Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another one that doesn't comprehend fact from fiction

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty sure we know most the facts about what Covid is capable of doing, except what they’ve faked to make it look worse than it is as far as numbers. The only facts we don’t have are about your vaccine but you keep telling yourself you’re 100 percent right

~Molɔ̀ːn LabĂ© SkĂœla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH

Again:

1. Do you think the China flu was well handled by the CDC?

2. Do you think it was wise to destroy our economy by shutting everything down instead of having high-risk people isolate and use precautions while keeping things open?

I'll add

3. Why should an EUA vaccine even be given when effective treatments are available? The CDC, pre-china flu, did not allow for any EUA at all if effective treatments were available.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Pretty sure we know most the facts about what Covid is capable of doing, except what they’ve faked to make it look worse than it is as far as numbers. The only facts we don’t have are about your vaccine but you keep telling yourself you’re 100 percent right

I read what info I could find, weighed it for me and made my choice, everyone should do the same for themselves, and I have said that several times here in this forum...

It's obvious some will still not comprehend that, and misstate whats been said, continue to say things wrong because they are 100% right by not getting vaccinated and say anyone who has is an idiot coerced by bad press, Bill Gates or the Gooberment

Telling some people here is akin to pissing into the wind and not expecting to get your feet wet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
goalie, question for you ?

I talked to my first Covid victim yesterday. He’s my neighbor. I saw oxygen being delivered to his house a week, or so ago. Hmmm, not good, I figured.

He was out taking a slow walk yesterday.

I asked him what was up with the O2 tanks being delivered? He said he got his first shot of Covid juice, then 3 days later got really sick. He went in and tested positive.

He then continued to get worse. He said he doesn’t remember too much about the ordeal.

I guess he had talked to his brother in CO after he tested positive and his brother sensed something was a wrong and called for our cops to do a welfare check. Doug, our cop determined my neighbor was in bad shape and called for medical.

Neighbor spent 2 weeks in our small town hospital. Said again, he doesn’t remember much, being so out of it.

Docs said his lung capacity is at 40%, right now...Doc said they don’t know enough info about how long it could take for his lungs to get back to where they were...Maybe a year, guessing, he said.

I’m maybe 4’ft away from him, no mask, unvaxed....And, not worried !

He’s 56 years old and in decent shape.

My question is...If this vax is supposed to work. Why’d he get hammered by this flu bug after getting his first shot ?

đŸŠ«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Again:

2. Do you think it was wise to destroy our economy by shutting everything down instead of having high-risk people isolate and use precautions while keeping things open?

I'll add

3. Why should an EUA vaccine even be given when effective treatments are available? The CDC, pre-china flu, did not allow for any EUA at all if effective treatments were available.

Sometimes it might be onery to poke the monkey thru the bars with a stick but it can be fun

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Getting the shot then getting the disease appears to be bad juju in terms of inflammation.

We're flying blind with a lot of this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Getting the shot then getting the disease appears to be bad juju in terms of inflammation.

We're flying blind with a lot of this.

Copy...

đŸŠ«

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again:

I'll add

Sometimes it might be onery to poke the monkey thru the bars with a stick but it can be fun

Cool.

Now people know to not take you seriously.

Enjoy being a freaking covtard pussy, and good day.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I talked to my first Covid victim yesterday. He’s my neighbor. I saw oxygen being delivered to his house a week, or so ago. Hmmm, not good, I figured.

I asked him what was up with the O2 tanks being delivered? He said he got his first shot of Covid juice, then 3 days later got really sick. He went in and tested positive.

He then continued to get worse. He said he doesn’t remember too much about the ordeal.

I guess he had talked to his brother in CO after he tested positive and his brother sensed something was a wrong and called for our cops to do a welfare check. Doug, our cop determined my neighbor was in bad shape and called for medical.

Neighbor spent 2 weeks in our small town hospital. Said again, he doesn’t remember much, being so out of it.

Docs said his lung capacity is at 40%, right now...Doc said they don’t know enough info about how long it could take for his lungs to get back to where they were...Maybe a year, guessing, he said.

My question is...If this vax is supposed to work. Why’d he get hammered by this flu bug after getting his first shot ?

đŸŠ«

Fugk, you Oregonians are weird.

Try minding your own fugkin' business.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Again:

I'll add

Cool.

Now people know to not take you seriously.

Enjoy being a freaking covtard pussy, and good day.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I'll say it again.

I HOPE NONE OF YOU ANTIVAXERS GET COVID SHOTS OR ANY OTHER IMMUNIZATION. REFUSE ALL MEDICAL CARE OF ANY KIND.

Mother Earth could use about a 6 billion hoomin reduction. YOU can be among the FIRST

OR maybe Sparrows will remember their glorious past and return as these to cull silly upright apes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

đŸŠ«

Fugk, you Oregonians are weird.

Try minding your own fugkin' business.

I didn’t ask why you and BobbyBrownButt fĂŒck.

I’m trying to do better.

LOL

đŸŠ«

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Again:

I'll add

ook, hoo hoo hoo hoo, oo oo oo,

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I’m trying to do better.

LOL

đŸŠ«

Speaking of butt-fguks...

How's Kingston?

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again:

I'll add

ook, hoo hoo hoo hoo, oo oo oo,

This type of response to a few simple, relevant questions makes someone seem liked a low IQ simpleton, but I don't think it's who you think it is.

wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’m trying to do better.

LOL

đŸŠ«

Speaking of butt-fguks...

How's Kingston?

LOL

MIA

Heard he’s on his way to Florida to take a dump on your front yard.

đŸ˜đŸŠ«

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

MIA

đŸ˜đŸŠ«

Amazed to hear he still has a colon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

MIA

đŸ˜đŸŠ«

Amazed to hear he still has a colon.

He doesn’t....Hence, the shütting problem.

You got any beer?

đŸŠ«

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least 700lh has Larry Root on his side..... that's somethin.... wink

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

237 members (160user, 12344mag, 338rcm, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 27 invisible), 1,149 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,442
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.