Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Why does slappy hamster seem like a Muslim going on about infidels?

Well it’s because he’s an idiot…

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by OldHat
Christ also told us to judge but to do it righteously. “Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” (Joh 7:24 ESV)The context of Mat 7:1 is telling us not to be a hypocrite. “You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." (Mat 7:5 ESV)Paul was very judgmental when the situation required it.
He (Paul) did make it crystal clear that he had no business judging ANYBODY outside of the church. How many times have we seen ‘Christians’ judge non-Christians for not acting like Christians...? Why would a ‘Christian’ expect a non-Christian to act like a Christian...? Why would a Christian be critical and berating to a non-Christian for not acting like a Christian...? Apostle Paul said “what business is it of mine to judge those outside of the church...?” Why would a Christian judge outsiders for not embracing the values of something they’ve never signed up for in the first place...?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."
(Gal 1:8-9 ESV)

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Searching for the truth is important to me. So far my most significant enlightenment is learning to recognize what I don't KNOW. So far the old DO Unto Others etc. seems to about cover all societal situations and is the basis for my personal morality.

When I am out in nature I often feel in contact with a reality that doesn't need a name but includes me. Some might call that spirituality because they find titles important.

If you don't know something you can't know you don't know it.

What do you mean "feel" ... like chill bumps? I don't see how that is spiritual.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Springcove

I think he reminds me of Unger off the original The Longest Yard.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
There’s a guy that sits along the highway with a huge cross and smiles and waves at every passing car around here. I always envision him when I read Happy’s posts

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
There’s a guy that sits along the highway with a huge cross and smiles and waves at every passing car around here. I always envision him when I read Happy’s posts

I always think of a secret door in his bedroom floor that leads down wood stairs to a holding cell.

🦫

PS

Ask Slummy about skinned lampshades or your sig line

LOL

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Why do you guys remind me of closet mormons?
If you want to go for it, go for it.

I'll stick with my Bible while the bends has delusional persecution complexes of us meanie christians.
Comfort him that there's a safe space where he can feel like nobody will try to persecute him

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/13/21.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
😁😁

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

So, did you watch the video that answered all of your questions?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Why do you guys remind me of closet mormans?
If you want to go for it, go for it.

I'll stick with my Bible while the bends has delusional persecution complexes of us meanie christians.
Comfort him that there's a safe space where he can feel like nobody will try to persecute him

Keep trying dumbass because every time you post you prove what an idiot you truly are.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Happy camper, you don’t come across as very happy...but before you accuse me of being a closet “morman” (check your spelling)...I am a Mormon. How’s that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."(Gal 1:8-9 ESV)
People who are outside the church are not accountable to the church, and they are not accountable to the church's standards. The church has no business judging people outside the church. They’re supposed to love others, and stop judging outsiders...as Apostle Paul said..."What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church...?" He didn't expect non-Jesus followers to behave like Jesus followers. He expected Jesus followers to behave like Jesus followers.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord

TIL that L Ron Hubbard believed that tomatoes feel pain and that - if it is quiet enough - you can hear them scream when they are sliced

I just murdered two homegrown ones for lunch.

Gonna kill another later.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Happy camper, you don’t come across as very happy...but before you accuse me of being a closet “morman” (check your spelling)...I am a Mormon. How’s that?

He’s an idiot so expect things like that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
When I am out in nature I often feel in contact with a reality that doesn't need a name but includes me.
word

Fuggin Euell Gibbons.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hilarious to be judged by an idiot who can’t even spell.🤣🤣

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mbogo2106
Hilarious to be judged by an idiot who can’t even spell.🤣🤣

What “judging “?

Points of view, maybe?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by slumlord

TIL that L Ron Hubbard believed that tomatoes feel pain and that - if it is quiet enough - you can hear them scream when they are sliced

I just murdered two homegrown ones for lunch.

Gonna kill another later.

OMG!!!

BE CAREFUL. TOOT!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
When I am out in nature I often feel in contact with a reality that doesn't need a name but includes me.
word
Fuggin Euell Gibbons.
He was a Quaker. He said he became a Quaker because it was the only group he could join without pretending to have beliefs that he didn't have, or concealing beliefs that he did have.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mormonism is a cult, and Joseph Smith was their prophet. In fact, Smith egotistically took his role a step further and claimed to be the “Spirit of Prophecy”.

The Mormons and other long-term cults, or lifestyle cults (Jehovah Witnesses and 7th Day Adventists) have their own embellished biblical writings, their own diet, and their own culture.

These cults operate in opposition to Christian beliefs. Mormons don’t believe Jesus is fully God. Mormons believe in Aryanism, which involves the denial of the deity of Jesus. Jesus was God Himself, not a created son of God. Other cuktic groups (7th Day Adventists) believe that as well. If one of the Godhead is considered inferior to the others, or created by one of them, you don’t have a real Trinity. Jesus is God Almighty in human flesh. John 1:1, 8:58, 10:30

Mormons don’t believe hell is a place of everlasting punishment. (Scripture says it is.)

Some Mormons believe Jesus and Lucifer are brothers.

They believe in 3 levels of heaven: the lowest level is for good Christians outside their church. The middle level is only for baptized members of their church. The top level is for the Mormons that live up the standards of their church. and include things like lifestyle habits (no caffeine, etc), participation in meetings and services, etc. A bishop hands out temple passes, and members can’t participate in temple services without the pass. It is those Mormons who take part in temple services who get the top level of heaven.

Mormonism is completely based on works for salvation, instead of by grace through faith.

On the surface, they are nice, look okay, and act okay. A lot of them probably don’t even realize they’re putting their trust in something that is not real. The deception is powerful and real. Deception works. That’s how cults work.

Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,015
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.