Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G5m,

I had the honor of a weekend conference and had interesting conversations with L.A.
One of his books is on the shelf above my bed.

He and I don't agree on everything, but I will watch this as I have many other of his videos.

Thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its US craft and the reason they got so pissed at Trump creating the Space Force to expose them.

When they are exposed and you see one, please remember my post in this thread and fear not.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/28/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Johnny,

I believe that you are right about many of the UFOS.
There have been friends sighting them near the NASA center too.

There's lots of eye witnesses that see what defies physics, even pilots. I think that some of the UFOs are likely demonic/ fallen angelic beings. This seems to be ramping up and they will deceive those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and that man is just an evolutionary animal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G5m,

Wow, the story of the bald guy was convincing and really creepy. Probably not the best thought to go to sleep with, haha, but will watch the rest when I get a chance over the weekend. L.A. did a great job of collecting eye witness interviews and recent UFO pics. I like this up to date film and hope that others watch it.

I just had a supernatural experience the other day.
Remind me to tell you about the wind experience when I went in my backyard to take the clothes off of the line. No UFOs, but it defied natural observation. I believe that God was involved.

IC B2

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Some years ago (25-30) I was in the yard after dusk and looking up in the sky to see if anything unusual was going on. There was an aircraft of some type going north to south really fast. Moving across the sky faster than any satellite I've ever seen. He was so high there was no sound but there was a flashing red light on it which indicated to me it was an airplane. The next day I asked an Air Force vet who was a friend what he thought, and he just nonchalantly said, "it was probably the Aurora".

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by High_Noon; 05/29/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think there are some of theirs (whoever they are) and some of ours. Back in 1999 I knew a former Air Force security officer. I had seen shows on TV about the Aurora and the TR3-B which claimed we had advanced technology in secret programs. I asked him about these craft, and he said he could discuss it as it is out in the open on TV. He said yes, we did have them, and more he couldn't talk about. I believed him.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I’ll have to watch it later.

When you’ve seen stuff that you can’t explain, it makes ya curious for sure.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Another of my tin foil hat conspiracy theories becomes fact.

Fauci looks reptilian to me and Zero looks like a turd.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by High_Noon

One gal said mine was almost UFR

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
UFO's, bigfoot, and ghosts all produce the crappiest photos and video. 🙄

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
UFO's, bigfoot, and ghosts all produce the crappiest photos and video. 🙄

I know right, you would think if they can take detailed photos of someone eating Cheetos in the back yard from a satellite in space, they could at the very least, especially after all these years of so called sightings, get a decent photo that’s actually legible.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Johnny,

There's lots of eye witnesses that see what defies physics, even pilots. I think that some of the UFOs are likely demonic/ fallen angelic beings. This seems to be ramping up and they will deceive those who have been convinced that God does not exist, and that man is just an evolutionary animal.

I have long held the same opinion. A good friend of mine, now sadly departed, who was a graduate of what was then Liberty Baptist College, believed that UFO's were a transportation system for demons. Who can say if he was right or wrong?

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Johnny,

I have long held the same opinion. A good friend of mine, now sadly departed, who was a graduate of what was then Liberty Baptist College, believed that UFO's were a transportation system for demons. Who can say if he was right or wrong?

I am thinking of six ways right now why this is a likely theory. Two are biblical reasons, two are historical, and two have to do with physics.

Like you said, I can't say for certain, but there are only so many theories on the subject and I think the angelic transportation one makes the most sense.

There's several other reasons now to think about it, which have to do with the close encounters, eye witnesses and abductions.

The evolutionary trolls will chime in with their "intelligent" memes of tin foil hats soon. Those are actually the type who will buy into the higher lifeform deceptions that they watched at the movies all their lives. It's surprising how many believers let them control the conversation on these kind of subjects.
I'm glad that you and the other posters aren't afraid of their judgements.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Ok I'll bite....why would a demon need a transportation system?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I had a first-hand encounter with one of those “balls of light” that you see in all of the videos where they hover over cities. In 91 or 92 my wife woke me up shaking me hard and crying while we were in bed. She pointed to the corner of the bedroom and there was a ball of light or energy hovering a couple feet off the floor. I wrapped my arms around her and laid her back down, turning by back to the thing. I whispered “God will protect us”, said a brief prayer and we both amazingly fell right back asleep. It was surreal. I told her about my “dream” the next morning, and she replied, “That was not a dream!” I don’t know what it was, but we didn’t get good vibes from it. I suspect it was a demon

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 05/29/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I suspect the leaks and upcoming report is a ruse constructed to establish the "fact" these ufo's do not belong to us. This creates the deniability for responsibility of future weaponized use of said "ufo's". All the evidence is solely collected by our Navy. We warn the world and then release the ufo's to do their damage in support of our interests. Eventually they sacrifice some of our assets to keep the opposition guessing.

I don't believe in aliens so the only logical explanation is these ufo's are ours. The Navy excercise was just that. No defensive weapons were deployed.

Here is the detailed "leak" video showing swarms of ufo's surrounding the USS Omaha from the CIC radar. You decide for yourself:

https://youtu.be/Iy4xWZ9IkXo

God Bless America
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I had a first-hand encounter with one of those “balls of light” that you see in all of the videos where they hover over cities. In 91 or 92 my wife woke me up shaking me hard and crying while we were in bed. She pointed to the corner of the bedroom and there was a ball of light or energy hovering a couple feet off the floor. I wrapped my arms around her and laid her back down, turning by back to the thing. I whispered “God will protect us”, said a brief prayer and we both amazingly fell right back asleep. It was surreal. I told her about my “dream” the next morning, and she replied, “That was not a dream!” I don’t know what it was, but we didn’t get good vibes from it. I suspect it was a demon

You should really consider seeking professional help.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are another eye witness to an unidentified object.
If it's shown to not be a lucid dream or hallucination like your second witness, wife, then physical explanation is sought. If there's no known physical cause, then you look to what is known about the spiritual realm. We compare the unknown with the known, which is biblical . Experiences are measured by the biblical record.
When the scriptures do not speak directly to the phenomenon, then we speculate.

There are many people who see what you have seen, Ruger..
It's good that you did not have any further experiences as many that have are traumatized or led away from God's Word.

Is there anything that you can remember that was significant prior to the event?
For instance, did you get involved in any new practices, a new church, meditation, etc? I'm not saying that you caused it. The chances of such happening seems to be more frequent with some than with others.
These spirit beings are attracted to many for various reasons.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,802
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.