Younger are cousins of mine somewhere on my dad's side.

"What's the point of being retired if you can't climb trees and wash your feet in the creek?" - Teal
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hatfield's of Mingo and Logan Counties West Virginia on my mother's side.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My lineage is just Highlander Scotts and Indians, with a little English and Dutch moved in about in the 1820s

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I had the DNA run, and I am higher in the Neanderthal DNA than 96 percent of the population! I say, if the shoe fits, wear it!

Here is my family in The Cave in Scotland in 44, 376 BC. I am the little kid in the right front with the big rock.
We had such a wonderful Christmas that year.

IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I had the DNA run, and I am higher in the Neanderthal DNA than 96 percent of the population! I say, if the shoe fits, wear it!

Why is that Neanderthal holding an RPG? You sure that’s a Neanderthal?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Just one George W. Tumlinson, 22 yrs old

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortal_32

6x/First Cousin Andrew Bell Caddell at San Jacinto.

two of his uncles fought at San Jacinto, I'd have to look up their names, we're old 300

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Henry the XIII on my dad's side..... My wife was not to amused with this news but she is Southern country and I'd be afraid to try to cross her no matter what deep seated urges might be in my DNA cool

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2352438/henry-viii-six-wives-anne-boleyn-beheaded-weddings/

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
[
Here is my family in The Cave in Scotland in 44, 376 BC. I am the little kid in the right front with the big rock.
We had such a wonderful Christmas that year.

I bet neanderthal chicks were fun

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Neanderthal girls liked it dog style. Back then, we called it "Mastadon Style."

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I can’t believe it went this far and nobody’s has said my great grate ever so grate grandparents were Adam and Eve.

Mine were!

HOLEY Crap
You mean to tell me we are related
That Can not be I do not believe it.

Just Kiddin

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Direct descendent of Cain.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My greatX2 uncle was supposed to be the first candidate for the Virginia electric chair...got life in prison instead.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
My mother has gone full daughter's of the American revolution since my dad died 6 years ago.

After many grave ceremonies, she's telling me there's a cradle in the Smithsonian that came off the santa Maria and held my great grandfather x7.

I'm not sure. But I've got a bunch of ancestors buried all over the eastern seaboard way before Boone came up into the Cumberland gap. That much is sure.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
Frank and Jesse James along with Cole Younger are cousins of mine somewhere on my dad's side.

We may be kin.
My Mother's maternal Grandmother was a cousin to Bersheba Younger, Mother of Cole. Their maiden name was Fristoe. My Mother's last surviving sibling has told me of their Grandmother, who knew them, saying " those boys didn't do everything they were accused of". I've not found any family connection to the James's but the Dalton's were cousins to the Youngers.
Bersheba, Cole, Jim and Bob are buried in Lees Summit in the cemetery on the west side of 281.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kings, a couple of presidents, explorers all the way down to rapists and murderers. Looks like I’m covered on many fronts. No Africa blood tho.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 05/26/21.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

We may be kin.
My Mother's maternal Grandmother was a cousin to Bersheba Younger, Mother of Cole. Their maiden name was Fristoe. My Mother's last surviving sibling has told me of their Grandmother, who knew them, saying " those boys didn't do everything they were accused of". I've not found any family connection to the James's but the Dalton's were cousins to the Youngers.
Bersheba, Cole, Jim and Bob are buried in Lees Summit in the cemetery on the west side of 281.

They used to live up the street here back in
the 1800's with Belle Starr when they called
this neighborhood the old Scyene community
When I was young, there was the remnants of
one of the old livery stables that rented horses
and buggies and leased stable stalls.
An uncle used to lease it for his horse pasture
years ago.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

We may be kin.

They used to live up the street here back in
the 1800's with Belle Starr when they called
this neighborhood the old Scyene community
When I was young, there was the remnants of
one of the old livery stables that rented horses
and buggies and leased stable stalls.
An uncle used to lease it for his horse pasture
years ago.

The father of Cole and the rest was Henry, who was wealthy and owned liveries and had a Postal concession and from what I've read was a peacefull man who did his best to remain neutral to all of the political drama but was robbed during Jim Lane's raid on Oceola and on other occasions and eventually murdered while traveling on business near the Little Blue just east of KC and when found was still wearing a moneybelt full of $$$. So not a robbery.
I wish school children would learn about the Jayhawkers and Red Legs and Jim Lane and General Order #11 but that's all being omitted. Might just change the narrative of what really happened.

Last edited by teamprairiedog; 05/26/21.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I can’t believe it went this far and nobody’s has said my great grate ever so grate grandparents were Adam and Eve.

Mine were!

(Not) in the words of Charles Darwin: "Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!"

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My 75yr old mother insisted that I needed to research my family tree by the DNA test. I responded, “If you go back far enough you will find out that we are all related”. And I also said, “What if all your digging into ancestry reveals that an ancestor of ours was a serial killer or pedophile”?
Anyway, I reluctantly complied for craps and grins. Turns out that my Great, Great Grandfather was a KKK Grandmaster in Georgia, LOL!!! You seriously can’t make this crap up! Mom did NOT like

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (35, alwaysoutdoors, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 6 invisible), 1,419 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,414
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.