Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 46 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 45 46
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Uhhh....how come you are giving me the Bono with all these "retainer fees" then?

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Uhhh....how come you are giving me the Bono with all these "retainer fees" then?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by 79S
has her Constable hat on she going to clean this place up!

Anyone remember this? (think Safariman)

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Every time you post I get that portion of The Jetson's theme song stuck in my head. "His... son... Elroy."

It's quite maddening.

His boy Elroy. Pretty sure that's how it went. Daughter Judy, Jane his wife. Isn't that correct.

Sing it Flave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wasn't the dog Rafro?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by 79S

Every time you post I get that portion of The Jetson's theme song stuck in my head. "His... son... Elroy."

It's quite maddening.

His boy Elroy. Pretty sure that's how it went. Daughter Judy, Jane his wife. Isn't that correct.

Sing it Flave

Not sure.

I was drunk then too.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
All of wabigoons posts on this thread just affirm what I said a long time ago.

He’s a sorry sack of fugking schit.

And I can only fathom how much free schit has been sent his way.

Actually deflave, you are the sorry sack of schit. I and one other person from the Fire know something about you, and in the right mind it would be a fitting thing, but obviously, you are not of your right mind, and WHEN, and I do mean WHEN, it is written on this forum, and verified by the only person that can verify it in the damn world besides me, the only person who could never be doubted because of who they are, YOU WILL OFFICIALLY HAVE BEEN MADE THE SACK OF SCHIT, BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU A GIFT UNKNOWST TO YOU.

Wabigoon is human and humane, you are human by the body only, humane, never. God Bless the offspring that are taught by your example and God Bless your descendants that will be taught and raised in the same manner. A special blessing from God for your Wife.

Don't believe me, I don't care, but I and one other hold the key, and your bum buddies who believe themselves to be men and "warriors" are going to turn on you like rabid dogs looking for some flesh to tear and enjoy the taste of blood.

BTW, have at me, I am here, and that is a fact, Jack! And the clock is ticking, and time will come, soon, I am sure.

Lynn

Is this revelation going to occur before you and your beard BeenADick file the long-threatened hurt feelers lawsuit against us? I'm still waiting, though I have to remind you of this thing in the US called the statute of limitations.

You sure do a lot of threatening...time to back it up with action.

When I need advice, legal or otherwise, I will get it from a lawyer, one that can look after his job life, family life, and keep his nose clean when it comes to life period.

Business must be bad when you come here looking for something to rule over, or someone to represent. Seriously? Your actions and posts here are thought of in the true legal world to be standard practice for a so-called highly regarded lawyer?

As for the US statement, have you made a binding and legal agreement with anyone in "your" so-called case? You intimate to me often on here that you have clients, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Miss Lynn

So is that your way of saying you have no case and your threats were spurious? Cause that's what that irrelevant response says to me.

As for why I'm here, I make a lot of money on my for-profit practice and give back with pro bono work.

I am, indeed, highly regarded by my clients and those I fight for. The other side generally doesn't like me. In that regard, then, you must be a lawyer too...

No, read again, and read slowly, and read between the lines, there is something you missed in what I wrote.

My lawyer has recently become a Federal Judge here in Canada, and I have become the client of his sister who is presently practicing with a group of female lawyers, who in turn have become quite successful in their fields of expertise.

Highly regarded? You do have a reputation in both the legal field and your personal life. But highly regarded would not be any words I could use in reference to you.

Like you? Don't care either way about you. You and the boys should think of some way of doing something to rectify their sainted reputations in the world, and show the courts what valuable members of society they are, and how I supposedly jeopardized and sullied their reputations here on the Fire.

Lynn

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I got a txt from Stubs just now. He sounded a little upset.

He said USPS told him they lost his luggage during his flight from Nebraska into Southern Oregon. Right now he’s getting ready to board a USPS bus heading to the North Coast, without any of his gear.

He asked if I could pick up a few essentials to hold him over until he can get to a store.

I txt’d him back immediately and said, no problem, what do you need ?

Stubby said he needs a tooth brush, deodorant, 4 pairs of tidy-whitey’s, a couple pairs of pants, shirts, hat, and an 8th of blow, quarter zee of some good - red haired bud, THC gummies, and a small glass pipe for smoke.

Ummm. I texted back and said, okay, I’ll see what I can do. He txt’d and said Thanks, Brohan, and ended his txt with a PS “Is there any strip clubs on the Coast ?

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day for Beave.

Out

🦫

Hey wait.... is Hunter Biden visiting?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pa-dum-pump !

