Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves. Pathetic.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
T- Ball Joey........
As usual........

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Unbelievable is all I can say.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Mike_S
The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves. Pathetic.

“I told them, IF you can keep it!”
Benjamin Franklin

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Everything is prepared for the squinty eyed pos.

But, don't worry, folks. He's held to account by his handlers. If he doesn't call on the correct trained seals for questions, he doesn't get his pudding.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Everything is prepared for the squinty eyed pos.

But, don't worry, folks. He's held to account by his handlers. If he doesn't call on the correct trained seals for questions, he doesn't get his pudding.

I hope Joeys handlers are giving him these to help him make pee pee also.....
Candy and colors!!!!
Perfect for Jacrispy Joey to get water in addition to his sippy cup....

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Just amazing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, who is the real acting president ?? Rice and who ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i suspect a guy with a rather dark complexion and george soros.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He doesn't seem to care who knows that he has handlers directing every aspect of his presidency for him, i.e., he's not actually the president. A cabal of leftist, corporatist, globalists, are, i.e., the very people who arranged to steal the election from Trump and Trump voters.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I think Biden is inept and in over his head but see nothing wrong with him acknowledging the direction he is given by staff, just like most Presidents. I don't think this makes him LOOK weak and ineffectual; he IS weak and ineffectual. I think this may have been him attempting to find humor in his situation. Let's face it, Donald Trump was the first president since Reagan who actually said what he thought and his comments were refreshing even if embarrassing. Just as it was with Trump, Biden's supporter will acknowledge no wrong and will attempt to accent the positive; if they can find any. GD

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Of course they're all narcissists but It's hard to believe that anyone could be so self serving as to put himself through this painful self abuse. One wonders if he's being blackmailed. He certainly has given enough reason for it over the years of stealing taxpayer money. Komallia is truly stupid and narcissistic enough because she sees herself as some sort of prom queen. Same with Joe's pitiful wife and actually the entire democrat party. They truly are an embarrassment to the human race let alone our government. The scary thing is the people that are fine with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll bet a nickle against a dollar that those reporters, that biden was told to call on, had prepared questions, given to them by his handlers. Very similar to hillary clinton being given the questions before the debates with Trump

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I'll bet a nickle against a dollar that those reporters, that biden was told to call on, had prepared questions, given to them by his handlers. Very similar to hillary clinton being given the questions before the debates with Trump

He showed up with notecards for his meeting with Putin.

His entire day - including questions AND answers is scripted.

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t think people really are okay with it. The media is so in the tank for Biden you just don’t know. But people are talking. I’ll give you an example that surprised me.

So this week my kid, mostly at the insistence of her mother, is as 9th grader helping out with a robotics camp at her school for the younger kids. The helpers, are all in high school and as a 9th grader my daughter is the youngest one and she didn’t really know any of the other kids. To top it it off, most of them are black and Mexican kids too, so she was a fish out of water for a few days until she made friends.

Anyway I was driving to drop her off yesterday and we were listening to the radio. They were playing a Biden clip and I remarked about how embarrassing it was that he was president. She remarked that the kids she had been hanging out with this week were making fun of him too. They were watching clips and laughing about what a senile dumbass he is. First I was surprised that teenagers even cared enough to make fun of him. Then, as my daughter said, “Yeah, and they’re mostly black and Mexican kids too.”

I don’t think there is one single sane person in this country who thinks Biden is okay. But you wouldn’t know it because the media is insanely biased and there are about 27 million bots and paid Chinese influencers on Twitter singing his praises.

I think we are in an era equivalent to when their used to be jokes all over Moscow and the Soviet Union about the ancient and decrepit Soviet leaders like Brezhnev and and Andropov while Pravda sang their praises.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Teal;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope all is as well as can be with you and yours.

As I've said on a number of occasions, my personal experience with dementia was a slow descent with my late Mother for several years and then for another 6 plus years with my late Mother-in-Law. In both instances we were the closest family and primary care givers until they required extended care.

Because your US politics and leadership has such a profound effect on Canada and truly the world, I try to stay abreast of the situation south of the medicine line and thus was watching the Democratic primaries. There were a couple times even then I turned to my good wife and opined that Biden was showing the signs of early onset dementia I'd missed in my own Mother.

Now, with the benefit of experience, I know what I'm looking at, you know?

The ability to read seems or better said in our experience stayed longer than the ability to remain on track in a conversation. Thus it is logical that they give as much written instruction as possible.

Before leaving this and based on what I know now, I believe that anyone involved who knowingly would do this to someone they know has early onset dementia should be sent straight to Hades with a 50lb bag of cheap charcoal under each arm.

Anyways, we have our own issues up here with PM Shiny Pony being a hand puppet for someone as well, as throughout his life he's shown to be less than top shelf material to say the very least.

Interesting times we find ourselves in for sure sir, but all the best to you regardless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dwayne -

Thank you. I agree with your post 100%

Watched that disease take my biggest mentor in my grand parents about 3 years ago. It's the same with Biden only more dangerous.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Dwayne -

Thank you. I agree with your post 100%

Watched that disease take my biggest mentor in my grand parents about 3 years ago. It's the same with Biden only more dangerous.

Same here with Dear Mother.

When you've seen it up close and personal, you know it instantly when you see it again.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
So, who is the real acting president ?? Rice and who ?

kwg

Nothing is ever said about it that I can remember, but Dr. Jill probably has much more influence on him than some of his handlers. Remember Wilson and FDR, wives were shadow presidents.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,095
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.