Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Great post Goalie. Thanks for the information and informative summation.

I just get frustrated with any discussion on this issue being dominated by fear.

If you are fat, old, diabetic and high risk, getting vaccinated probably isn't a bad idea. The vaccines ARE proven effective.

If you are low risk, in shape, and don't have tons of health issues, you should really weigh the risk/reward before doing it. The vaccines are NOT proven safe.

Businesses that didn't refuse service to people without a flu vaccine should STFU about verifying people having three China flu vax.

GB1

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by deflave

The "tone of the the debate."

LOL

Lotta scared pussies around here that suddenly think trusting the government and companies set to make BILLIONS with zero legal responsibility if things go wrong is a good idea.

Me, well, I've been doing high-risk, aerosolizing procedures on china flu patients for well over a year now. I've watched us go from basically killing people by treating it like ARDS to having effective treatments.

I've followed the numbers of our patient population closely. Despite the age and prevalence of co-morbidities, the vast, vast majority don't even require hospitalization.

Then I use critical thinking skills and ask myself if I really believe a member of the common cold family of virus's is going away????

Oh, and here's a hint: when .gov starts throwing out ethical standards and starts bribing/giving incentives to be vaccinated, something isn't on the up and up.

Do I think it's genocide, done purposefully by a shadow cabal? Not likely. But I do think it's fueled by greed and lots and lots of money.

I think that any incentives should be straight up cash, and involve signing not only the current EUA waiver, but a traditional trial study waiver and data release authorization.

But, hey, despite my proximity to literally hundreds of critically ill china flu patients, I'm still here. And like over half of Phizer's and Moderna's employees, I'll wait this out until there's actual long term data to assess.

In the end, you scared, human trials participants can call me "anti-vax" if you want. But you know that, in reality, I just weighed risk/reward and chose to be the control group.

I based that decision on data, absence of data, and personal observation of large numbers of obese, elderly, china flu patients. Most people taking part in this massive human trial did so based on what the media told them, and, considering the media's behavior of late, that's probably something to really think about.

No argument that the vast majority of COVID 19 patients will have mild symptoms or none at all. Lots of folks, and perhaps yourself, will have acquired some natural immunity from exposure to the virus itself. I would not call someone an “Anti-Vaxer” for declining a COVID vaccine. For many people, that may be a very reasonable choice.

Incidentally, do your observations give any indication of how effective the vaccines have been so far at preventing severe COVID 19 disease? It sounds like you have access to a mountain of data. Thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well said Goalie..

been hearing a lot of discussion of slo-jo cancelling Pompeo's invesigation into the origin and then being forced to reverse his path...

on the radio much has been made of the Lab or the wet market argument....
intentional or natural evolution...
intentional or accidental release...
but as they are only a few hundred yards apart might I propose this.....

so knowing a bit about how in the chinese culture breaking rules/law is fin as long as you don't get caught...
and an important part of life is joss/kharma/luck (akin to destiny)

say someone (unknowing) hard up for cash sold a dead research specimen in the wet market,

or

say it was intentional?

perhaps the chinese were testing what they could do to quell the revolt in Hong Kong,
or testing it for use in Taiwan
or for infecting and quarantine ing the islands in the south China Sea.

the chicoms would not think twice about the death toll....

in any case I think fauci knows more than he lets on...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Springcove
Great post Goalie. Thanks for the information and informative summation.

I just get frustrated with any discussion on this issue being dominated by fear.

If you are fat, old, diabetic and high risk, getting vaccinated probably isn't a bad idea. The vaccines ARE proven effective.

If you are low risk, in shape, and don't have tons of health issues, you should really weigh the risk/reward before doing it. The vaccines are NOT proven safe.

Businesses that didn't refuse service to people without a flu vaccine should STFU about verifying people having three China flu vax.

Sorry I didn’t see this post before asking my question above. Thanks for addressing it. I’ve seen data that shows good efficacy for the vaccines as well.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Except when it is not.

The last week of May I posted that my younger sister (she would have been 64 next week) was in ICU with Covid.

The Covid triggered one cascading systemic failure after another. She spent about five weeks in ICU and was transported from Walla Walla to Spokane Wa via air ambulance.

She died yesterday.

After spending what? At a published $4K/day for ICU care w/ ventilation.......somewhere approaching $150K in hospital bills?

All preventable with a free shot at any local pharmacy.

When her daughter was asked: "Have you guys been vaccinated?"
She answered: "No, we do not want to be tracked!"

"Oh, so you have destroyed your cell phone then?"

"Uh? What?"

Ignorance does abound!

I've not read the whole thread. I do not have the stomach for what I imagine is in some of it.

First, I am sorry for your loss. I have always said, it is a bad deal for the wrong group of people. No doubt it is a nasty bitch for the wrong demographic.

That being said, your statement that it could've been avoided with a free shot is absolutely incorrect. Vaccinated people are still catching the virus and some are ending up hospitalized. Recovered people are as well.

I believe anyone that is north of 60 with and side issues that could contribute to the lethality of the virus should be vaccinated.

That said, your anger at your sister and those who think like her is directed at the wrong crowd. It should be directed at those placed in power who lied repeatedly as we trudged through this experience. Those lies and backtracks and reversals are what have greatly contributed to the overt skepticism felt by many about the vaccine. That skepticism is not held solely by the right. There were a lot of people pre-election who publicly stated they had no desire to take the vaccine that "Trump helped develop".

Again, sorry for your loss IS. Hope your family is doing well.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most have made their decision and taken the shot or not,
but,,,
It won't be over until the KOOKS and the news STFU

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Even if the vaccine is one hundred percent safe and effective, why push it so hard on people who have already had Covid? Why are they pushing it on kids?

Kids have more risk riding in the car to get a covid [bleep] than they do from covid.

