-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Covid-19 is over. Done. Back to "climate change".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell

And Racism front and center.

Don’t forget that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Don’t forget that.

And evil guns.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Dutch

Don’t forget that.

And evil guns.

Much worse than that, sir ........These are ghost guns!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Black Guns Matter

IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by Dutch

Don’t forget that.

And evil guns.

Much worse than that, sir ........These are ghost guns!

I think I need one of them there "Ghost" guns...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Idaho Shooter, My sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss. I certainly don’t fault anyone for getting the “vaccine” especially those with co-morbidities. For my family and I the “vaccine” is too new, too untested and too political for me to trust it. That doesn’t mean that I’m “anti-vax” because I’m not, I just don’t trust those pushing it. Especially when I consider the survival rate of SARS-CoV2 as well as the fact that we’re all fit, healthy and without contributing co-morbidities. Historically speaking the great thing about our country was that we had the ability, the RIGHT, to choose what was best for us and our family. We weren’t compelled under threat to receive unwanted vaccines or unnecessary intervention on our behalf by those that thought they knew what’s best for us, it was our decision. When the freedom to choose is stolen from us that’s when “we” get defensive and suspicious of “their” intentions. A “one size fits all” approach is losing proposition when it’s applied with broad strokes to a population of 300 million people. When reality, reason and science is suspended in order to appease the ignorant or the perpetually frightened then one should expect defiance. Just as you are free to choose to get the “vaccine” I’m free to choose to NOT get the vaccine. That freedom to choose is the mechanism by which the militant pro-vax crowd is using to divide us and create animosity that might not otherwise be present.

You have every right to do what you think is best for you just as I have the right to do the same. I don’t think lesser of you for getting “vaccinated” and I’d hope that you’d feel the same way about those that choose not to be “vaccinated”. Free choice and freedom in general is under attack and Covid has been an effective weapon for their attacks. I hate seeing us cannibalize each other over this issue. Men that have much in common are fighting over this issue and playing into the hands of the devious and despicable left.

I’m truly sorry about your sister and pray that you and your loved ones don’t have any more run-ins with Covid. I wish you all health, happiness and prosperity.

Remember, though, that freedom is a two way street. If a person or private business chooses to associate only with vaccinated people, then that is their right as well, is it not?

Yes and no.
Yes it’s a two way street in that I won’t force you to not get “vaccinated” and you won’t force me to get “vaccinated”. Yes....you as well every other individual has the right to discriminate against who you choose to associate with on a personal level for any reason. If you are “vaccinated” and you choose to continue to live in fear that’s your choice I don’t think you’ll have the unwashed (non vaccinated) masses forcing themselves on you but it’s your choice who you want to associate with. I don’t know why you’d be afraid to associate with an non “vaccinated” individual since you’re presumably protected through your “vaccination” but ultimately it is your prerogative.

No....Business doesn’t get to decide what personal medical records of mine that they get to see and discriminate against. Does a business get to deny services to a drug addict or alcoholic? What about deciding that providing wheelchair access isn’t worth “associating” with the disabled? A veteran with PTSD? Trying to lump the personal free will argument in with who and what businesses can discriminate against is apples to walnuts.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01442-9

Had COVID? You’ll probably make antibodies for a lifetime

People who recover from mild COVID-19 have bone-marrow cells that can churn out antibodies for decades, although viral variants could dampen some of the protection they offer.

The shaman is doing his happy dance.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by WMR
Idaho Shooter, My sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss. I certainly don’t fault anyone for getting the “vaccine” especially those with co-morbidities. For my family and I the “vaccine” is too new, too untested and too political for me to trust it. That doesn’t mean that I’m “anti-vax” because I’m not, I just don’t trust those pushing it. Especially when I consider the survival rate of SARS-CoV2 as well as the fact that we’re all fit, healthy and without contributing co-morbidities. Historically speaking the great thing about our country was that we had the ability, the RIGHT, to choose what was best for us and our family. We weren’t compelled under threat to receive unwanted vaccines or unnecessary intervention on our behalf by those that thought they knew what’s best for us, it was our decision. When the freedom to choose is stolen from us that’s when “we” get defensive and suspicious of “their” intentions. A “one size fits all” approach is losing proposition when it’s applied with broad strokes to a population of 300 million people. When reality, reason and science is suspended in order to appease the ignorant or the perpetually frightened then one should expect defiance. Just as you are free to choose to get the “vaccine” I’m free to choose to NOT get the vaccine. That freedom to choose is the mechanism by which the militant pro-vax crowd is using to divide us and create animosity that might not otherwise be present.

You have every right to do what you think is best for you just as I have the right to do the same. I don’t think lesser of you for getting “vaccinated” and I’d hope that you’d feel the same way about those that choose not to be “vaccinated”. Free choice and freedom in general is under attack and Covid has been an effective weapon for their attacks. I hate seeing us cannibalize each other over this issue. Men that have much in common are fighting over this issue and playing into the hands of the devious and despicable left.

I’m truly sorry about your sister and pray that you and your loved ones don’t have any more run-ins with Covid. I wish you all health, happiness and prosperity.

If this were the tone of the debate, it would generate more light and less heat. I’m probably as much an advocate of vaccination as anyone else is against it . Having said that, I absolutely am against anybody being forced to be vaccinated against their will. I will stand alongside anyone who is subjected to such an attempt. Remember, though, that freedom is a two way street. If a person or private business chooses to associate only with vaccinated people, then that is their right as well, is it not?

HEAR! HEAR! and a hearty AMEN!

The "tone of the the debate."

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WMR

Remember, though, that freedom is a two way street. If a person or private business chooses to associate only with vaccinated people, then that is their right as well, is it not?

