R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Careful Flave....she holds the key!

LMAO

Clearly.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Miss Lynn frantically Google fuing to get this dirt on deflave.. oh and the rest of us.. has her Constable hat on she going to clean this place up!

Last edited by 79S; 06/23/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of constables, in a probably futile attempt to redirect this thread to something approximating the title, here is a picture of Stubbs fondling the trigger of a piece of local constabulary history. Notice the fine craftsmanship of the welding job on the front sight, which complements the engraving on the receiver. Stubbs also enjoyed lounging on the buffalo rug pictured in the background.

Carry on.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
All of wabigoons posts on this thread just affirm what I said a long time ago.

He’s a sorry sack of fugking schit.

And I can only fathom how much free schit has been sent his way.

Actually deflave, you are the sorry sack of schit. I and one other person from the Fire know something about you, and in the right mind it would be a fitting thing, but obviously, you are not of your right mind, and WHEN, and I do mean WHEN, it is written on this forum, and verified by the only person that can verify it in the damn world besides me, the only person who could never be doubted because of who they are, YOU WILL OFFICIALLY HAVE BEEN MADE THE SACK OF SCHIT, BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU A GIFT UNKNOWST TO YOU.

Wabigoon is human and humane, you are human by the body only, humane, never. God Bless the offspring that are taught by your example and God Bless your descendants that will be taught and raised in the same manner. A special blessing from God for your Wife.

Don't believe me, I don't care, but I and one other hold the key, and your bum buddies who believe themselves to be men and "warriors" are going to turn on you like rabid dogs looking for some flesh to tear and enjoy the taste of blood.

BTW, have at me, I am here, and that is a fact, Jack! And the clock is ticking, and time will come, soon, I am sure.

Lynn

Lynn, if this has anything to do with a rubber snake, a rabbit’s mask, and two bottles of KY-Jelly

We already know about it.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Beav has no frigging imagination . JFC

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Speaking of constables, in a probably futile attempt to redirect this thread to something approximating the title, here is a picture of Stubbs fondling the trigger of a piece of local constabulary history. Notice the fine craftsmanship of the welding job on the front sight, which complements the engraving on the receiver. Stubbs also enjoyed lounging on the buffalo rug pictured in the background.

Carry on.

#onabudget

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Beav has no frigging imagination . JFC

Don’t you have a Thirst Trap to set on Grindr?

🦫

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Rubber snake and KY Jelly ? That’s what your wife automatically thinks of . LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Rubber snake and KY Jelly ? That’s what your wife automatically thinks of . LMAO

Now, I’m writing material for you ?

LOL

🦫

“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Actually deflave, you are the sorry sack of schit. I and one other person from the Fire know something about you, and in the right mind it would be a fitting thing, but obviously, you are not of your right mind, and WHEN, and I do mean WHEN, it is written on this forum, and verified by the only person that can verify it in the damn world besides me, the only person who could never be doubted because of who they are, YOU WILL OFFICIALLY HAVE BEEN MADE THE SACK OF SCHIT, BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU A GIFT UNKNOWST TO YOU.

Wabigoon is human and humane, you are human by the body only, humane, never. God Bless the offspring that are taught by your example and God Bless your descendants that will be taught and raised in the same manner. A special blessing from God for your Wife.

Don't believe me, I don't care, but I and one other hold the key, and your bum buddies who believe themselves to be men and "warriors" are going to turn on you like rabid dogs looking for some flesh to tear and enjoy the taste of blood.

BTW, have at me, I am here, and that is a fact, Jack! And the clock is ticking, and time will come, soon, I am sure.

Lynn

Unless the other individual has some outstanding credibility, why in the world would anyone care what you, anD OnlY YOU!, can verify?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by NH K9
Unless the other individual has some outstanding credibility, why in the world would anyone care what you, anD OnlY YOU!, can verify?

She's playin the cuhunt card.

You must believe the cuhunt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, the lawsuit must be off since she's switching gears and going on offense, right?

Flave is probably shaking in his golf shoes.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
So, the lawsuit must be off since she's switching gears and going on offense, right?

Flave is probably shaking in his golf shoes.....

Yup,,,,Flavor went to ground with Dave and left Clarke to take the heat.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Remember that time miss Lynn had all the old pervs on here believing she had a girl on girl encounter and the old pervs were clamoring for her to tell more. Unfortunately miss Lynn is what you call a cock tease and left the old pervert squad with a case of blue balls..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
has her Constable hat on she going to clean this place up!

Anyone remember this? (think Safariman)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by 79S
has her Constable hat on she going to clean this place up!

Anyone remember this? (think Safariman)

Every time you post I get that portion of The Jetson's theme song stuck in my head. "His... son... Elroy."

It's quite maddening.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
When this thread gets back to cool pictures and Stubbs adventures, let me know. If it is going to be what the last 10 pages are, the next Stubbs host should start a new thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here you go. I didn't post this the first time because I thought I had too many pictures.

We had to do some carve-outs to the rules for Stubbs' visit.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Extra points for the Snoopy rig.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Lynn

Is this revelation going to occur before you and your beard BeenADick file the long-threatened hurt feelers lawsuit against us? I'm still waiting, though I have to remind you of this thing in the US called the statute of limitations.

You sure do a lot of threatening...time to back it up with action.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 27 of 46 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,792
Posts18,516,087
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.