No. Fuucking. Way. Kids should NOT be getting this until several years of data are out.

Any reasonable society would follow that course. There's something very wrong.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Even if the vaccine is one hundred percent safe and effective, why push it so hard on people who have already had Covid? Why are they pushing it on kids?

Kids have more risk riding in the car to get a covid [bleep] than they do from covid.

No. Fuucking. Way. Kids should NOT be getting this until several years of data are out.

Any reasonable society would follow that course. There's something very wrong.

Exactly. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that’s something has been wrong with this whole pandemic from the start. It might be nothing more than money. But even at that, it’s incredibly evil because people will die who didn’t have to in the pursuit of the dollar. However, I personally believe it is a bit deeper than that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Exactly. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that’s something has been wrong with this whole pandemic from the start. It might be nothing more than money. But even at that, it’s incredibly evil because people will die who didn’t have to in the pursuit of the dollar. However, I personally believe it is a bit deeper than that.

More than just a bit.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The cognitive dissonance with this whole thing is unreal. The governments around the world turned it upside down for a virus that is 99.9 percent survivable. Now they are relentlessly pimping a vaccine, and getting to the point of making it compulsory, for this relatively benign condition.

You say the vaccine is safe? Okay, show me the five year data. That’s right, you don’t have any because it doesn’t exist. Okay, how about the two year data? Oh, none of that either? Alright, one year data? Well, wait a month or two, we’re getting that ready.

It’s all guesswork. The same people who want to take your guns, who are literally teaching kids to hate you and your kids with a critical race theory, and who are selling out your future to the Chinese are telling you that you need to take a vaccine against a 99.9 percent survivable condition “for your own good”. And if you don’t take it, then you not only are endangering yourself, but everyone else who is at risk from this 99.9 percent survivable condition.

Everyone has gone insane.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The cognitive dissonance with this whole thing is unreal. The governments around the world turned it upside down for a virus that is 99.9 percent survivable. Now they are relentlessly pimping a vaccine, and getting to the point of making it compulsory, for this relatively benign condition.

You say the vaccine is safe? Okay, show me the five year data. That’s right, you don’t have any because it doesn’t exist. Okay, how about the two year data? Oh, none of that either? Alright, one year data? Well, wait a month or two, we’re getting that ready.

It’s all guesswork. The same people who want to take your guns, who are literally teaching kids to hate you and your kids with a critical race theory, and who are selling out your future to the Chinese are telling you that you need to take a vaccine against a 99.9 percent survivable condition “for your own good”. And if you don’t take it, then you not only are endangering yourself, but everyone else who is at risk from this 99.9 percent survivable condition.

Everyone has gone insane.

Don't forget massive suppression of effective treatments as soon as it came out that a vaccine was on the way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They have all that data ready, just waiting to release it. You can’t release two year data unless it’s been two years.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by SandBilly

They have all that data ready, just waiting to release it. You can’t release two year data unless it’s been two years.

You figured all that out with no help?

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by SandBilly

You figured all that out with no help?

Nah, I watch Infowars. Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Most have made their decision and taken the shot or not,
but,,,
It won't be over until the KOOKS and the news STFU

I wish you fear mongering covtards would simply stop so we can get back to normal life. But useful idiots will be, well, useful

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
If memory serves me correctly Idaho Shooter you have been a fervent covtard from the beginning.......... congratulations you share the same thought process as liberal progressive Marxist....
Not an association I would want but you seem proud

I have recognized Covid as a potential threat to some peoples' health since the beginning.

If I have ever considered Covid any threat to National Security, it has not been since April of 20 when rate of transmission in America plateaued and began to decline.

I found the images of dead bodies stacked up in Italy and refrigerator trailers filling with dead in New York very concerning as any human would. And yes I was concerned with initial mathamatical projections, but was as able as any to recognize when the actual charts quit matching those projections.

Some of us are willing to function and make decisions based on data available. And some others function and make decisions based on the fantasies created in their own mind.

That I have any commonality in thought process with a liberal progressive Marxist, is simply another example of your delusional fantasies.

To claim that any elderly person in any but the finest of physical condition would not benefit from Trump's vaccine would be another delusion.

Talk about delusion? From what the evidence is showing folks who get the vaccine get the Covid at the same rate as the unvax population.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by irfubar
If memory serves me correctly Idaho Shooter you have been a fervent covtard from the beginning.......... congratulations you share the same thought process as liberal progressive Marxist....
Not an association I would want but you seem proud

I have recognized Covid as a potential threat to some peoples' health since the beginning.

If I have ever considered Covid any threat to National Security, it has not been since April of 20 when rate of transmission in America plateaued and began to decline.

I found the images of dead bodies stacked up in Italy and refrigerator trailers filling with dead in New York very concerning as any human would. And yes I was concerned with initial mathamatical projections, but was as able as any to recognize when the actual charts quit matching those projections.

Some of us are willing to function and make decisions based on data available. And some others function and make decisions based on the fantasies created in their own mind.

That I have any commonality in thought process with a liberal progressive Marxist, is simply another example of your delusional fantasies.

To claim that any elderly person in any but the finest of physical condition would not benefit from Trump's vaccine would be another delusion.

Talk about delusion? From what the evidence is showing folks who get the vaccine get the Covid at the same rate as the unvax population.

Source please? Thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'm coming in late to the conversation and only looked at the title. Covid 19. Automobile wrecks, pitbull bites and airplane crashes are "mostly harmless".

Good post.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'm coming in late to the conversation and only looked at the title. Covid 19. Automobile wrecks, pitbull bites and airplane crashes are "mostly harmless".

Good post.

And we take reasonable precautions to prevent them. Not over the top, paranoid shiit that destroys the economy......

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (01Foreman400, 35, 405winash, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 817 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,392
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.