Yes and no.
Yes it’s a two way street in that I won’t force you to not get “vaccinated” and you won’t force me to get “vaccinated”. Yes....you as well every other individual has the right to discriminate against who you choose to associate with on a personal level for any reason. If you are “vaccinated” and you choose to continue to live in fear that’s your choice I don’t think you’ll have the unwashed (non vaccinated) masses forcing themselves on you but it’s your choice who you want to associate with. I don’t know why you’d be afraid to associate with an non “vaccinated” individual since you’re presumably protected through your “vaccination” but ultimately it is your prerogative.

No....Business doesn’t get to decide what personal medical records of mine that they get to see and discriminate against. Does a business get to deny services to a drug addict or alcoholic? What about deciding that providing wheelchair access isn’t worth “associating” with the disabled? A veteran with PTSD? Trying to lump the personal free will argument in with who and what businesses can discriminate against is apples to walnuts.

Certain businesses like camps, private schools, etc, have long required proof of immunizations from participants. They don’t have any right to a person’s info but he has no right to their services. The concept of discrimination only applies to certain protected classes, including disabled persons, so the wheelchair bound dude is GTG. Hospitals often require certain immunizations as a condition of employment and it is not deemed discriminatory. The employee is free to work elsewhere. In practice, of course, most businesses will welcome anyone they can accommodate. They are there to make a profit so turning folks away is bad business.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

The "tone of the the debate."

LOL

Lotta scared pussies around here that suddenly think trusting the government and companies set to make BILLIONS with zero legal responsibility if things go wrong is a good idea.

Me, well, I've been doing high-risk, aerosolizing procedures on china flu patients for well over a year now. I've watched us go from basically killing people by treating it like ARDS to having effective treatments.

I've followed the numbers of our patient population closely. Despite the age and prevalence of co-morbidities, the vast, vast majority don't even require hospitalization.

Then I use critical thinking skills and ask myself if I really believe a member of the common cold family of virus's is going away????

Oh, and here's a hint: when .gov starts throwing out ethical standards and starts bribing/giving incentives to be vaccinated, something isn't on the up and up.

Do I think it's genocide, done purposefully by a shadow cabal? Not likely. But I do think it's fueled by greed and lots and lots of money.

I think that any incentives should be straight up cash, and involve signing not only the current EUA waiver, but a traditional trial study waiver and data release authorization.

But, hey, despite my proximity to literally hundreds of critically ill china flu patients, I'm still here. And like over half of Phizer's and Moderna's employees, I'll wait this out until there's actual long term data to assess.

In the end, you scared, human trials participants can call me "anti-vax" if you want. But you know that, in reality, I just weighed risk/reward and chose to be the control group.

I based that decision on data, absence of data, and personal observation of large numbers of obese, elderly, china flu patients. Most people taking part in this massive human trial did so based on what the media told them, and, considering the media's behavior of late, that's probably something to really think about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Yes and no.

Certain businesses like camps, private schools, etc, have long required proof of immunizations from participants. They don’t have any right to a person’s info but he has no right to their services. The concept of discrimination only applies to certain protected classes, including disabled persons, so the wheelchair bound dude is GTG. Hospitals often require certain immunizations as a condition of employment and it is not deemed discriminatory. The employee is free to work elsewhere. In practice, of course, most businesses will welcome anyone they can accommodate. They are there to make a profit so turning folks away is bad business.

Until .gov approves these vaccines for use, not emergency use, and allows liability for adverse effects, that's an apples to pears analogy.

EUA is not allowed if there are effective treatments available. Ask yourself why known effective treatments have not been standardized. Follow the money.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
As far as business goes...its kinda like when Amazon got forced to raise wages in New York.

I believe it was New York anyway.

They just threw a pile of money at lobbyists and got the min wage raised so everyone had to raise wages.

That way...no one was allowed to have a competitive advantage.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Great post Goalie. Thanks for the information and informative summation.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html

Watch the link. He is pretty rational and logical.

Every year in the US there are about 500 million doses of various vaccines administered with about 200 deaths. So far in the US there have been about 4000 deaths within three days after receiving one of the doses of a Covid vaccine and 10,000 in Europe. They stopped the swine flu vaccine after 25 deaths.

He takes the position that the whole pandemic was about the vaccine. Effective treatments were actively suppressed and the vaccines are being pimped in a way we’ve never seen before.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html

Watch the link. He is pretty rational and logical.

Every year in the US there are about 500 million doses of various vaccines administered with about 200 deaths. So far in the US there have been about 4000 deaths within three days after receiving one of the doses of a Covid vaccine and 10,000 in Europe. They stopped the swine flu vaccine after 25 deaths.

He takes the position that the whole pandemic was about the vaccine. Effective treatments were actively suppressed and the vaccines are being pimped in a way we’ve never seen before.

There's a video out there that shows, one after another, graphs of COVID-19 deaths on a time line. Almost without exception, the graph was trending downward, until the point where the "vaccines" began to be administered in that nation, and then there was (almost in every case) a jump up (many of them large jumps) in deaths from COVID-19.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Even if the vaccine is one hundred percent safe and effective, why push it so hard on people who have already had Covid? Why are they pushing it on kids?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Even if the vaccine is one hundred percent safe and effective, why push it so hard on people who have already had Covid? Why are they pushing it on kids?

Money, always follow the money for your answer

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Kids have more risk riding in the car to get a covid [bleep] than they do from covid.

No. Fuucking. Way. Kids should NOT be getting this until several years of data are out.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They’ve even been giving it to pregnant women.

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 19 invisible), 1,087 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,846
Posts18,517,426
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.