Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

No, it prevents you from dying from it

But not from spreading it to others.....

Your statement is not true.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

No, it prevents you from dying from it

But not from spreading it to others.....

Your statement is not true.

Yes it is.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If they didn't give her Ivermectin, you should file a lawsuit.

Why would I file a lawsuit?

I am not a Democrat Communist looking for undeserved enrichment!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by gitem_12

no it doesn't you leftist parroting schitbag

No it does not. But it makes your odds of not dying 1000 times better. Again, even I will bet on those odds.

Keeerist, when did the world become populated with such absolutists?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry for your loss Shooter. I lost my older brother to cancer 1n 2014 he was 64. I'll never understand why the world refuses to hold the chi coms accountable. 50 years ago they would have been nuked for this blatant biological attack.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Sorry for your loss. I would be curious of what treatment she got. My son just got over it. The only way we new he had it was because he had mild symptoms so we had him tested. Positive. He basically had a mild cold for a week. His doctor refused to give him Ivermectin because he claims he didn't know the dosage and would be to afraid to be the first one to give it to a teenager. That was BS since there have been 4 billion doses given out to people world wide with 2 documented deaths. Definitely safer than the vaccine and it is given by weight. Many studies have been done that prove its effectiveness, but to many docs won't use it. They keep using the NIH as their source for not using it.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
My most sincere thanks to all you gentlemen wishing well and offering condolences.

I appreciate you wading through my PSA for today.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Sorry for your loss.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
My thought and prayers to you and your family. I pray you can all find peace .

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I buried my oldest brother yesterday. He died of COVID. He was in his seventies and had several comorbidities. They put him on the vent, and he never came off it.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Except when it is not.

The last week of May I posted that my younger sister (she would have been 64 next week) was in ICU with Covid.

The Covid triggered one cascading systemic failure after another. She spent about five weeks in ICU and was transported from Walla Walla to Spokane Wa via air ambulance.

She died yesterday.

After spending what? At a published $4K/day for ICU care w/ ventilation.......somewhere approaching $150K in hospital bills?

All preventable with a free shot at any local pharmacy.

When her daughter was asked: "Have you guys been vaccinated?"
She answered: "No, we do not want to be tracked!"

"Oh, so you have destroyed your cell phone then?"

"Uh? What?"

Ignorance does abound!

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a trail of tears.

Scientifically, no vaccine prevents an infection. All a vaccine can do is to educate your immune system to react faster to an infection, with varying degrees of effectiveness. Some vaccines are so effective, only a few % of people show any symptoms when infected. Others merely reduce the severity of the infection. Some vaccines offer life time "protection", some last but a few years, even months. As far as the C19 vaccines, we really don't have a good grasp on their "effectiveness", other than they seem to reduce hospitalization and morbidity, though they certainly don't eliminate it.

COVID is a fickle bitch, but your point is spot on: C19 has exposed a disastrous inability of our health care system to deal with new infections. The medical community is very good at rote memorization of huge piles of information, very good in following "standards of care" in order to avoid possible law suits, but very, very poor at reading original research papers and using current information to develop a treatment protocol for a patient. Many thousands have died due to the medical communities inability to incorporate the information about the effectiveness of proper nutrition (zinc, selenium, D3, Vit. C, etc) in reducing the severity of disease (ANY disease!). Let alone actual treatments like Ivermectin. Instead, they brayed in concert about masks and hand sanitizer. Shame.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Sorry for your loss Shooter. I lost my older brother to cancer 1n 2014 he was 64. I'll never understand why the world refuses to hold the chi coms accountable. 50 years ago they would have been nuked for this blatant biological attack.

Grizz, I concur. And I am sorry you lost your brother.

Regardless of how this thing got started, and regardless of what our government does or does not do in retaliation, it is us the private citizens of the world who have to live with the reality of the disease.

We each need to look at the risk factors for our demographic, and make wise choices based on facts, rather than political rhetoric and band standing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
A. Not one Covid vaccination has yet to be approved by the FDA.

Which tells us that no reasonable person should conclude that the "vaccines" are either safe or effective, since the FDA only certifies drugs as that after they have been scientifically confirmed to be so. Absent scientific confirmation, they will not do so, and have not.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It's politically motivated murder if she was not prescribed Ivermectin and/or HCQ on the instant of being diagnosed with symptomatic COVID19.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Sorry for your sister.

It's a shame this has become so political nobody has independent accurate information. Unfortunately, she made a decision based on what she perceived to be the truth. In the end she paid for it. This whole thing just sucks. I'm truly sorry sir.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's politically motivated murder if she was not prescribed Ivermectin and/or HCQ on the instant of being diagnosed with symptomatic COVID19.

Yep, the hospital likely killed my mom by refusing to even try Ivermectin despite my brothers and I pointing them to the FLCC website. If not for the incompetent, negligent care of the hospital, the Chinks and Dr Fauci, she'd most likely still be with us today. Unfortunately, I don't have the power to make the Chinks and Dr Fauchi pay for their treachery {and believe me I would if I could} but I do have the power to sue the living shyt out of the hospital and we are in the process of doing just that. Maybe if they get sued enough they'll treat the next person dying from covid with the proper protocol/medications.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tragic loss, very sorry, IS.

You can't fight the ignorance here, it simply isn't worth your time.
Save your energy for positive things going forward..

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sorry for your loss.

A woman who works with my wife was fully vaccinated, yet she caught the Rona two months after her second dose. She was hospitalized but pulled through.

No guarantees either way.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Every breath is a Blessing.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for the living.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,948
Posts18,480,351
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.