Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Wow, a chassis....never seen one of those before 🙄

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

There's ZERO need for you to reiterate the HILARITY of your "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Keep adding those countless,yet very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! Folks are “learning” so much!!! Please keep it up..

PS, it’s time for a fish pic or a bear that looks like it’s been hit with a flame thrower!! 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Pardon my unrivaled effect on Sales,if only due to a quick critique in passing and to your perpetual chagrin and countless yet very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you Melting Maidens,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you gals can "afford" to "contribute". No wonder you MUST steal pics?!? Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for Trying,Whining,Melting and Crying.

Undoubtedly,you Whining CLUELESS Kchunts,are "responsible" for a "bunch" of scope "Sales".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hog neck, after multiple states, and countries hunter annually, I’ve yet to see one of “your” scopes in the field. Haha

Matter of fact I don’t know (1) person without affiliation to 24 hr that owns one of “your” scopes!!! Those swfa sure are something else!! 😂😂 it is funny you were swooning the attributes of leupold long after swfa was brought to the table, and that’s a fact. I’d be willing to bet there are 100,000 leupolds being used for every 1 pile of shiit swfa. Just sayin

As mentioned before, you’re at the stage in the game, where the girth of your throat is of way more concern than other folks wares!! Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
PS I love “stealing “ pics of you!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I’d be willing to bet there are 100,000 leupolds being used for every 1 pile of shiit swfa.

All kidding aside,isn't SWFA scopes just a mildly upgraded Tasco?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

There's NO need for you to keep "justifying" your incredibly long list,of very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As simply stated: "The less you "know","do" and "see",the "better" Reupold is.". Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". No wonder you MUST steal pics?!? Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts for Trying,Whining,Melting and Crying.

Undoubtedly,you Whining CLUELESS Kchunts,are "responsible" for a "bunch" of scope "Sales".

Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!! Those $300 steaming piles of shiit sure are popular with the killin crowd!!! Love the svelte ergos, stellar glass as well!!! You’re gargling, hook the c pap back up!!! Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Willto
I’d be willing to bet there are 100,000 leupolds being used for every 1 pile of shiit swfa.

All kidding aside,isn't SWFA scopes just a mildly upgraded Tasco?

Pretty much, bigger and clunkier, and probably worse optics

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

I'm rather at ease in musing Scope Mechanics and will happily grant you the stage,to "explain" your uncontrollable Emotions and fhuqking outright STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No fhuqking wonder you MUST steal pics,words and punctuation?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Perhaps some day,you'll get to "see" your FIRST sound rifle and scope? Though rather unlikely,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". As simply stated: "The less you "know","do" and "see",the "better" Reupold is.". Hint. LAUGHING! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Trying,Whining,Melting and Crying.

Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat, speed up the responses I’m mowing my lawn. What year was the last time you mowed you lazy cull? Haha

PS, you can stop the cut and paste on your last part of your speech, when talking to me, it’s singular not plural dumb dumb! 👍🖕🏿😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deerslayer6837
When did it start and why?

Thank You for starting this debacle !!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
recently won a firearm co alpine supreme rifle in 30/06 in an auction, it is wearing an old leupols 8x scope i believe, so will be my first time owning a leupold scope, will be interesting to see how it does.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Partsman
recently won a firearm co alpine supreme rifle in 30/06 in an auction, it is wearing an old leupols 8x scope i believe, so will be my first time owning a leupold scope, will be interesting to see how it does.

You won't catch any fish with that thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did we reach the end?

Stick and Jud are friends now?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Higginez
Did we reach the end?

Not until they are done circling and smelling each other’s ass.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
Originally Posted by Higginez
Did we reach the end?

Not until they are done circling and smelling each other’s ass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only to the chagrin of Crying Karens the World over,there are no Emotions housed within a scope. They are Mechanical devices and as such goes,not all are "equal",nor even close. Hint.

A scope gives zero fhuqks,nor does it "know" which zipcode it will be applied within. Hopping Fences,scooting in Golf Carts and ambling to The Glue Factory,while apparently VERY Emotional for some,assuredly is not for Mechanical Devices. In a single outing,I got to see (3) NIB Reupolds fail and never attain zero,let alone track or repeat. I may have mentioned "Toldjaso" to someone. Hint.(grin)

Round count has been and will always be the bane of Optics and it's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't. Karens bruise easily and factor lotsa "reasons" how/why not shooting,is somehow an "advantage". Those Emotional connections are funnier than fhuqk,but do not begin to scratch the surface of Mechanics. Hell...we even get something called "weather" here and the mere mention or sight of a raindrop will get Karens reliably freaking the fhuqk out(it's raining now). Simply conjoin actual trigger time,with actual USE,add a wee bit of weather and Optics are anything but "subjective". Mechanics are what matter and the rest is simply Fluff. Hint.

Then of course,not all Rifles are "equal",nor close. Same goes Mounting Systems,if only obviously,none of which is "subjective". The astute get it,cut checks in accordance and connect dots by default. Newbs are in a tough spot,because there's more than a few Makes/Models to sort and if only quantified obliviously by all the Melting Snowflakes,it's tough to find someone who actually shoots and understands what do what and more importantly WHY. That's a tough way to connect dots and on the average,Mechanics are botched horribly and with a budget that woulda more than done same. It's THE dirtiest of tricks,for the CLUELESS to "lead" Newbs. Hint.

For Whining fhuqking reasons,that I will NEVER understand,turrets are VERY "scary" to Karens. Despite the simplistic fact that ALL scopes MUST adjust to arrange a zero(most internally/some external),a means of reliably arranging same,is HORRIFYING to Karens. Does that mean EVERY scope with a turret,has stalwart internals,to bolster Mechanics? Nope. Even Reupold have turrets. So if only again,Make/Model more than "matters". Hint.

While a turret can be seen with the nekked eye,internal Mechanics simply can NOT. The reticle can certainly be pinpointed,prior to purchase and rest assured,not all is "equal" there or even fhuqking close. Same goes the proposed adjustment range/values of said internal Mechanics. While many wares are billed to do "X",as per individual adjustment value and adjustment range,not all is "equal" there or even fhuqking close. Reupold states LOTS of schit,that is nowhere near Reality,as simplistic Mechanics go. That Snake Oil is their bread & butter and because Karens don't shoot,or have wares sound enough to quantify,let alone put a scratch on something or see a raindrop,it's all "good". The less you "know","do" and "see",the "better" Reupold is. Those Facts reliably hurt the VERY Tender Feelers of Snowflakes. Scopes are Mechanical devices,not Emotional devices,to the chagrin of Crying Karens everywhere. Hint.

Simply add an etched reticle that is graduated in lineal angular values,which ACTUALLY correspond with internal adjustment Mechanics. Then denote same with a turret marked in accordance and dots connect by default. That the internal Mechanics are bombproof and unrivaled in their gross adjustment,will change the way one thinks about scopes. There's no tapping,whirling past and backing up,guessing on what's going to happen next or any other of the Reupold Mainstay Bullschit. Take a scope out of the box,mount it with goods of repute,boresight,shoot paper and simply adjust as per what the reticle plainly states,to correlate POA/POI. Done. (1) fhuqking shot. That's it. Simply zero turrets and you are there. Such things are more than a little "telling" about Mechanics. Hint.

So rest fhuqking ASSURED,I'm always more than happy to dangle slack on the rope and let Crying Karens give it their Emotional all,while skirting Mechanics. I simply shoot it all and then some,which they can't begin to fathom. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 23 of 57 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,700
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.