Clever brother.

My small town would have its first murder by a 6” sawed off shotgun barrel.

🦫😬

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Actually deflave, you are the sorry sack of schit. I and one other person from the Fire know something about you, and in the right mind it would be a fitting thing, but obviously, you are not of your right mind, and WHEN, and I do mean WHEN, it is written on this forum, and verified by the only person that can verify it in the damn world besides me, the only person who could never be doubted because of who they are, YOU WILL OFFICIALLY HAVE BEEN MADE THE SACK OF SCHIT, BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU A GIFT UNKNOWST TO YOU.

Wabigoon is human and humane, you are human by the body only, humane, never. God Bless the offspring that are taught by your example and God Bless your descendants that will be taught and raised in the same manner. A special blessing from God for your Wife.

Don't believe me, I don't care, but I and one other hold the key, and your bum buddies who believe themselves to be men and "warriors" are going to turn on you like rabid dogs looking for some flesh to tear and enjoy the taste of blood.

BTW, have at me, I am here, and that is a fact, Jack! And the clock is ticking, and time will come, soon, I am sure.

Lynn

Is this revelation going to occur before you and your beard BeenADick file the long-threatened hurt feelers lawsuit against us? I'm still waiting, though I have to remind you of this thing in the US called the statute of limitations.

When I need advice, legal or otherwise, I will get it from a lawyer, one that can look after his job life, family life, and keep his nose clean when it comes to life period.

Business must be bad when you come here looking for something to rule over, or someone to represent. Seriously? Your actions and posts here are thought of in the true legal world to be standard practice for a so-called highly regarded lawyer?

As for the US statement, have you made a binding and legal agreement with anyone in "your" so-called case? You intimate to me often on here that you have clients, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Miss Lynn

So is that your way of saying you have no case and your threats were spurious? Cause that's what that irrelevant response says to me.

As for why I'm here, I make a lot of money on my for-profit practice and give back with pro bono work.

I am, indeed, highly regarded by my clients and those I fight for. The other side generally doesn't like me. In that regard, then, you must be a lawyer too...

No, read again, and read slowly, and read between the lines, there is something you missed in what I wrote.

My lawyer has recently become a Federal Judge here in Canada, and I have become the client of his sister who is presently practicing with a group of female lawyers, who in turn have become quite successful in their fields of expertise.

Highly regarded? You do have a reputation in both the legal field and your personal life. But highly regarded would not be any words I could use in reference to you.

Like you? Don't care either way about you. You and the boys should think of some way of doing something to rectify their sainted reputations in the world, and show the courts what valuable members of society they are, and how I supposedly jeopardized and sullied their reputations here on the Fire.

Lynn

Pretty sure you should just STFU. Geesh

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 79S

It's quite maddening.

Sing it Flave

Not sure.

I was drunk then too.

'[video:youtube][/video]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by huntsman22
wasn't the dog Rafro?

that was the robot maid

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Lynn

Miss Lynn

Lynn

You're the one making threats and you're the one who refuses to explain when you're going to follow through on those threats. Don't resort to making your next threat "between the lines", just file that hurt feelers lawsuit. In the US. Your hysterical female attorneys in Canada may be able to explain this thing called jurisdiction to you, even though I'd be more than happy to waiver jurisdictional issues in order to see the look on your face when the Canadian judge tells you to take off, hoser. Bring your best lawyers and see you next Tuesday.

Last edited by Remsen; 06/24/21.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

It's quite maddening.

Sing it Flave

Not sure.

I was drunk then too.

'[video:youtube][/video]

That’s some Manchurian Candidate type cloaking going on here.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Lynn

Miss Lynn

Lynn

You're the one making threats and you're the one who refuses to explain when you're going to follow through on those threats. Don't resort to making your next threat "between the lines", just file that hurt feelers lawsuit. In the US. Your hysterical female attorneys in Canada may be able to explain this thing called jurisdiction to you, even though I'd be more than happy to waiver jurisdictional issues in order to see the look on your face when the Canadian judge tells you to take off, hoser. Bring your best lawyers and see you next Tuesday.

Damn Clem, you are so funny when you do your overwrought Barrister impression grin

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from 68.media.tumblr.com]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Miss lynn you can get your puff duster mug here:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Puff%20duster

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Hilarious!

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Now who’s being Sanctimonious?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

It's quite maddening.

I had a dog named Astro.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

LMFAO

FJB & FJT
Page 29 of 46 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 63 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,957
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.