Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Has anyone else thought it odd how the process for distributing this vaccine sidestepped individual physician involvement?

Is it now “against the science” to involve ones’ Dr in decisions like these rather than a chain grocer who is financially encouraged to get everyone a shot?

I noticed that. My bride is an RN-NP in a clinic that sees 300 or more patients a week and they give immunizations for a good many things but not CV-19.
Originally Posted by 700LH
One thing is certain, the net gives nutty kooks no one would listen to before, a soapbox to stand on, enabling them enough that a family death is inconsequential if they can spew their bile out loud to the world.
700LH: Question, since kids are almost never affected with this, do you object to people choosing not to get vaccinated? Do you object to people mentioning their apprehensions to others since we could all admit there are a lot of unknowns with this concoction?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry to hear!

Prayers for you all.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sorry for your family's loss.

She made the choice that she wanted to do,same as everyone else.

I would like to think that respect would be the order of the day.

Respect her choice.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Idaho Shooter: I have known three people that have contracted the wuhan red death and died - only one resided here in Montana.
I have NEVER opted for a flu shot in my life (long life at that!) but I did sign up early and often for the Covid inoculations.
No side effects for me and I feel somewhat safe from the wuhan red death.
Looking forward to the possibly upcoming booster shot as well.
I am so sorry for the loss of your sister!
I also wish she had been inoculated - it may have saved her relatively young life!
May she rest in peace.
Stay strong.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Idaho Shooter: I have known three people that have contracted the wuhan red death and died - only one resided here in Montana.
I have NEVER opted for a flu shot in my life (long life at that!) but I did sign up early and often for the Covid inoculations.
No side effects for me and I feel somewhat safe from the wuhan red death.
Looking forward to the possibly upcoming booster shot as well.
I am so sorry for the loss of your sister!
I also wish she had been inoculated - it may have saved her relatively young life!
May she rest in peace.
Stay strong.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

^^^^^^^^^^
Just cemented his legacy on the Fire as a Covtard

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by efw
Has anyone else thought it odd how the process for distributing this vaccine sidestepped individual physician involvement?

Is it now “against the science” to involve ones’ Dr in decisions like these rather than a chain grocer who is financially encouraged to get everyone a shot?

I noticed that. My bride is an RN-NP in a clinic that sees 300 or more patients a week and they give immunizations for a good many things but not CV-19.
One thing is certain, the net gives nutty kooks no one would listen to before, a soapbox to stand on, enabling them enough that a family death is inconsequential if they can spew their bile out loud to the world.
700LH: Question, since kids are almost never affected with this, do you object to people choosing not to get vaccinated? Do you object to people mentioning their apprehensions to others since we could all admit there are a lot of unknowns with this concoction?

I could care less what others choose to do about getting the vaccination,

I just wish they would get off their damn soapbox and STFU.

It's gets beyond old.

Apologies to IS for getting involved on a thread about the death of a loved one

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

It's gets beyond old.

So you’re objecting to the OP.

Makes sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Hard to get an exact number but somewhere around 9K to 10K have died from the vaccine. There are several 100K crippled or maned for life. These numbers are a small percentage of all the vaccine given. Then again 99.8% is the survival rate for those who catch covid 19. It is still a person's choice whether get the vaccine or not. Ivermectin and HCQ has save millions around the world. Just makes me made thinking about all the people who could been saved. I can not prove any numbers because as soon as a report pops up the media and powers delete it.

This is the most sound and direct post on here. catching covid isn't voluntary, the vaccine is (so far). I survived the rona just fine, why would I roll the dice again with a vaccine?

those that sold the panic are selling the cure, remember that. They are also the ones who suppressed all evidence of other treatments. Hydroxychloroquine they said no to until they said it was ok, how many would have been saved? overlooking ivomec? how many could have been saved? FYI those are the ones saying the vaccine is the only hope and they get a kickback from every dose administered.

Condolences to the OP for the loss of your sister.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Before COVID19, folks died of the flu at about the same rate annually, and following the same pattern. You just never heard of it, because it was a mere statistic back then that you had to look up if you wanted to know about it.

Not to make light, of course. RIP. Sorry for your loss. When things like this hit home, or close to it, they suddenly become very real.

