Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

even in your own post. the "vaccine" doesnt prevent you from getting covid

You misinterpret how the vaccine works. It prevents 95% from getting covid. It prevents nearly 100% being hospitalised or killed by it. Sure, it's not 100% prevention, but it's one hell of a lot better than the alternative, especially in this case.
an unaproved injection vs a virsu with a 99.7 percent survivability rating can you please tell me when ANYTHING the democrats have out forth has ever been to the benefit of society in the long run

I beg your pardon. I took the TRUMP vaccine. One of those developed under TRUMP's "Operation Warp Speed".

I ain't having no part of that Commie Bullschitt!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It is always helpful when a loved one is thoughtful enough to die so that you can immediately go to a message board and use her death as evidence of your superiority over the rubes who hang out there.

kind of how the anti-maker Kens and Karens come on the let everyone know how they berated some minimum wage store clerk or their mask policy. Or stormed past some senior citizen trying to earn a little extra checking receipts at Walmart.
Yours is a pretty heartless post.

No, it's nothing like that. Nice try though.

It is exactly like that. And exactly what the forum has come to expect from this contributer. C'est la vie.

I don’t contribute. I bestow.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Before COVID19, folks died of the flu at about the same rate annually, and following the same pattern. You just never heard of it, because it was a mere statistic back then that you had to look up if you wanted to know about it.

Not to make light, of course. RIP. Sorry for your loss. When things like this hit home, or close to it, they suddenly become very real.

Are you that fuggin stupid that you think half a million people a year died from the flu? I'm guessin you got the covid and are experiencing some kind of neurological damage.

Most of the so called cases are phony, due to intentional misuse of the PCR test. Hospitals were getting bonuses based on the number of COVID19 patients they had, so they pumped up the test to guarantee large numbers of false positives.

Where have you been that you are not aware of this? People who died of gunshot wounds were being counted as COVID19 deaths.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

even in your own post. the "vaccine" doesnt prevent you from getting covid

You misinterpret how the vaccine works. It prevents 95% from getting covid. It prevents nearly 100% being hospitalised or killed by it. Sure, it's not 100% prevention, but it's one hell of a lot better than the alternative, especially in this case.

an unaproved injection vs a virsu with a 99.7 percent survivability rating can you please tell me when ANYTHING the democrats have out forth has ever been to the benefit of society in the long run

The moderna vaccine at least was the product of Trump's warp speed program so I'm not sure how you associate it with the democrats. The death rate (IFR) for covid is only part of the equation. There is also the need to consider long term health effects, which is up to 20%. For example, a good friend of mine now has uncontrollable shaking in his hands due to nerve damage from covid and he led a very healthy life style.

The vaccines in fact have been approved (emergency approval for now) and have proven to be remarkably safe, especially the pfizer and moderna vaccines. More than half a million Americans have died from covid so far. Maybe a handful from the vaccine. Around the world, over 2 billion doses of vaccines have been injected.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Did she get any Ivermectin or HCQ? Covid 19 is curable. The vaccine with not stop you from catching covid 19.

Why is it that you can chose whether or not to get the “vaccine” but you sure the phuqq can’t choose Ivermectin/HCQ?

That would be because the early studies that showed hope for these treatments were flawed and subsequent studies could not replicate the results. This is how science and medicine works. There is little credible evidence that they work, despite bizarre propaganda campaigns in their favour in certain circles.

I find it somewhat hypocritical that the same people who say "the fda hasn't approved these vaccines" (they have approved them - for emergency use) complain about nobody using Invermectin or Hydroxychloroquine, which have not been approved for treating covid.

No the vaccine is under "emergency use authorization". The vaccine is not FDA approved

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Has anyone else thought it odd how the process for distributing this vaccine sidestepped individual physician involvement?

Is it now “against the science” to involve ones’ Dr in decisions like these rather than a chain grocer who is financially encouraged to get everyone a shot?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
The arguments above are fruitless, because the actual truthful statistics are unknown. There is so much BS out there, nothing is certain, or trustworthy. It changes daily, almost.

All opinions above are equally valid. Except probably the effectiveness of Iver./HCQ treatment. There seems to be sufficient evidence of its worthiness.

Sorry for the loss of your sis, IS.

"sufficient evidence"? The vast majority of the published studies do not support that.

