-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 46 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 45 46
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
All of wabigoons posts on this thread just affirm what I said a long time ago.

He’s a sorry sack of fugking schit.

And I can only fathom how much free schit has been sent his way.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Standing by a known thief isn't admirable.

I was completely unaware of GG's fraud.

I "donated" stuff and considered him a good guy.

I was wrong.

Sometimes ya just gotta admit you were wrong and move on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by goalie

I was wrong.

That’s not wrong.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
& the fact that Ballz thinks I'm a phoucwit, makes it even funnier !

I don't know you personally, but only by your posting. I was completely indifferent to you at one point in time, knowing nothing good or bad, either way. With your posting towards me if defense of deflave, you've gone out of your way to make a spectacle, and when you succeed at turning someone against you, you're puzzled by that? I didn't pick you out of the room and say, "Him, I'm going to dislike that one." LOL That's on you, not me. When I get tired of being dogged I may run a shot across your bow, otherwise I don't reply to your nonsense.

BTW, as a point of record, the common denominator with almost every tool on this board is their allegiance to deflave and his particular brand of smartass. Prove me wrong.

Are you out of your meds?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
& the fact that Ballz thinks I'm a phoucwit, makes it even funnier !

I don't know you personally, but only by your posting. I was completely indifferent to you at one point in time, knowing nothing good or bad, either way. With your posting towards me if defense of deflave, you've gone out of your way to make a spectacle, and when you succeed at turning someone against you, you're puzzled by that? I didn't pick you out of the room and say, "Him, I'm going to dislike that one." LOL That's on you, not me. When I get tired of being dogged I may run a shot across your bow, otherwise I don't reply to your nonsense.

BTW, as a point of record, the common denominator with almost every tool on this board is their allegiance to deflave and his particular brand of smartass. Prove me wrong.

Are you out of your meds?

He’s never had enough.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K

I was wrong.

You, me and about two dozen others, my friend. No shame for doing things to try to help those in need, especially in times of tragedy and by no fault. If it weren't for me following up with correspondences inquiring about the progress and well-being of the 'victims' and gotten the responses I did, this thing likely would've never seen daylight. Every time I asked for details I was ignored or got a vague, generic reply. After one reply in particular it hit me like a wet newspaper in the mouth. Holy fugk this whole shytteree has been a scam from jump. I felt like ole Hercule Poirot! lol And so began the hunt. Not just reading but comparing things in PMs and emails and posts on the subject. More casually but carefully worded questions followed. 9 months after the swindle's 1st post appeared, he was all mine. It was worth the effort, I figure. I got dinged but after leaning on the scoundrel a little at least got my shyt back--clearly worse for the wear but I'm calling it an overall win. I still feel bad for every other guy here who GG beat and won't ever be made whole...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I understood everything you said.

It was and is a bad move on Gg's part.

Folks who where when this went down know better. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
All of wabigoons posts on this thread just affirm what I said a long time ago.

He’s a sorry sack of fugking schit.

And I can only fathom how much free schit has been sent his way.

He thinks Miss Lynn hung the moon.

That’s red flag enough.

questionable judge of character

LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#GoodMornin’PotOCoffee

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
#DebbieReynoldsMusicThreads

IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Standing by a known thief isn't admirable...

Isn't admirable or justifiable in any way. Can't stand a thief or someone who condones his actions. This isn't someone who just stole bread in desperation to feed his hungry family.

On the other hand I will stand by KG because I know him to be an honorable man.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Appreciate your words and faith, Pal. I’m nothing but a kid born and raised in some shythole urban area, but I was raised to tell right from wrong.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Begging your pardon sir, but your comment is unfair on its face. After 'donating' to an alleged cause where a member pleaded for generosity and kindness in the form of thousands of dollars worth of items from many members who selflessly gave to his 'friends' who were burned out of their home, one member decided to do a bit of digging. That member, over the course of many months compiled overwhelming evidence that the entire thing from start to finish was a fraud. A con. A scam. A game. A swindle. An elaborate theft. I have unimpeachable, absolute proof, including words from the thief himself to support this. I went to fair lengths to lay out the facts supporting my accusations. None of which have been contested or proven to be unfounded. So now, I'm the guy picking on this old timer who blindly chose to ignore the proof offered, proclaims that he wants a turn at the FU GG game, and continues to stand by his buddy, which in this instance essentially means that *I'M* the bad guy in all this, and that I'm confused and hard-headed and have unfairly subjected an innocent man to false accusations? Sorry, no sale. Here's a research project for you and Richard. Look up the original GG scam post. Do some digging on house fires in the region the fire was alleged to have occurred. Then cross reference the addresses against the names of the 'victims' and let everyone know what you found. I wager you won't find a match. Know why? Because there isn't one. I know because I looked with a fine toothed comb. And not for nothing but part of what I've done for a living for over 20 years involves research. Benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty? FFS that ship left port years ago. Last thought: FU Wabi. No man could be as obtuse as the one you're pretending to be, and you're playing games with people when you should be backing off and being man enough to admit you were wrong. But carry on with the charade. Many here will thank you for doing it on another thread. This one's about sharing bits of folks' worlds, having a little fun and maybe standing together to toss a virtual elbow to the nose of those leaving slime trails in forums like this as they scheme and plot ways to steal from people. OK, then. Sounds like the Beav' is on deck. I just know he's gonna' bust off with some solid stuff. Yo B10, you got the digits. I'm good for bail up to ~$100k, but go easy kid. It's only a game...