I'm sorry about your loss, but the above is the real truth of the matter...............made even more real if you subtract most of the deaths in nursing home from sending infected person there in the early stages of the outbreak.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

It's gets beyond old.

Makes sense.

Are you really that stupid or just pretending?

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

It's gets beyond old.

Makes sense.

Are you really that stupid or just pretending?

I was stupid to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you actually meant what you said, vs actually meaning that you didn’t like people repeating opinions that didn’t align with your own.

Won’t happen again.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[/quote]

It's gets beyond old.

Apologies to IS for getting involved on a thread about the death of a loved one[/quote]

Zero the Gay Blade, you are a total dumazz Covidiot. Evidently you suffer from cognitive dissonance and an inflated ego. The solution is simple: if you see any threads on Covid or vaccines, DONT CLICK ON THE TITLE OR READ THE POSTS! How simple is that?!! But you won’t. A fool just likes venting his dumb convictions and criticizing others that disagree with his pre-conceived, erroneous notions. You said you “don’t give a damn who gets the vaccine or not”. That is a complete falsehood and you know it. If you didn’t care one way or the other you wouldn’t keep spouting off your uninformed opinions to try to soothe your narcissistic psyche. You do this because you made a foolish decision to take an experimental, unproven gene therapy jab, and you are now a scared little man that realizes he made a dumb mistake. Others on this forum ACTUALLY DO CARE ABOUT OTHERS, and try to warn them on the injuries and deaths that these so-called “vaccines” are causing on a massive scale worldwide! “Anti-vaccers” make your vagina feel threatened, bottom line, period! (Pun absolutely intentional). How about YOU step off your Tampon Box and STFU? Arrogant libtard! BTW, my condolences to the many people on this forum who have suffered the loss of family or friends

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 05/27/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

even in your own post. the "vaccine" doesnt prevent you from getting covid

Yes, you are correct. The vaccine is proven to prevent Covid infections in only 95% of recipients.

The other 5% only get the benefit of light cases with minimal symptoms.

Politics has nothing to do with this! This is a health choice.

Idaho sorry for your loss. To wanting to argue with you but I’m curious,, and this is my total arguement on the whole mask vaccine debate.
If you have your shot you are “saved” but can still catch it( maybe at a lighter degree), still transmit it and until recently still had to wear a mask. So shouldn’t peo0le been “told” when u get the vaccine wait your wait8ng period and you are free to go mask free? Not keep masked up?

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Covid has killed 4 people I know. 3 were older 1 was 10 years younger than me and he used to service My home AC unit. Some people don't know they have it but it does kill some people. And you can't be sure it won't be you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry for your loss.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My condolences.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder why the powers that be are so anxious to have everyone vaccinated. It looks to me like they could just say "we have concocted this "vaccine" as quickly as we could. It may or may not work but you can have it for free but we must remind you this is a new type of vaccine and we have made it illegal to sue for damages if you are hurt by this injection. We don't think it will necessarily stop you from getting the disease but it may make it less severe. As to long term harm, we don't know and that is why we granted immunity to the entities making this stuff.''

With all the hoopla and push to get vaccinated and the implied social stigma and even penalties for those choosing to opt out there is something nefarious going on I fear. And we all know someone(s) is making a pile of money. And we know the fear of the relatively mild disease was used with quite a huge success to harvest millions of votes that supposedly came from people who were avoiding the exposure of voting in person.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the motives for this big push and hysteria but I'm positive it is not out of concern for the health and welfare of the citizenry.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm not sure why anyone cares if you get the shot or not if they are already vaccinated??? I couldn't care less if my neighbor never got his smallpox or polio vaccine. I did...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My deepest condolences to you for the loss of your sister.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
I wonder why the powers that be are so anxious to have everyone vaccinated. It looks to me like they could just say "we have concocted this "vaccine" as quickly as we could. It may or may not work but you can have it for free but we must remind you this is a new type of vaccine and we have made it illegal to sue for damages if you are hurt by this injection. We don't think it will necessarily stop you from getting the disease but it may make it less severe. As to long term harm, we don't know and that is why we granted immunity to the entities making this stuff.''

If they were honest and trustworthy, that's exactly the approach they would take, which makes savvy people highly suspicious that their approach is quite the contrary to this.

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 35, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 823 guests, and 821 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,396
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.