Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Speed kills. Who’d have thought.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
LIEberals talking about firearms, is like me talking about Quantum Physics. I DON'T talk about Quantum Physics!

Anyone that remembers the "Black Talon" fiasco, as someone at Winchester marketing did a GREAT job. Nickel cases with graphite black looking bullets, in a black box, with "talons"........ OOOOHHHH, "Evil ammo". Now, Ranger SXT (or something like that), a tan box with a Texas style Lawman badge logo....... "Kind hollow points".

All the PROPAGANDA (can't call it News, because that would have to be honest & subjective) on TV, radio and the internet refers to "Gun Violence", so.... drunk drivers would be "car violence", and obesity is caused by "rogue spoons". God forbid we should blame idiotic/violent humans for their own actions, lets blame the inanimate object!

I have cut off all the LIEberals in my personal life, and will continue to do so, there is too much of a moral/idealogical chasm for me to keep any Leftists in my life.

The LIEberal ideal of being able to pick up a piece of poop by the "clean" end!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just glad they didn't talk bad about ar-14's. wink

G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by TomT
LIEberals talking about firearms, is like me talking about Quantum Physics. I DON'T talk about Quantum Physics!

Anyone that remembers the "Black Talon" fiasco, as someone at Winchester marketing did a GREAT job. Nickel cases with graphite black looking bullets, in a black box, with "talons"........ OOOOHHHH, "Evil ammo". Now, Ranger SXT (or something like that), a tan box with a Texas style Lawman badge logo....... "Kind hollow points".

All the PROPAGANDA (can't call it News, because that would have to be honest & subjective) on TV, radio and the internet refers to "Gun Violence", so.... drunk drivers would be "car violence", and obesity is caused by "rogue spoons". God forbid we should blame idiotic/violent humans for their own actions, lets blame the inanimate object!

I have cut off all the LIEberals in my personal life, and will continue to do so, there is too much of a moral/idealogical chasm for me to keep any Leftists in my life.

The LIEberal ideal of being able to pick up a piece of poop by the "clean" end!

I have no idea if this is the truth but supposedly Winchester name them SXT for a reason. Per a Winchester rep at the last NRA show I attended, SXT stood for Same Exact Thing as a way of flipping off the media and their role in creating the panic.

Side note: I personally saw the X-ray of the first Black Talon human casualty. Happened in my county during a domestic situation. Guy had a knife to his wife’s throat , ignored commands to drop the knife. Einstein makes a motion like he was beginning to slit her. One round to his head and it was lights out. The X-ray clearly showed it was, indeed, a BT. Angled through the brain and stopped under the scalp on the off side. Winchester contacted the a sheriff’s department for a copy of the X-ray and coroner’s report, as it was indeed the first. My close friend was the sheriff...that’s how I got to see it.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Wait ‘ti” they see what an AR-16 can do,

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I knew something was up when I brought my 84 YO mother over for dinner from her in-law apartment. She asked me is I owned an AR-15, and then gave an exasperated gasp when I told her yes. She's my bell weather on what the latest push from the lamestream media is, as she spends most of her day with the TV on and is at the mercy of whatever it is that they're trying to spoon feed the masses.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Isn't 9mm AR15 ammo as well?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Jeeze

Dont tell them what a 30/06 will do to a 100 lb deer.

When that "high powered" AR15 ammo crap comes on TV I look at my wife and say I wonder what they'd say about my deer/elk hunting rifles?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CBS = Communist Broadcasting System.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Isn't 9mm AR15 ammo as well?

I think you’re right. I’ll check MSNBC’s website to confirm.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 260madman
Speed kills. Who’d have thought.

hahaha! laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
CBS = Communist Broadcasting System.

L.W.

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Jeeze

Dont tell them what a 30/06 will do to a 100 lb deer.

When that "high powered" AR15 ammo crap comes on TV I look at my wife and say I wonder what they'd say about my deer/elk hunting rifles?

You mean high powered sniper rifle.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And It wasn't but a few years ago trauma surgeons practicing in NYC hospitals stated on a TV interview that well beyond any other type of injuries that the single most devastating and difficult to treat injuries they encountered day in and day out were caused by baseball bats...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A 12 gauge shotgun blast at close range is more devastating than a 223 round. A big game caliber from a rifle is also more devastating than a .223 round.

However, it’s irrelevant. The second amendment was written to ensure that the citizens would be able to fight against tyranny and be able to stand up against the military and police. The best weapon for this purpose is a semiautomatic rifle ie AR15s, AKs ie assault rifles. The truth is that rifles are used in only 2% of all murders. The truth is that the only reason progressive fascists want to ban them is that they are the best tool to resist the tyranny they want to impose.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ConradCA
A 12 gauge shotgun blast at close range is more devastating than a 223 round. A big game caliber from a rifle is also more devastating than a .223 round.

However, it’s irrelevant. The second amendment was written to ensure that the citizens would be able to fight against tyranny and be able to stand up against the military and police. The best weapon for this purpose is a semiautomatic rifle ie AR15s, AKs ie assault rifles. The truth is that rifles are used in only 2% of all murders. The truth is that the only reason progressive fascists want to ban them is that they are the best tool to resist the tyranny they want to impose.

This is spot on. The goal is to try and disarm us. Don't forget that they also consider your scoped deer rifle as a "sniper rifle" The scoped "deer rifle" actually should be just as if not more feared by tyrants.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Little Marco Agrees completely with Bill O'Reilly's "talking points" about registering all "Heavy Weapons" (AR 15 and AK47s)

Coupla phags.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Originally Posted by ConradCA

This is spot on. The goal is to try and disarm us. Don't forget that they also consider your scoped deer rifle as a "sniper rifle" The scoped "deer rifle" actually should be just as if not more feared by tyrants.

They are. Shivers up their spines

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I bet there aren't too many trauma surgeons who've treated a 257 Weatherby shooting an 87 grain Hornady wound.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
An AR is far more destructive than a ruger ranch rifle in a leftists mind because they see everything in terms of color.

I'll bet these days they'd really openly hate a gun in snow camo the most because it's the narrative but really as is their tradition they'll always hate the AR because of its most common color. That's how everything has always been with the left.

They should see what my 45/70 guide gun with a 300g HP at 2100 fps does to a block of ballistic gel. I lost an entire block to 1 shot.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 06/14/21.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.