That is not true. The only studies that show treatments to be ineffective are those studies that changed the regimens from the studies that showed efficacy.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the manufacturer’s can’t be sued for side effects or death from it.

Sign me up!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It is always helpful when a loved one is thoughtful enough to die so that you can immediately go to a message board and use her death as evidence of your superiority over the rubes who hang out there.

kind of how the anti-maker Kens and Karens come on the let everyone know how they berated some minimum wage store clerk or their mask policy. Or stormed past some senior citizen trying to earn a little extra checking receipts at Walmart.
Yours is a pretty heartless post.

No, it's nothing like that. Nice try though.

It is exactly like that. And exactly what the forum has come to expect from this contributer. C'est la vie.

Right. Immediately posting about the death of a family member or friend and dam near gleefully citing it as evidence that past rants and instance that covid is a serious threat were valid, is the same as complaining about an unpleasant encounter out in town with a masktard.

Last edited by copperking81; 05/27/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
18 teenagers in Connecticut alone have been hospitalized with heart problems and blood clots after getting g vaccine.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...pitalized-heart-problems-covid-vaccines/

And this story is a good illustration as it being laughable that anyone is getting any accurate information on these subjects unless you look. If you go to google and type “18 teenagers hospitalized” all you get are stories about Covid variants infecting more young people. The same search on DuckDuckGo has the linked story as the top result.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jwp475

No the vaccine is under "emergency use authorization". The vaccine is not FDA approved

Correct. And all an emergency authorization means is that the situation is deemed so dire, that they don't care if it's safe and/or effective, so long as there might be a chance that it will be. The false premise underlying the emergency authorization is that the situation is dire. It wasn't. It was pumped up so as to assist in ousting Trump from office.

One should take no comfort at all in an emergency authorization, as it assures nothing at all about safety and/or effectiveness.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

FACT.

I'm not saying the vaccine is -or- isn't safe. The fact is, it has not been "approved" because the jury is still out. The millions that have taken it are the final test subjects. Nobody knows it's long term effects because it hasn't been around long term...

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Correct. And all an emergency authorization means is that the situation is deemed so dire, that they don't care if it's safe and/or effective, so long as there might be a chance that it will be. The false premise underlying the emergency authorization is that the situation is dire. It wasn't. It was pumped up so as to assist in ousting Trump from office.

One should take no comfort at all in an emergency authorization, as it assures nothing at all about safety and/or effectiveness.

I don't believe that a mRNA vaccine has ever been successfully been used before

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Would its (FDA) approval change your mind on getting the shot?

Moved to new thread.

No need to continue derailing this thread.

Last edited by LRoyJetson; 05/27/21.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

FACT.

I'm not saying the vaccine is -or- isn't safe. The fact is, it has not been "approved" because the jury is still out. The millions that have taken it are the final test subjects. Nobody knows it's long term effects because it hasn't been around long term...

Exactly

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

FDA approval would mean the vaccine through years of trails. Not made and marketed in a year or less

Last edited by jwp475; 05/27/21.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

No, but I would have a much harder sell for my position if that were the case, unless they decided to sidestep their usual approval standards in order to approve it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard to get an exact number but somewhere around 9K to 10K have died from the vaccine. There are several 100K crippled or maned for life. These numbers are a small percentage of all the vaccine given. Then again 99.8% is the survival rate for those who catch covid 19. It is still a person's choice whether get the vaccine or not. Ivermectin and HCQ has save millions around the world. Just makes me made thinking about all the people who could been saved. I can not prove any numbers because as soon as a report pops up the media and powers delete it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

FACT.

I agree. Waiting for results from the test group doesn't mean I'm trying to be unsafe. In my opinion, I have an excellent chance of survival with or without the vaccine. I'm waiting to see if the cure is more dangerous than the disease. The fact that the government has incentives and prizes to get you inoculated raises red flags and concerns. I'll wait and see thank you.

If someone wants the vaccine...go ahead. If you don't...that's ok too. Make your own decision and be prepared for the consequence.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by SandBilly
And the manufacturer’s can’t be sued for side effects or death from it.

Sign me up!

Can a manufacturer of ANY vaccine be sued for injury or death caused by their vaccine? Be it MMR, polio, tetanus, chicken pox, shingles, etc, etc, etc?

Or has our government determined that the reward of having a vaccinated population outweighs the risk to the individual and removed liability from all manufacturers of vaccine?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,198
Posts18,524,104
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.