Who's FU?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dude I know had his house burn down last night.
He got the cats out thank god.
Total loss....
He lost his guns and all outdoor gear.
He is a 100% disabled vet, and he gots the PTSD baaaaaad. He was a supply clerk in the 82nd in Grenada and he heard some gunfire.

Anyways Mossberg item # 81046 would really make his day.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Reaching out to fire members who would like to help out.
PM me for details.
God Bless.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Honestly Guys....
This is for real!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 06/23/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You need some pennies bruh?

I could prolly scratch up a few out of the bottom of the cupholders in the vehicles. I may not get to washing off the coffee and cream overflow that's dried on the bottom though.

I'm sure the bank would take them, legal tender and alla that.

Be a start on the layaway payment on that fine shotgun.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Begging your pardon sir, but your comment is unfair on its face. After 'donating' to an alleged cause where a member pleaded for generosity and kindness in the form of thousands of dollars worth of items from many members who selflessly gave to his 'friends' who were burned out of their home, one member decided to do a bit of digging. That member, over the course of many months compiled overwhelming evidence that the entire thing from start to finish was a fraud. A con. A scam. A game. A swindle. An elaborate theft. I have unimpeachable, absolute proof, including words from the thief himself to support this. I went to fair lengths to lay out the facts supporting my accusations. None of which have been contested or proven to be unfounded. So now, I'm the guy picking on this old timer who blindly chose to ignore the proof offered, proclaims that he wants a turn at the FU GG game, and continues to stand by his buddy, which in this instance essentially means that *I'M* the bad guy in all this, and that I'm confused and hard-headed and have unfairly subjected an innocent man to false accusations? Sorry, no sale. Here's a research project for you and Richard. Look up the original GG scam post. Do some digging on house fires in the region the fire was alleged to have occurred. Then cross reference the addresses against the names of the 'victims' and let everyone know what you found. I wager you won't find a match. Know why? Because there isn't one. I know because I looked with a fine toothed comb. And not for nothing but part of what I've done for a living for over 20 years involves research. Benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty? FFS that ship left port years ago. Last thought: FU Wabi. No man could be as obtuse as the one you're pretending to be, and you're playing games with people when you should be backing off and being man enough to admit you were wrong. But carry on with the charade. Many here will thank you for doing it on another thread. This one's about sharing bits of folks' worlds, having a little fun and maybe standing together to toss a virtual elbow to the nose of those leaving slime trails in forums like this as they scheme and plot ways to steal from people. OK, then. Sounds like the Beav' is on deck. I just know he's gonna' bust off with some solid stuff. Yo B10, you got the digits. I'm good for bail up to ~$100k, but go easy kid. It's only a game...

Who's FU?

$hit stirrer !

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
So, anyway…..

How is stubbs?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
So, anyway…..

How is stubbs?

Traveling to OR I think?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by wabigoon
With me, all are innocent, until proven guilty.

I would guess *most* could or would respect that Wabi.

I guess KG goes by a different set of ideals, having lived a different life.
That kinda makes the world go round.

Neither of these are right while none of these are wrong at the same time.

Stubbs belongs to KG[again] and is his to do with as he pleases.

Me thinks that you missed the context of my post, sir. It was more-so in reply to another post[er] that had injected[appointed] himself as counsel for Wabi.
Nothing more, nor less.
It is my opinion that you have actually handled this in a much more gentlemanly way than I ever could/would have.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ironbender
So, anyway…..

How is stubbs?

Traveling to OR I think?

Got that, Geno. Aiming for course correction. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 25 of 46 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,968
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.