Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It is always helpful when a loved one is thoughtful enough to die so that you can immediately go to a message board and use her death as evidence of your superiority over the rubes who hang out there.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/27/21.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
A. Not one Covid vaccination has yet to be approved by the FDA.

Which tells us that no reasonable person should conclude that the "vaccines" are either safe or effective, since the FDA only certifies drugs as that after they have been scientifically confirmed to be so. Absent scientific confirmation, they will not do so, and have not.

I beg your pardon?

The FDA has certified three Covid vaccination drugs. Dogcatcher223 is either misinformed or...well...

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I don't understand all the animosity and suspicion about Covid vaccinations.

When I was a kid they invented polio vaccines. Everyone went to get some with no objections like you see now.

Yet the same people who claim the vaccines are worthless are clamoring for their doctors to prescribe drugs that the FDA has definitely not approved.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
People with O blood are less apt to get serious complications unless they have underlying issues being over weight, kidney, or lung issues.

People with A, AB, or B blood do not fare so well, especially if they are over weight, kidney issues, or lung issues.

What my lung Dr. told me, he told me to get vaccinated, and I have.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I beg your pardon?

The FDA has certified three Covid vaccination drugs. Dogcatcher223 is either misinformed or...well...

I hope you're joking.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't have the power to make the Chinks and Dr Fauchi pay for their treachery

(((Someone))) thinks he should be rewarded.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

When I was a kid they invented polio vaccines. Everyone went to get some with no objections like you see now.

Yet the same people who claim the vaccines are worthless are clamoring for their doctors to prescribe drugs that the FDA has definitely not approved.

Ivermectin and HCQ have long track records of safety.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
From the CDC
CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. This burden was similar to estimated burden during the 2012–2013 influenza season1.
Flu is seasonal, covid is not.

Covid deaths 592K. But it's just the flu.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Idaho Shooter,

Sure sorry for your loss.

I guess the doctors in Washington never heard of oxychloroquine.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It is always helpful when a loved one is thoughtful enough to die so that you can immediately go to a message board and use her death as evidence of your superiority over the rubes who hang out there.

kind of how the anti-maker Kens and Karens come on the let everyone know how they berated some minimum wage store clerk or their mask policy. Or stormed past some senior citizen trying to earn a little extra checking receipts at Walmart.
Yours is a pretty heartless post.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Except when it is not.

The last week of May I posted that my younger sister (she would have been 64 next week) was in ICU with Covid.

The Covid triggered one cascading systemic failure after another. She spent about five weeks in ICU and was transported from Walla Walla to Spokane Wa via air ambulance.

She died yesterday.

After spending what? At a published $4K/day for ICU care w/ ventilation.......somewhere approaching $150K in hospital bills?

All preventable with a free shot at any local pharmacy.

When her daughter was asked: "Have you guys been vaccinated?"
She answered: "No, we do not want to be tracked!"

"Oh, so you have destroyed your cell phone then?"

"Uh? What?"

Ignorance does abound!

Im sorry for your loss, unfortunately your ignorance is believing that it is a vaccine, which it is not. No telling how it would turn out if she was vaccinated. You can thank China and the U.S. Gov for this cluster fug!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

There were numerous incidents of bad polio vaccines. One batch caused over 40,000 cases of polio. Even today, it is a problem.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290

The Bill Gates developed polio vaccine has been banned in parts of Africa and India because it was causing so many cases of polio.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/27/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by JoeBob

kind of how the anti-maker Kens and Karens come on the let everyone know how they berated some minimum wage store clerk or their mask policy. Or stormed past some senior citizen trying to earn a little extra checking receipts at Walmart.
Yours is a pretty heartless post.

No, it's nothing like that. Nice try though.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My condolences on the loss of your sister, I'm very sorry.

For the sake of your sister don't turn it political, she made a decision. She wasn't a sheeple, good for her, you should be proud.

To be honest, I think there is a lot of poor healthcare going on. My sister has COPD got the Covid and kicked its ass after 2 weeks in ICU. She credits her survival to the great care she was given by her doctors and nurses.

Prayers for you and your family.

"She wasn't a sheeple, good for her, you should be proud."???????????????? What is wrong with you? You are fuqk in the head.

Some people in this world are not afraid of dying for what they believe, I assume you're not one of them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by smarquez
From the CDC
CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. This burden was similar to estimated burden during the 2012–2013 influenza season1.
Flu is seasonal, covid is not.

Covid deaths 592K. But it's just the flu.

When you count all deaths as being from COVID19, that's no great trick, particularly when you misuse the PCR test to find COVID19 in just about anyone you wish to find COVID19 in.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Lots of people who are fully vaccinated die of Covid too.

Your sister may have died regardless.

Can you PLEASE supply real data and statistics on how many fully vaccinated people in America have died from Covid in the last six months?
Here's 12 in LA county. Good luck getting any real numbers.
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/12...traordinarily-well-health-officials-say/

So, according to your article, those who are vaccinated have a .00036% chance of dying from Covid.

And again, what was the chance that a person might die from Covid without the vaccine? .3%?

And how do those odds change with advancing age and presence other risk factors?

I like my odds with the vaccine. Like I said, there is nothing political about this argument. It is simply a question of health and what is most likely to kill YOU.
Do you trust those numbers? I don't.
We know what the risk factors are for Covid. My risk is all but zero. We do not know what the risk factors are for AEs from the vaxes. Why would someone at zero risk take a vax and the chance of having an AE? It's possible that your risk from Covid is zero and your risk from a vax is 100%. Do you know your risks?

I just had a neighbor almost die from blood clots. What was his risk level?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can anyone explain why there’s a patent on Covid?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore
So people could make money off it. But first, they had to suppress effective treatments.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 16bore

So the Chinese Communist Party can charge a royalty on anyone who had it without permission.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Yep, the hospital likely killed my mom by refusing to even try Ivermectin despite my brothers and I pointing them to the FLCC website. If not for the incompetent, negligent care of the hospital, the Chinks and Dr Fauci, she'd most likely still be with us today.

Why didn't you give it to her? Its available OTC?

Sorry for your loss.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

681 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 3,139 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.