Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by deflave
The local news sources in Montana are some of the most corrupt and sorry sonsabitches you can find. If they support the unions you won’t hear anything negative about the union.

Thats all over the US honestly. Here in south central PA you get a couple gunshot stories...maybe a Amish buggy hit by some retard txting and driving...but its mostly USA Today BS with the local station branding. Hearst, Sinclair....commie news sources.

I don’t know how long you lived in Montana but the local news sources there were nothing like I’d ever witnessed before.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Barkoff
What I see on this thread, is a whole lot of people acting like democrats.

Negotiations are a two way street, how come everybody wants the blame the nurses for walking off the job, and not hospital administrators?

If the hospital negotiators say “that’s our final offer, and we are walking away from the table, how is it they don’t bore 50% fault for the walkout?

I mean this is pure Nancy Pelosi, the republicans don’t care about the children!

It is a two way street when talks break down

I don’t know who is right or who is wrong, I have no idea what the nurses are really asking for, nor was I at the negotiating table, who was reasonable and who wasn’t. Many of you decided that as soon as you saw the word “union”.

I guess the heroes didn’t want to work the frontline that day.

LOL

Buncha sorry ass mother fugkers.

And I guess the administrators were ok with it.

The administrators found a way to keep the hospital operational.

So no, they were not “ok with it.”

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I didn’t leave anything out lol. I’m not going to write a book. But neither am I going to lie or shade things to suit my argument.

Believe what you like, but my posts stand as I wrote them. I do loathe unions, no secret. And I sure as fugk don’t need to bullshidt to cast them in a bad light.

Put on your red cape and defend away.

You did leave a bunch out and did shed negative light on the nurses. You made it seem the nurses didnt give 2 schits about the patients when the fact is a lot not only worked with the union to forgo their duty to strike so they could tend to their patients they also worked on non scheduled days. Straight from Logan Healths mouth, with many thanks to the nurses contributions.

Im not taking sides at the moment, I wanna see facts, and yours didnt pan out in 30 secs in googling.

You ever think maybe those are the nurses that don’t want to unionize?

You ever think SEIU wanted some nurses back in to not only take the heat off their activities but also get ears on the floor?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You ever think SEIU wanted some nurses back in to not only take the heat off their activities but also get ears on the floor?

Speaking of ears to the floor...

How many do you have in Kalispell?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can anyone here tell us what the nurses were asking for?
NOPE.

More and more hospitals are importing nurses from Philippine nurse farms, paying their way to America in order to pay less, and guess what?
You think the cost of treatment will fall? NOPE
Will administration bonuses go up? YEP.

My wife has worked at a hospital for 25 years as a medical transcriber. When she started there were twenty five transcribers, today there are THREE.

Most of the work is now sent to outside sources, the doctors hate it, advocate against it, administration couldn’t give two schitts.

Serious mistakes on transcribed reports can cause a serious problem for doctors, hospital does not care about the doctors objecting to the new practice, less in wages, more in bonuses, that’s the game!

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
There's unions and then there's unions.

I discussed a couple days ago about our promotional language.
Aptitude
Job Performance
Attendance

Seniority comes into the discussion only to break ties between two equally qualified candidates.

And what is this talk about being paid only what the least capable in your job classification is getting? Is ours the only Union in the world to embrace merit raises. I have not been paid at my job classification in over thirty years.

Around our factory, taking on extra duties and responsibilities earns extra rewards.

Our Union Officers do not stand in the way of the company, when it comes to discipline or discharge of employees who deserve those actions.

Corporate Officers have told our Union negotiating team they prefer to have someone who can speak for the body when it comes time to correlate benefit and wage packages.

The only thing not to like about our organization is that it is affiliated with the International. And a portion of our dues goes to support Democrat Agendas and Democrat candidates.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I didn’t leave anything out lol. I’m not going to write a book. But neither am I going to lie or shade things to suit my argument.

Believe what you like, but my posts stand as I wrote them. I do loathe unions, no secret. And I sure as fugk don’t need to bullshidt to cast them in a bad light.

You did leave a bunch out and did shed negative light on the nurses. You made it seem the nurses didnt give 2 schits about the patients when the fact is a lot not only worked with the union to forgo their duty to strike so they could tend to their patients they also worked on non scheduled days. Straight from Logan Healths mouth, with many thanks to the nurses contributions.

Im not taking sides at the moment, I wanna see facts, and yours didnt pan out in 30 secs in googling.

You ever think maybe those are the nurses that don’t want to unionize?

I'll bet those nurses will choose to forgo any economic gains that the barging team secures...

