Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 46 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 45 46
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Wow. Outstanding in every aspect. You knocked it OVER Landsdowne Street, my man (may have to look that one up wink ). Many thanks to you, and it's easy to see you live a damned good life. Which African country, by the way? Some very nice PG specimens. And the full-mount goat, I believe it is? Badass. This is kind of like how I envisioned some of the posts would be. Seriously, great input. Arigato gozaimasu, hontouni.

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Wow. Outstanding in every aspect. You knocked it OVER Landsdowne Street, my man (may have to look that one up wink ). Many thanks to you, and it's easy to see you live a damned good life. Which African country, by the way? Some very nice PG specimens. And the full-mount goat, I believe it is? Badass. This is kind of like how I envisioned some of the posts would be. Seriously, great input. Arigato gozaimasu, hontouni.

Didn’t McGwire hit one onto the turnpike on a hop during the 1999 HR Derby?

Last edited by Gooch_McGrundle; 05/25/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I did have to look up Landsdowne street, pretty cool and thanks for the compliment. The country in Africa was Botswana, and yes that is a Mountain Goat that I shot right here in Utah.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well Stubbs has been liking hanging out with me, Just kind of chilled last night with some fine home cooking my wife came up with. And then hung out in the man cave for a while!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Today he asked me if there was anything Utah was famous for so off we went on a little adventure up the canyon.

Stay tuned more to come!

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Great pictures guys!

I’ll get mine posted once my IT department is up and running. My wife spent ANOTHER week in the hospital with the same issue as a month ago, a ruptured appendicitis. The <incompetent> cucks, aka as doctors, didn’t remove her appendix the first time and told us that her chances of getting another appendicitis were the same as if she had never had a ruptured appendix.

I’m on a mission.....actually I’m on the warpath after watching my girl suffer twice from their ignorance.

I’ll definitely get the pictures and story posted.....eventually. Sorry for the delay but at least Stubbs is still getting the grand tour. He had a great time here and in Maui, that much I promise. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stubs is on vacation sightseeing and getting some up close personal time with game animals his ancestors had been part of taking.

Great pics !

Laffin, here.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aces, looking forward to some pics

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Aces, looking forward to some pics

You’ve certainly raised the bar Sir, great pictures, critters and cars. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, I hope your bride gets feeling better soon

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Great pictures guys!

I’ll get mine posted once my IT department is up and running. My wife spent ANOTHER week in the hospital with the same issue as a month ago, a ruptured appendicitis. The <incompetent> cucks, aka as doctors, didn’t remove her appendix the first time and told us that her chances of getting another appendicitis were the same as if she had never had a ruptured appendix.

I’m on a mission.....actually I’m on the warpath after watching my girl suffer twice from their ignorance.

I’ll definitely get the pictures and story posted.....eventually. Sorry for the delay but at least Stubbs is still getting the grand tour. He had a great time here and in Maui, that much I promise. 😁

Hope you get “satisfaction” and a big check. That’s awful.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great pictures guys!

Um, what hospital didn't remove a ruptured appendix????

I need to know so I never go there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Holy cow man.

LOL
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Good memory and correct. We locals will always have an asterisk next to his name and a few others who smacked balls onto & over the street where juicing was involved, though... ;/

Last edited by kamo_gari; 05/27/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Good memory and correct. We locals will always have an asterisk next to his name and a few others who smacked balls onto & over the street where juicing was involved.

Aaah, the good ol’ days when weight training with your brother meant take these pills and bend over for a shot of vitamin c.

McGwire was also an excellent golfer.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Looks like Stubbs would get bored fast hanging' around me. laugh

I doubt it. Probably enjoy the sights and rural AG stuff, as well as being able to take a break from being bounced around in a dark box with no clue where he's going to land next. Kind like being the sawed-off version of a gun/human trafficking cargo deal. Tell you what; you write your pal GG and get him to explain his side of the story. Then post it verbatim. You do that and you too can be a host/player. Sound fai9 t9 y9u?

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Great pictures guys!

OH! Way cool! After our quick back & forth when you had him but were forced to deal w/much more important family stuff I was under the impression that the HI trip was cancelled. My boy actually made it to a Pacific island paradise while in your care? Well sheeit, that makes the lil' mangled fella's papa swell with pride. I told that gummer that no one would ever hurt him again, and that even his crippled up, horrific appearance wouldn't matter one bit with the good men who volunteered to foster him. I had some serious doubts that was true but that's what I said during my last pep talk before shipping him off to Geno and his Gulag 13. Nice surprisee!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stubbs got to do a little swimming with the dogs yesterday and had fun even though the water is still a little cool.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We went and visited Saltair and the Great Salt Lake today.

Page 16 of 46 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 38 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,892
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.