Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Connecting the truths concerning these events and Christs return in truths not connected in modern theology.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why would you want to limit the message of Christ to believers only?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The bride of Christ ? Don’t ever remember anything about that .
Kenneth

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I

Yes The church ( the body of Christ ) is known as the bride of Christ.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by ipopum

Yes The church ( the body of Christ ) is known as the bride of Christ.

Yep

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sorry, I accidentally watched. I'll do a few hail moshe's.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jaguar tx,

I can't see your video because I have a personal block from YouTube videos here. When I have time I'll watch it off the log in.
I'll just post some NT chapter references that someone might want to study side by side on the end times prophecies.

Matthew 24

Revelation 6

I Thessalonians 4

II Thessalonians 2

Revelation 13, 14

This is a good way to wind down on the Lord's day.
Thanks again for the prayers.

You all have a good week.

HC

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How about Matthew 13 and 1 Corinthians 15. You know where God tells us the unrighteous will be taken out from among the righteous and Jesus will return at the last trumpet.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Why would you want to limit the message of Christ to believers only?

I want the dimocommies to go to Hail, Col.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ringman
How about Matthew 13 and 1 Corinthians 15. You know where God tells us the unrighteous will be taken out from among the righteous and Jesus will return at the last trumpet.

You gots yerself believers who.got their lamps full of oil awaiting HIM, and then you gots ur believers who aint got their crap in order and then you gots yer total unbelievers
So, you gots those whats gonna be took up and then you gots your believers who gets left behind a while to taste the tribulation, like the unprepaired bridesmades
before they get their rapture.
Ha. Two raptures according to Bible scripture presented.
Yep, gonna be a great gnashing of teeth.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen

You were warned, only believers should reply in posts.

Sorry, jag, Brother Remsen ain’t much on reading fine print.

Laffin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
“The Bride of Christ” ?!

….. didn’t that star Bella Lagosi & Boris Karloff? 🤪

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes indeed! Two more excellent chapters to study.
In I Corinthians 15, it begins with the requirements for the catching up....rapture....harpazo.

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep."

Man's response to this fact is outlined from Genesis to Revelation. It's emphasized exactly 100 times in John's gospel with the word BELIEVE.

This excludes any of man's works and instead requires the decision of faith.
It's simply a matter of rejection of religion of good works for a decision of undeserved acceptance of the gift of eternal life through faith (believing) in Christ.

The Lord will eventually will catch up the believers in a bodily resurrection as they receive a transformed resurrection body.
Those who die in Christ will also be caught up, soul and spirit, to be with Him. Either way it's His guarantee. I Thess. 4

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/21/21.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
You good folks know me by now.

"John 3:16."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Remsen

You were warned, only believers should reply in posts.

Sorry, jag, Brother Remsen ain’t much on reading fine print.

Laffin

🦫

Thank you for having my back, Brother Beave. As for my faux pas, let he who is without sin cast the first GFY.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

In I Corinthians 15, it begins with the requirements for the catching up....rapture....harpazo.

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep."

Man's response to this fact is outlined from Genesis to Revelation. It's emphasized exactly 100 times in John's gospel with the word BELIEVE.

It's simply a matter of rejection of religion of good works for a decision of undeserved acceptance of the gift of eternal life through faith (believing) in Christ.

The Lord will eventually will catch up the believers in a bodily resurrection as they receive a transformed resurrection body.
Those who die in Christ will also be caught up, soul and spirit, to be with Him. Either way it's His guarantee. I Thess. 4

Just for a bit of clarification? Is my saintly grandmother dead and lying in her grave waiting for the second coming?
Or is she already sitting at the side of her beloved Jesus?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Just for a bit of clarification? Is my saintly grandmother dead and lying in her grave waiting for the second coming?
Or is she already sitting at the side of her beloved Jesus?

Your mortal body returns back to the ashes and dust from whence it came and your soul back to your Cre*tor who first gave it to you.

Ecc.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
freedom of religion?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

All are unrighteous unless cleaned by HIS blood through acceptance of and belief in Him as Lord and Saviour.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by P_Weed
freedom of religion?

And Freedom from religion.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1234, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.