250 out of 650 doesn't a majority make.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Can anyone here tell us what the nurses were asking for?
NOPE.

More and more hospitals are importing nurses from Philippine nurse farms, paying their way to America in order to pay less, and guess what?
You think the cost of treatment will fall? NOPE
Will administration bonuses go up? YEP.

My wife has worked at a hospital for 25 years as a medical transcriber. When she started there were twenty five transcribers, today there are THREE.

Most of the work is now sent to outside sources, the doctors hate it, advocate against it, administration couldn’t give two schitts.

Serious mistakes on transcribed reports can cause a serious problem for doctors, hospital does not care about the doctors objecting to the new practice, less in wages, more in bonuses, that’s the game!

I think they were asking to be better recognized as heroes working on the frontline.

18 months of blathering schit like that can cause entitlement.

Even in bum fugk nowhere.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Our Union Officers do not stand in the way of the company, when it comes to discipline or discharge of employees who deserve those actions.

Who determines if they deserved it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In 30 years in the teamsters I learned this, if you do not have the support of your fellow workers, there is nothing the unions can do to save your job if you are a lousy employee. They may prolong it, but eventually the company can rid themselves of you.

Every employee I saw get fired deserved it, many employees that go to arbitration and get their jobs back, never should have been fired.

Do you all even know who sits on a grievance board? 50% of those sitting in judgement are management from other companies in the same field.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Mmmmm no.

But keep swinging.

If I said the sun rose today, do I also need to say it set before I reference it rising again tomorrow? Or can it be inferred? If I make mention of tomorrow’s sunrise without first speaking of today’s sunset did I deny it happened? Or can you fugking assume that not every single nurse in the hospital was for the union and that they whole place wasn’t staffed by “scabs”?

If you can move beyond word games please do. I’ll not hold my breath. You don’t like the SEIU but jump on your pony and ride forth to defend their honor. Solidarity brother!

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
In 30 years in the teamsters I learned this, if you do not have the support of your fellow workers, there is nothing the unions can do to save your job if you are a lousy employee. They may prolong it, but eventually the company can rid themselves of you.

Every employee I saw get fired deserved it, many employees that go to arbitration and get their jobs back, never should have been fired.

Do you all even know who sits on a grievance board? 50% of those sitting in judgement are management from other companies in the same field.

Tell us more, professor.

I’ve never dealt with these things.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Who determines if they deserved it?

Grievance board, 50% of which are management personnel from other companies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Tell us more, professor.

I’m trying, but you are too obtuse, set in your preconceived notions, few of which are based in any kind of experience or knowledge, rather based in blather.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

None...at the moment. If I PERSONALLY gave 2 schits I could have all the info I needed by days end now that I know which hospital and union. But I dont. Thing about unions, they stick together and if youre "in", it doesnt take that much to get the right contact and get all the info you need.

Travis, do you realize how schitty things get during negotiations? Do you realize what people will do to get the help they need to get the upper hand? Im Teamster, PACE(which merged with USW) and USW. Ive seen schit you could never in a million years imagine. Management and union deeds. This situation seems very tame at the moment, and I doubt itll rise to anything other than mundane.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Tell us more, professor.

I’m trying, but you are too obtuse, set in your preconceived notions, few of which are based in any kind of experience or knowledge, rather based in blather.

I’m being obtuse because you and others sound like dumb schits.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

None...at the moment. If I PERSONALLY gave 2 schits I could have all the info I needed by days end now that I know which hospital and union. But I dont. Thing about unions, they stick together and if youre "in", it doesnt take that much to get the right contact and get all the info you need.

Travis, do you realize how schitty things get during negotiations? Do you realize what people will do to get the help they need to get the upper hand? Im Teamster, PACE(which merged with USW) and USW. Ive seen schit you could never in a million years imagine. Management and union deeds. This situation seems very tame at the moment, and I doubt itll rise to anything other than mundane.

Calm down.

My dad was a lifelong Teamster. But he never voted for liberal fugk sticks and he never defended the stupidity that the OP is about.

I’m not anti-union by any stretch. I’m anti-stupid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Tell us more, professor.

Don’t like it when faced with fact over preconceived blather?
Sorry if that brings you down.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Tell us more, professor.

Don’t like it when faced with fact over preconceived blather?
Sorry if that brings you down.

I mean what do you do besides living in the Campfire running your mouth, insulting people, acting wise in your ways?
You bring nothing to the site other than your cheery disposition.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What facts have you brought to the table?

LOL

Your wife worked in a hospital and you’re a union nut? Fugkin bravo buddy.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (160user, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.